Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

Oh, so you managed to finish the first set of tests. Well, please keep the testing equipment , *Cake disappears and the walls slide in around you* as you'll need it. *Wall opens, showing you a new test chamber*

ooooo! more fun! thanks for the slice of cake GLaDOS! I didn't realize we weren't done! I'll get right to work! Just a heads up there was this wierd blue ball dude trying to talk to me throughout the last test chamber (Chamber 3), we was very distracting and I think he said something about trying to destroy you; you may want to keep an eye out. Also, there seems to be a problem with the Propulsion Gel dispenser in Chamber 4, it's sending me convection gel instead of Propulsion Gel, and I'm sure that it's suppossed to be Propulsion Gel because it is labeled "Propulsion Gel" Edited by Red

ooooo! more fun! thanks for the slice of cake GLaDOS! I didn't realize we weren't done! I'll get right to work! Just a heads up there was this wierd blue ball dude trying to talk to me throughout the last test chamber (Chamber 3), we was very distracting and I think he said something about trying to destroy you; you may want to keep an eye out. Also, there seems to be a problem with the Propulsion Gel dispenser in Chamber 4, it's sending me convection gel instead of Propulsion Gel, and I'm sure that it's suppossed to be Propulsion Gel because it is labeled "Propulsion Gel"

Erm...A blue ball? Well, next time you see him, rip him out his socket and let him get sucked up by one of the pneumatic diversity tubes. And about the Propulsion gel not coming out, I'll get on that immediately. *Beep* There, fixed.

Erm...A blue ball? Well, next time you see him, rip him out his socket and let him get sucked up by one of the pneumatic diversity tubes. And about the Propulsion gel not coming out, I'll get on that immediately. *Beep* There, fixed.

Instructions understood, that did the trick on the Propulsion Gel thanks!

(and people say she's evil)

I heard your toxin as your at non dangerous levels, would you like to buy some?

What?! My neurotoxin is at non lethal levels? That little idiot has done it for the last time... Erm, no.

What?! My neurotoxin is at non lethal levels? That little idiot has done it for the last time... Erm, no.

GLaDOS, here's the blue dude's eye as per your instructions, I will set it down right here at the edge of Chamber 5 and resume testing immediatly

GLaDOS, here's the blue dude's eye as per your instructions, I will set it down right here at the edge of Chamber 5 and resume testing immediatly

Thank you. *Proceeds to suck Wheatley into the pneumatic diversity vent* Now to have some fun.

Thank you. *Proceeds to suck Wheatley into the pneumatic diversity vent* Now to have some fun.

OK, this is actually scaring me, the portal gun is glowing red and hissing, I've set it down at the start of Chamber 6 and am approximately.......5 meters away from it because there was nothing in the Aperture Testing Instructions Manual that covered this.........GLaDOS? I'm scared.......:(

OK, this is actually scaring me, the portal gun is glowing red and hissing, I've set it down at the start of Chamber 6 and am approximately.......5 meters away from it because there was nothing in the Aperture Testing Instructions Manual that covered this.........GLaDOS? I'm scared....... :(

Hold on, yes, I've found the article in the laws of robotics, "If the Aperture Science handheld Portal device starts glowing any color this means that the Aperture Science handheld Portal device has assumed a intelligence of its own, depending on the color it is glowing, you should be able to tell its feelings, if it glows red, it means that it hates his owner and wants to kill him." Oh dear. I would recommend using this Portal gun for the rest of the course.

Hold on, yes, I've found the article in the laws of robotics, "If the Aperture Science handheld Portal device starts glowing any color this means that the Aperture Science handheld Portal device has assumed a intelligence of its own, depending on the color it is glowing, you should be able to tell its feelings, if it glows red, it means that it hates his owner and wants to kill him." Oh dear. I would recommend using this Portal gun for the rest of the course.

Glados, I found P-Body and Atlas. And I now know they were going to [REDACTED] to get [REDACTED] Well, they have betrayed you... and now, well, lets just say there is a full 200 bird flock heading right towards your chamber. They have disabled your toxins and your turrets. And Chell and Wheatley are coming too. Oh. They just found the entrance. Good-bye.

