Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

F-22brony

FLIM FLAM ALERT! The Jerry Springer Show is evidently looking for bronies to appear on their broadcast. DON'T FALL FOR IT. They aren't trying to give positive exposure to fans of My Little Pony. They're trying to mock us.

If Jerry Springer, or Howard Stern, or any similar broadcaster contacts you or a friend, asking you to appear on a show about bronies, say NO and don't let them persuade you. They're just out to make us all look bad.

OBEY YOU'RE QUEEN!!

https://twitter.com/tarastrong/status/230388532227751936

The post from his Facebook is here : http://www.facebook.com/JerrySpringer

And the Facebook post is :

Are you a brony and your lover objects? Call Gina at 1-877-735-3779

Posted Image

• Brohoof 18

(edited)

I think he said we're always welcome to talk to Jerry Springer.

Posted Image

Just kidding, although I may do it to try to make bronies look better. Edited by DRAGONSHY.MOV
  • Brohoof 19

Even if I wanted, I can't go to that show, but I think nopony should go to that show, this guy and Howard Stern just want to make us look bad, the truth will be revealed in John De Lancie's documental.

I believe he said we should talk to Jerry Springer.

Posted Image

Just kidding, although I may do it to try to make bronies look better.

"I think she said we're always welcome in her shed" ...I repeated that part part like a crazy person tons and tons of times :lol:
  • Brohoof 3

Oh BRONY COMMUNITY! You're making a big deal out of this again! I swear, the lack of thick skin in this community is getting annoying. If you know its a crank rip on bronies, WHY bring attention to it? So that people can go LOLNOPE, like they were originally gonna do if people didn't spread around this?

But... I am tempted to prank call the guys.

• Brohoof 5

Oh BRONY COMMUNITY! You're making a big deal out of this again! I swear, the lack of thick skin in this community is getting annoying. If you know its a crank rip on bronies, WHY bring attention to it? So that people can go LOLNOPE, like they were originally gonna do if people didn't spread around this?

But... I am tempted to prank call the guys.

I should too, and I just don't want any-pony go accidently get f**ked by him, not literally of course.

• Brohoof 2

I should too, and I just don't want any-pony go accidently get f**ked by him, not literally of course.

It's pretty evident that they'll stay away from this show, so I doubt alerting everyone about this isn't gonna mean much. Especially if they got a partner that doesn't like MLP and don't want their relationship exposed/compromised because of ponies/Jerry.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

-They ask for bronies to come on the show

-We send them Tara Strong

-She trolls them hard with her Twilightlicious-ness

-Bronies trump trolls at their own game

-?????

-Brony world domination

Really now, it seems exceedingly obvious. This is what needs to happen. Tara trolled all over Howard, she can take on The Jerry Springer show too.

Posted Image

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 7

Anyone bold enough to go there and instead of telling them how you're a brony, you will go berserk and choke them to death in the glorious sparkly name of Stephenie Meyer?

That shit will make it to the Time magazine

• Brohoof 4

this guy and Howard Stern just want to make us look bad.

Then by all means. Lets give them what they want >:]

Anyone bold enough to go there and instead of telling them how you're a brony, you will go berserk and choke them to death in the glorious sparkly name of Stephenie Meyer?

Bad publicity is still publicity.

We just have to be sure to throw in all sorts of memes so the internet competent know we are trolling :]

Dude, it's a no-brainer that bronies and Howard don't go well together, especially after that vid, why would anybrony want to talk to him?

Edited by Devin McCourty
Responding to a deleted post.
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, and do you think the Bronies should try to get Tara to go on there? And Moderators, you can see I already made my point of the sentence, but I was under the 100 character min. so please don't delete this, even though we both know this was to fill up thr remainder.

Hmm that is a good question..However I feel that they already have a whole set of embarrassing questions to ask and I don't want Tara to have to experience that.What we need is a super troll xD
  • Brohoof 1

SOME "bronies" don't NEED help making themselves and the fanbase look ridiculous.

Why are you always so negative and rude towards the "bad" parts of the fandom? It's more annoying than anything, always seeing you call out the cloppers, and people like that, for no reason in threads. You don't have to be so pessimistic about a miniscule part of the fandom.

And on the subject of Jerry Springer, I really doubt this garners any attention from bronies. How many people would actually fall for this? :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Hmm that is a good question..However I feel that they already have a whole set of embarrassing questions to ask and I don't want Tara to have to experience that.What we need is a super troll xD

Calling Chaotic Discord, Hello Chaotic Discord? Haha, We should get him to do it! :D awesome trololol

And on the subject of Jerry Springer, I really doubt this garners any attention from bronies. How many people would actually fall for this? :huh:

You would not believe my facebook brony friends.... Really, they asked me about it, and said I should try it. tisk..tisk...tisk

• Brohoof 1

Calling Chaotic Discord, Hello Chaotic Discord? Haha, We should get him to do it! :D awesome trololol

You would not believe my facebook brony friends.... Really, they asked me about it, and said I should try it. tisk..tisk...tisk

Eh, Discord wouldn't waste his time talking. He'd flood the place with chocolate milk until the walls themselves burst from pressure. And as far as Tara goes, she's right, ignore the trolls, do not feed.

(edited)

But what if you can troll th- *slaps myself in face* *yells at myself* HOW DARE YOU EVEN THING OF DISOBEYING YOUR QUEEN?! *replies to self* I'm sorry

( I actually do things like that.. I need help O.o)

<br />

Eh, Discord wouldn't waste his time talking. He'd flood the place with chocolate milk until the walls themselves burst from pressure. And as far as Tara goes, she's right, ignore the trolls, do not feed.<br />

</p> Edited by F-22brony

I was scrolling through Tumblr when I saw a very important message to the brony community, I feel like I should spread the word outside of Tumblr. I have already been accused of "fear mongering" on certain sites, but its your choice whether or not you wish to believe me. The announcement said this:

"FLIM FLAM ALERT!

The Jerry Springer Show is evidently looking for bronies to appear on their broadcast. DON’T FALL FOR IT. They aren’t trying to give positive exposure to fans of My Little Pony. They’re trying to mock us.

If Jerry Springer, or Howard Stern, or any similar broadcaster contacts you or a friend, asking you to appear on a show about bronies, say NO and don’t let them persuade you. They’re just out to make us all look bad.

Please Reblog the heck out of this public service announcement; it’s important!"

I don't want any of my fellow bronies to be humiliated on public television, so please spread the word :c

• Brohoof 4

I don't see how anyone or anypony could fall for being part of a slanderous show made by the media to destroy the reputation of their fandoms, but it's a good thing you have done by spreading this word.

Godspeed.