Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

@Mirage 10/10 Makes me feel like I am about to place in a massive battle in Kingdom Hearts and that is awesome 😮! What genre of music is this? The singer has a beautiful voice!

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

9/10 for the Space Jam. 9 points because it's a great part of my childhood but one point loss because it reminds me of some memes I want to forget. :blink:

(Sorry that it's in Finnish. In this song's case, it may be better that the lyrics are not translated to English tbh, search them up if you wish. xD)

Spoiler

• Brohoof 2

Y'know, I've never actually played any of Crash Bandicoot's games before... I guess that will have to change! Either way, that song's not too bad! 7/10.

Either way, this is probably one of my favorite video game songs ever (who am I kidding? Pretty much every track from these games is amazing!)

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

Huh. Funnily enough, I haven't played any of Spyro's games either. :pout: If the music is anything to go by, than it should be pretty promising! 8/10

Hey, what can I say? I was always a Nintendo fan growing up!

Anyways, when it comes to standard music, I've always been fond of this song:

Spoiler

• Brohoof 3

Oh yeah, I remember this song! Good stuff! 8/10.

This is another song I have a lot of nostalgia for; the song that got me into this band in the first place:

Spoiler

Different but oh so beautiful. 10/10 Reminds me of Zelda or something I would hear in one of the Zelda games. 

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

Hm, not bad! I may have heard better, but I've certainly heard worse! 7/10.

Say what you want about the Star Wars prequels, but there's one thing I think we can all agree on... They had some kickass music!

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1