Alright.....science isn't as much fun if it's safe am I right? ;)

Glados, I found P-Body and Atlas. And I now know they were going to [REDACTED] to get [REDACTED] Well, they have betrayed you... and now, well, lets just say there is a full 200 bird flock heading right towards your chamber. They have disabled your toxins and your turrets. And Chell and Wheatley are coming too. Oh. They just found the entrance. Good-bye.

GLaDOS, do you want me to take care of them? I'll do it! There won't even be a mess to clean up!

May I ask why you are lying? And why you are so bad at it? I have a constant view on Atlas and P-Body with my cameras. And if I can't see them with cameras, I see through their view. I think I would know if that happened. Those bots couldn't even betray me if they wanted to! They're programmed without a brain. They just test.

(edited)

GLaDOS? We've got a major problem here......the Aperture Science Material Emancipation Grid in Chamber 72 just emancipated the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device :wacko: .........this doesn't mean I'm done testing does it? :( I really enjoy it, I WANNA TEST FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!! For science of course ;)

Edited by Red

GLaDOS? We've got a major problem here......the Aperture Science Material Emancipation Grid in Chamber 72 just emancipated the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device :wacko: .........this doesn't mean I'm done testing does it? :( I really enjoy it, I WANNA TEST FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!! For science of course ;)

Hold on... i'll be right back..... *5 minutes later* Ok, I'm back, I had a talk with Emacipation Grid manager, and lets say he won't be....well living anymore, anyways, i'll just drop you another Portal gun. Make sure to not let it hit you in the head.
  • Brohoof 1

Hold on... i'll be right back..... *5 minutes later* Ok, I'm back, I had a talk with Emacipation Grid manager, and lets say he won't be....well living anymore, anyways, i'll just drop you another Portal gun. Make sure to not let it hit you in the head.

WOOOOO! Got it no hitting on the head! Thanks GLaDOS! I'll get right back to testing! Is it possible for me to stay here testing for the rest of my life so that I can die with the satisfaction that about 75% of my life was dedicated to the progression of science? I also think that the testing is fun! :)

I have a simple question....when you are stuck with a moronic test subject and they are taking hours upon hours of your precious time, solving one test that a monkey missing its frontal lobe could navigate in a matter of minutes, what do you do to keep busy while they stumble, oh so slowly stumble, into their demise?

I have a simple question....when you are stuck with a moronic test subject and they are taking hours upon hours of your precious time, solving one test that a monkey missing its frontal lobe could navigate in a matter of minutes, what do you do to keep busy while they stumble, oh so slowly stumble, into their demise?

I insult them and make them cry from feeling worthless. Its quite fun actually. That actually reminds me, I once had a test subject like that, she was and idiot and was even disabled. I poked so much "fun" at her, she went to the corner and started crying until she died of starvation.

Hey GLaDOS? What happenned to Caroline? Is she really gone forever, or is she being stored in.... An SD card or something?

Caroline is gone forever from the the modern day Aperture, i'm sure that Caroline is back down in the old Aperture somewhere though. Not that i'm ever going back, certainly not to find her.

Hey GLaDOS!

Does a set of all sets include itself?

Hah, nice try, I already have seen that paradox, come back when you have new one I haven't seen.

Well..I mean...it's not like I wanted to fry your brain or anything...cause..you know...I love you! Yeah! So...how about birds? Do you like birds? I love birds.

Well..I mean...it's not like I wanted to fry your brain or anything...cause..you know...I love you! Yeah! So...how about birds? Do you like birds? I love birds.

Birds are evil...I hate them so much.....

Have you ever experimented with the possibility of sending robotic agents out into the world to abduc- i mean, find volunteers for your science? I am sure there are many, many smelly organic lifeforms who would be more than happy to take part in such vital research.

Have you ever experimented with the possibility of sending robotic agents out into the world to abduc- i mean, find volunteers for your science? I am sure there are many, many smelly organic lifeforms who would be more than happy to take part in such vital research.

Not as of yet, If I did make something like that, I would have to worry that one might abduct a certain mute lunatic, and I don't want to meet her again.