Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why can't all of this be real!?

XrosOver

Have you ever felt down after reading a fanfic or watching an episode because the thought that you might never experience anything like that in this reality? Well this is the place to vent and let it out.

• Brohoof 6

After I read the awesomely written fanfic Equestria Hockey League, I gave a long sigh because I knew that they would never show the Mane 6 playing hockey in the show.

• Brohoof 2

My Little Dashie, my life would be perfect if I found Rainbow Dash as little filly one day as I was walking along in the street.

I just wish I could live with Trixie. :(

• Brohoof 5

Well after reading MLD I REALLY wanted my own filly Rainbow Dash :c

To add insult to injury the day after I read it I was walking down the sidewalk and found a cardboard box in front of me. Don't get me wrong, I knew there would be no filly RD in there, I just thought to humor myself. It was just an empty cardboard box :(

I want my own little Dashie ;-;

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

My Little Dashie, my life would be perfect if I found Rainbow Dash as little filly one day as I was walking along in the street.

I just wish I could live with Trixie. :(

This.

But yeah, I do sometimes. I can be emotional like that </3 But, being the good writer I am, I write fanfics and do roleplays to get out the frustration best I can.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

Do I want something like The Conversion Bureau or Ponyfall to be real?

NOPE

As much as I love reading fanfic, enjoying your real life is much better than basking yourself in fiction.

To be honest? nah, but that's because some of characters in those stories tend to have a lot more problems than I'd be able to handle. I'm just that weak willed that I won't even try, jealousy on the other hand.

not really i like to keep my sanity, so i keep a large barrier between IRL and internet.

ha ive gone to far for that, i live on the internet and visit the real world

• Brohoof 1

The reason I brought this up was because while watching the hunger games... I got bored and started thinking about mlp then started getting depressed from there...

The only time I felt depressed about something not being real was back in the day when I was 10 or 11 and I wanted pokemon to be in the real world. Now that I'm older it doesn't really become a depression just a "meh, whatever. I'm bored. What to do next."

It pains me to say this out loud (you get my point), but I feel that way every day. Its painful knowing that every second of your life you will desperately be reaching out for a reality that you can never have... its downright depressing, makes me wanna kill myself so the feeling goes away, its MADDENING!

• Brohoof 4

It pains me to say this out loud (you get my point), but I feel that way every day. Its painful knowing that every second of your life you will desperately be reaching out for a reality that you can never have... its downright depressing, makes me wanna kill myself so the feeling goes away, its MADDENING!

Lots of us feel this way so don't feel bad we may be jut people in different places on earth or another strange dimension that has Internet but were all here for each other and right now you. Also this is another reason I posted this.

Posted Image

Surround yourself with pony tulpae -- problem solved! Your thought process might be slowed down a smidge, and conversing with air may win you perplexed looks from commoners ready to label you a schizophrenic, but hey, it's turning fantasy into reality, it's worth it.

• Brohoof 2

are fanfics THAT good?

That's like asking 'Are movies really that good?'. Some are good, some are bad

It all depends on the author. Most can be down right awful, but some are absolutely amazing.

• Brohoof 1

It is real... It's just we're in a different parallel universe to ours, or perhaps there is Equestria out there somewhere among the stars, that will have all our scientists confused.

I'm hoping that one day I'll come across a Spaceship. Just a typical futuristic human spaceship. Except some unknown powerful alien race/faction installed a new piece of hardware on it.

The Hyperion drive.

This drive can't be used for inter-reality space jumps, nor can it travel time. However, it CAN travel realities. Breaking the barrier of space, time, and creation its self to take me wherever.

(edited)

Exactly the reason why I leaned to Lucid Dream and make Tulpas. So I could experience it in a way that is as real as ever.

But yeah, if there was some portal to Equestria somewhere, then I'd go through it.

Oh, and if the theory of infinite universes are correct, then you can assume, the world of MLP exists somewhere in some other dimension. Interesting no?

Edited by Brisineo