Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

I won't lie: I've never been the biggest Metallica fan. :adorkable: They're not terrible, but they've never exactly been my thing. :pout: Regardless, 7/10.

Oh, and if you like sadist cookie monster vocals, than you ought to like this group! :fleur:

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ayy, I'm back! :yay:

Anyways, I think that song is okay... but it sounds kinda generic. :pout: It's not bad, but it's a little bit too... "standard" for my tastes, if you know what I mean. Sorry if that makes me sound like a hipster! :please: 6/10.

This is a rapper I've gotten into recently, thanks to @Soren Peregrine, and I have to say; I like him a lot! :D

Spoiler

Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 1

7/10, I like it a bit more than I thought I would. I like the singier bits :fluttershy:

Fun fact: Kid Cudi was the first rapper I extensively got into because of his alternative rock leanings, and I am still partial towards his older music <3  

7/10 Not too fond of rap, only liked a select few actually.

Interesting to know about this song was that it was performed by Scottish band Bis:

• Brohoof 1

I don't think the show is too bad... but that theme is... not very good. Sorry! :please: 5/10.

Though I'm not a huge fan of the MCU, I actually kinda liked Guardians of the Galaxy... especially the soundtrack. :)

Spoiler

I've got to say... I love how, "hollow" the guitar sounds (if that makes any sense)! I like that a lot! :yay: 10/10!

Do you like First Person Shooters? Do you like music? Than you'll love this! :sunshower:

Spoiler

Uh, that song is... alright. It doesn't sound too bad, but I'm not the biggest fan of the lyrics. I suppose I'm just not the target audience that he's going for. :twi: 6/10.

When it comes to inspirational music, I usually prefer for them to not have lyrics; it leaves itself up for interpretation. Regardless, I hope whoever responds next enjoys it. :)

Spoiler

Edited by Recherche

8/10 that was pretty sweet! Slash knows how to lay down some sweet riffs, for sure. Plus that album art is gold!

Bog Wraith is quickly stealing all of my love and affection, and dragging it beneath the mire.

• Brohoof 1

That song is... not very good. I'm honestly not the biggest fan of Slam Metal; for some reason, Abominable Putridity is the only Slam Metal band that I've heard that I actually like. I'm not quite sure what exactly I dislike about it, but I think it's because it just sounds too... random. It doesn't really sound like anything they're playing is intentional. Sorry, but I'm not a fan. :rarity: 3/10.

Though not many people liked this movie (understandably so), I kinda enjoyed it, as messy as it was. I'll even go as far too say that it's the best DCEU movie so far. :twi:

Regardless, I think we can all agree that the soundtrack kicks ass! :D

Spoiler

Edited by Recherche

Gonna swing that one a 6/10, nothing wrong with it at all- just a bit generic! You could throw that into any movie and it'd work :( 

4 minutes ago, Recherche said:

That song is... not very good. I'm honestly not the biggest fan of Slam Metal; for some reason, Abominable Putridity is the only Slam Metal band that I've heard that I actually like. I'm not quite sure what exactly I dislike about it, but I think it's because it just sounds too... random. It doesn't really sound like anything they're playing is intentional. Sorry, but I'm not a fan. :rarity: 3/10.

BLACKENED DEATHCORE GET IT RIGHT.

I DON'T CARE WHERE, JUST FAR

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Twiliscael said:

BLACKENED DEATHCORE GET IT RIGHT.

Wait, is that what it was? :confused: I know you're probably joking, but is that what it actually is? I'm not very well versed on the metal subgenres, so I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong.

Anyways, that song isn't bad. I don't love it, but it's not terrible. I just have one question: what in the absolute hell is up with that album cover? :wacko: Call me weird, but it's kinda creeping me out!

Well, regardless; 6/10. :)

I've been listening to a lot of these guys lately, and this song in particular. I hate to reuse artists, but I'm really reaching when it comes to songs! :rarity:

Spoiler