• Brohoof 2

The dreaded Ursa Major x Gilda

Filly Fluttershy x Fluttershy

Angel x Appletini (tiny Applejack)

Wat.

These don't make any real.

...inb4 someone stalks this thread and turns these all into clopfics

(edited)

Prepare yourself for the best and weirdest shipping ever!

Are you ready?

XFizzle & Trixie

Or one could say Angel Bunny & Discord is the weirdest. :unsure:

Edited by Trixie the Great

Well..... I once read a fanfic that ended as a Diamond Dog x Rainbow Dash..... I don't even know how it turned into that... the story itself was just a laughstock....

Hilariously enough, about 2 or 3 days ago I was talking to my friend over the internet at like 3 or 4 am. He links me with a clopfic saying "Dude, this is the weirdest shit I have ever seen in a fic ever".

It was Fluttershy and a tree.

Fluttershy.

and.

A tree.

And it was a legitimate story too, someone took the time to think up the plot and write the story about Fluttershy meeting and having intercourse with a tree. I never got through it, but I read the beginning and left when it started getting to the weird part. Still had one hell of a laugh though.

two trees together....makes sense to me.......... (can I get the link to that?)

I doesn't really know about all the different shippings because I don't read much fanfics. But I think that Pinkie Pie x Discord is pretty weird.

Hilariously enough, about 2 or 3 days ago I was talking to my friend over the internet at like 3 or 4 am. He links me with a clopfic saying "Dude, this is the weirdest shit I have ever seen in a fic ever".

It was Fluttershy and a tree.

Fluttershy.

and.

A tree.

And it was a legitimate story too, someone took the time to think up the plot and write the story about Fluttershy meeting and having intercourse with a tree. I never got through it, but I read the beginning and left when it started getting to the weird part. Still had one hell of a laugh though.

lol, I remember that one! She was being all sneaky about it, like it was some kind of forbidden rendezvous that she was keeping from her friends. And then...

she gets busted by Applejack, who frantically goes running to Twilight so she can get a "brain bleach" spell. Shamelessly cloppy, but funny and well-written nonetheless! I don't even remember the name of it, though.

Rainbow Dash and the kitchen sink.

Scootaloo and Cherilee.

Yes, there are fitcions for both ships. Also, Rainbow Dash has been shipped with everything, so it is not big surprise.

Stephen Magnet and Tom Dan?

Discord and Twist?

Spike and Nega-Spike?

Nega-Spike, of course, is Spike from the evil dimension, and he has a full goatee. THAT'S why Twilight won't ever let Spike keep his facial hair, as it makes it hard to tell them apart.

Featherweight and Iron Will.

He would crush that lil' kid flat during...damn I hate not being able to write dirty things.

er...

How about Winona & Chrysalis

Or MAYBE even Tank & Rainbow Dash

not enough, how about Winona x Chrysalis x Tank x Discord

Oh AND snips x Snails

Do I win?

• Brohoof 1

two trees together....makes sense to me.......... (can I get the link to that?)

lol, I remember that one! She was being all sneaky about it, like it was some kind of forbidden rendezvous that she was keeping from her friends. And then...

-snip-

I'm sure I have it around here somewhere, and besides, if I look hard enough I can probably find it. Let me look around, I'll get back to you on that

I'm sure I have it around here somewhere, and besides, if I look hard enough I can probably find it. Let me look around, I'll get back to you on that

Update: That didn't take long, I already found the link and the name in a few minutes.

Anyone curious search up the following

WARNING: It is a clopfic

Fluttershy's Tree

• Brohoof 2

Featherweight and Iron Will.

He would crush that lil' kid flat during...damn I hate not being able to write dirty things.

This made me laugh so hard.

FEATHERWEIGHT AND STEROID PONY shipping all way! What about Appletini and Iron Will?

Edited by MallaJong1
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...