Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

(edited)

War From a Harlots Mouth: 6/10. Not bad. The drumming is kind of interesting, although it feels somewhat unsatisfying overall.

Jason Becker: 8/10 or 9/10. For some reason, I get a ”Lion King”-ish vibe. The guitar is really nice, and the other instruments help create an interesting atmosphere. Really nice music overall.

Yngwie J. Malmsteen: 7/10. The guitar is nice, though the other instruments are lacking.

Be'lakor: 8/10. The song creates a fairly dark atmosphere without being depressing, and it's overall a really good song.

The Heavy: 6/10. Nice groove, but it gets repetitive after a while.

Gamma Ray: 8/10. Fun.

Van Halen: 7/10. It's nice.

Dio: 8/10. Great stuff.

Super Mario World: Athletic (Vector U Remix): 6/10 or 7/10. The original was awesome. This is a step down, which annoys me. Still, it does make use of the original melody, so I do enjoy parts of it...

Iron Maiden: 10/10. Didn't I post this already? :D In fact, it was the very first song I posted. Such an underrated song (well, as far as Iron Maiden songs can be underrated, I suppose).

Bendy: 6/10. Bit repetitive.

Black Sabbath: 8/10. Dio is still a great singer.

The English Beat: 6/10 or 7/10. Reminds me of ”Under the Sea”. Happy and all, probably works better as background music than primary music.

Across the Universe: 7/10. Super-catchy, kind of like some sweet candy. Too much is probably bad for you, but it's kind of fun in small doses.

Dio – We Rock: 9/10. Dio sure rocked.

Metal Squad: 8/10 or 9/10. Instrumental metal is underused.

Edit: I suppose I should review the latest song now rather than later. So, Breakfast Burrito: 2/10. It gets annoying really quickly, and it didn't get better the second time I listened to it. I'd swap radio channels if this were on. It's also lacking in instruments. I didn't find the humor very funny either.

I'll catch up with the rest later. Now, let's go with a cover of an Iron Maiden song:

Edited by Ironic Nickname
  • Brohoof 4