Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone dating someone through MLP FiM

Skar

Nope. No interest in love or romance whatsoever, for me, I feel its a little early to worry about having a girlfriend or (I'm not gay) a boyfriend. From ponies, I have friends and am a little closer to the few friends I have in real life. :)

^ This

Exactly the same for me, of course if I wanted one I wouldn't be able to get one because I suck at life.

datingismagic.com

I lol'd.

But seriously, MLP is actually distracting me from the idea of dating, I mean this picture pretty much describes how I'm feeling right now.

Posted Image

But yeah, having a brony girlfriend would be nice. To be honest my taste in women requires them to be open-minded, so chances are I'd force her into the herd anyway :3

Sadly my answer to this question would be no. In my life as it is, very few bronies are part of it. I've never actually met any girl who likes this show.

I would love the idea of having such an open-minded lass by my side. If she didn't know the show at first then my taste of person would make her a choice of partner that would, without doubt, be interested in such amazing stories as the ones told in the lands of Equestria.

About a year ago I met this girl sam, I instantly thought she was one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen in my life. So I decided to pursue her and get to know her better. After a few months I came to learn we were very identical (personality wise). We became pretty good friends.

A couple months ago I noticed she posted a pony on her profile, and that made us connect even more. We started hanging out and talking about ponies and that brought us closer.

After about a month or two of this I decided I wanted to take it to the next level.

About a year ago I met this girl sam, I instantly thought she was one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen in my life. So I decided to pursue her and get to know her better. After a few months I came to learn we were very identical (personality wise). We became pretty good friends.

A couple months ago I noticed she posted a pony on her profile, and that made us connect even more. We started hanging out and talking about ponies and that brought us closer.

After about a month or two of this I decided I wanted to take it to the next level.

Wow, the jealousy I feel. It sounds like you've met the girl perfect for you.

Uhh... Dating? Like Monogamy? I don't see why the majority of the human race aspires to limit themselves by dedicating everything to just one solitary person! Such a strange concept to bound yourself to one man or woman until you die just bothers me, but I see that many ponies will feel differently I felt that way once too so I still respect your opinions, so I digress...

Anyway I only know one woman who showed any interest in watching the show. Unfortunately she's a long time GF of one of my best friends so even if they had some cataclysmic end I could not betray my friends! ( I've done that for love already OOPS did I write that!) Wish there were more like her though, hell I'd even consider it if they were a half decent looking guy (not sure how far I'd take that relationship though... :blink: ) Yeahhhh.... Let's change the subject...

Am I the only one who fears that liking Ponies could end or resist a relationship. For instance you date a girl and she notices you like Ponies and dumps you, or everyone knows you're a Brony so no one will date you! If I were to go out on a limb and pursue a monogamist relationship with one of my female friends and they aren't understanding of my love for Ponies that would be an awful experience I wish to no pony!

Am I the only one who fears that a male liking

Am I the only one who fears that liking Ponies could end or resist a relationship. For instance you date a girl and she notices you like Ponies and dumps you, or everyone knows you're a Brony so no one will date you! If I were to go out on a limb and pursue a monogamist relationship with one of my female friends and they aren't understanding of my love for Ponies that would be an awful experience I wish to no pony!

Am I the only one who fears that a male liking

I never feared this risk. If she simply can't accept me as I am then she wasn't even worth it in the first place. I don't think that I would ever be attracted to a girl that would not be able to accept that kind of thing. I doubt that, with my taste of female companionship, that I would ever.even become friends with a present that would present such a behavior.

I didn't meet my boyfriend through MLP. BUT I did meet him through something similar and nerdy: Pokémon! MLP does feature in our relationship though. I often like to draw us as ponies. And even though he does not watch the show, (which I have been trying to make him watch for months. HE WILL WATCH IT EVENTUALLY.) he really enjoys my drawings of us as ponies and appreciates my love for them. He's the type of person who wouldn't care about something silly like that anyway. So I am content.

I do feel sorry for the single men here though. I know what it's like to be lonely and I really hope you all find your pony-loving gal one day because most of you seem like rather lovely people. There is hope! After all, I'm pretty much a lesbian otherwise and my boyfriend bagged me. (I'm really straight for him.) So who knows.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

Wait, you're lesbian, yet you have a boyfriend?

I wish some of the attractive lesbian girls I know were open to relationships with men. Worst feeling ever. I'm getting to know a girl, she's never really talked about a boyfriend or anything, so I'm thinking "awesome, she's single", and eventually I ask her out. Just a casual date, to see if shes interested.

Nope. She's lesbian. So much for that.

Happened to me twice in a row :(

Edited by Evilshy

• 1 year later...

lol that's a pretty big bump, dont'cha think?

But uh, to properly answer the question I only dated one person through the show and uh, it only lasted a week. I'm not going to come out and say "NEVER AGAIN," but yeeaaaaaaaah I'm probably going to think twice now.

I wish a could date a guy who is good looking and like My Little Pony's. :( But don't worry, I find the perfect guy for me one day, but for now I must wait patiently. :)

My boyfriend was and is open about liking MLP. He got me into it, and really tries to get everyone into it (without being overly annoying). He's way more into it than I am, but it's totally fine with me. He actually told me to watch it a long time before we started dating and it wasn't at all involved in us getting together but I'm sure it makes him really happy to know I'm fine with it. 

....and I think he's really good looking. ;P