movies/tv Gravity Falls

null123456

I don't know actually, I just think the episodes aren't as good as those from season 1...

My favorites are The Inconveniencing, Carpet Diem and The Time Traveler's Pig, and so far no episode of the 2nd season was as good as them.

Fair enough. Personally, I've liked the episodes so far this season.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't know actually, I just think the episodes aren't as good as those from season 1...

My favorites are The Inconveniencing, Carpet Diem and The Time Traveler's Pig, and so far no episode of the 2nd season was as good as them.

S2 has had some of my favorite episodes, but that's probably because I'm more into the big-picture mystery aspect of the show, which S2 has delved much more into. Either way, those episodes are amazing as well.  :D

Edited by Infinite901

To anyone who saw the latest episode... Icannot express how mindbogglingly awesome that was OMG I'm actually shaking right now it was that good.

Edited by Infinite901

To anyone who saw the latest episode... Icannot express how mindbogglingly awesome that was OMG I'm actually shaking right now it was that good.

Why, yes it was.

Man the theory videos for this episode are gonna be everywhere regarding

Stan's brother being the author.

• Brohoof 1

Guys my maind exploded so hard i still scrape it from walls.Lest episode  :o  :o pure masterpiece.

I actually seen this one coming,from portal onli 2 things could get out Author or Bill Cipher.But not in a right mind i didn't think real Stan is ,,dead,,. And one more thing can anny one post  end image i think i mist it :(

Did anyone more mind exploded so hard like my on end?

I think that wasnt Stan's brother,I think person person who wrote journal was Stan

Edited by Primordus

Aw man, this episode was simply mind blowing. It's quite a sad episode too. :o

Perhaps what I loved most about this episode is how they handled Grunkle Stan. Considering the amount of effort he has made that portal just to save his brother makes me wonder many things, such as what does his brother think of him.

I also find it sad that Grunkle Stan really isn't related to the Pine Twins. Not to mention that the reactions from the Pine Twins themselves, as well as Soos.

This episode has made me even more excited for the next episode, though.

• Brohoof 4

This is one of the shows I've been getting into lately during MLP hiatus along with Wander over Yonder and Doraemon. And this is such a high quality show with some cool characters and some of the best storytelling I ever seen.

• Brohoof 1

I enjoy watching this show. The background music during intense scenes and the overall viewing experience makes this show more mind-blowing and watchable than Adventure Time and Regular Show. I saw the latest episode and I was at the tip of my seat because it was so intense.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Who else thinks Pacifica Northwest had character development in "Northwest Mansion Mystery/Noir"? And normally I don't ship but that episode screamed "Dipper and Pacifica is OTP" 

image_by_dipper4561-d7ggkzc.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Who else thinks Pacifica Northwest had character development in "Northwest Mansion Mystery/Noir"? And normally I don't ship but that episode screamed "Dipper and Pacifica is OTP"

image_by_dipper4561-d7ggkzc.jpg

Oh yeah. This shipping is awesome. Especially since it's with a character o used to hate.
  • Brohoof 2

Oh yeah. This shipping is awesome. Especially since it's with a character o used to hate.

Yes but Pacifica's better now, I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a reverse "Romeo and Juliet" thing for them to like each other. And as for Dipper x Wendy, it was already established that she was to old for Dipper and they friendly friendzoned each other so that's out the window via canon. Dipper x Pacifica is more plausible as they did show they cared about each other(albeit a little) and (before AND AFTER) he knew it was a trick, he still was kind enough to at least try and get rid of her family's ghost problem. IDK what do y'all think?

• Brohoof 2

-snip-

While I'm not really into shipping ever, I have to say that it's nice that Dipcifica is replacing Pinecest in the fandom. That ship was creepy.

• Brohoof 2

While I'm not really into shipping ever, I have to say that it's nice that Dipcifica is replacing Pinecest in the fandom. That ship was creepy.

Exactly! Mabel has looked for her own love throughout the series! *sigh* I'll never understand Pinecest or incest shipping in general.

• Brohoof 1

I started watching this show about a week ago (well, I saw the very first episode when it aired, but it didn't catch my attention back then to follow the series), and just got up to date today (amazing last episode).

So far, the show has been amazing. I'm surprised that it has been able to be so good consistently. The characters are likable, memorable, and three-dimensional; it's well-written and the plots are interesting; the music is really good (the theme song is great, and the background music is really nice as well); it's hilarious; it can be heartwarming; and the animation is gorgeous.

I'm not too sure who my favorite character is (I like too many of them), but my favorite episodes have been The Inconveniencing, Double Dipper, The Time Traveler's Pig, Carpet Diem, Into the Bunker, The Golf War, Blendin's Game, The Love God, Northwest Mansion Mystery, and Not What He Seems, but there has yet to be an episode I haven't enjoyed.

Can't wait 'til whenever the next episode airs. :D

• Brohoof 3

I started watching this show about a week ago (well, I saw the very first episode when it aired, but it didn't catch my attention back then to follow the series), and just got up to date today (amazing last episode).

So far, the show has been amazing. I'm surprised that it has been able to be so good consistently. The characters are likable, memorable, and three-dimensional; it's well-written and the plots are interesting; the music is really good (the theme song is great, and the background music is really nice as well); it's hilarious; it can be heartwarming; and the animation is gorgeous.

I'm not too sure who my favorite character is (I like too many of them), but my favorite episodes have been The Inconveniencing, Double Dipper, The Time Traveler's Pig, Carpet Diem, Into the Bunker, The Golf War, Blendin's Game, The Love God, Northwest Mansion Mystery, and Not What He Seems, but there has yet to be an episode I haven't enjoyed.

Can't wait 'til whenever the next episode airs. :D

Have you seen the shorts that came out between season 1 and 2?  If you haven't, they're on this channel. And here's a handy playlist! Also, Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained and Mabel's Guide to Life.

Edited by Mr. Nutt™
  • Brohoof 2

Have you seen the shorts that came out between season 1 and 2?  If you haven't, they're on this channel. And here's a handy playlist! Also, Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained and Mabel's Guide to Life.

I have not yet, but thank you for the links! :) I'm not able to watch them at my current location right now, but I'll make sure to watch them when I get the chance. :D

I like all of the episodes. However, my least favorites would probably be Bottomless Pit and Little Gift Shop of Horror, since they didn't really add much (if anything) to the story, and they are arguably the only "filler" episodes. Of course, they're still great episodes, and being worst out of a show this good isn't saying much. xD

Of course, my favorite episode currently in undoubtedly Not What He Seems. But I bet the second half of the season can even outdo that.

• Brohoof 1

I like all of the episodes. However, my least favorites would probably be Bottomless Pit and Little Gift Shop of Horror, since they didn't really add much (if anything) to the story, and they are arguably the only "filler" episodes. Of course, they're still great episodes, and being worst out of a show this good isn't saying much. xD

Of course, my favorite episode currently in undoubtedly Not What He Seems. But I bet the second half of the season can even outdo that.

I agree and the devs have stated that Little Gift Shop of Horrors is Non-Canon.