Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

Weed is dumb and can seriously harm people if they abuse the crap out of it and smoke tons of it frequently.

Top Gear is complete crap, and Jeremy Clarkson is a massive (Insert various obscenities here). He's not funny and the BBC shouldn't rehire him, he should have been fired a long time ago.

Christopher Eccleston was the best doctor, and Rose was really annoying. As well as whoever Catherine Tate was suppose to be.

Sponge Bob Square Pants is trash, and extremely unfunny, as well as Fairly Odd Parents and Ed Edd n Eddy.

Soccer is the dumbest sport to exist and the athletes do not deserve the fat pay checks they earn far acting like thuggish children.

Best sports are Ice Hockey and Roller Derby.

Naruto sucks.

Bleach is boring.

Most super popular animes are over rated for what they really are.

I hate just how much hate is thrown around when Feminism is mentioned, purely for the fact that the women that piss everyone off are those who don't actually stand for the true meaning of feminism. Feminism is about gender equality. Not what these loud mouth Feminazi's spew from any orifice that can make a sound. They give real feminists a bad name and the name of feminism is like say bloody Lord Voldemort.

Aaaaaand..

I think Princess Celestia is boring and far too perfect. Not a fan at all.

Princess Twilight bugs me a little. Far too sincere.

Rarity is a selfish cow.

AAAAAND Breathe..

• Brohoof 1

I don't really like equestria girls... I just never liked the idea of it, and the art just bothers me so much.

I also never really liked the cutie mark crusader episodes very much. But there were a few that were good.

• Brohoof 1

There are little to no games on the Xbox One and Playstation 4 that interests me at least a little bit.

Trixie is getting hated so much for being "overrated" that she's starting to become underrated.

Edited by Skarloey
  • Brohoof 1

I always thought the Five Nights At Freddy's animatronics were adorable. I'm not sure what others think of them, but I think the Chuck E Cheese's/Showbiz Pizza places have more terrifying robots than anything FNAF put out.

• Brohoof 4

I've got another one.

EVE: Online is a fun, immersive gaming experience and all the hate it gets for being spreadsheets online is unwarranted. There are tons of gameplay options that never require you to even think about opening up excel.

(Though it is a hard game with a massive learning curve.)

I don't know whether this is considered an unpopular or popular opinion; perhaps both depending on how you look at it.

I genuinely like Call of Duty games.

Edit: Except Ghosts.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna
  • Brohoof 3

Honestly I hate shipping of MLP unless it's done in a style appropriate way. For me, the show is a hub of innocence and kindness which is constantly lost in the real world. I wish that some of us never perverted it because of the way it gives us a bad rep. However, I recognize their freedom to do so and I would support the artistic right. 

Honestly I hate shipping of MLP unless it's done in a style appropriate way. For me, the show is a hub of innocence and kindness which is constantly lost in the real world. I wish that some of us never perverted it because of the way it gives us a bad rep. However, I recognize their freedom to do so and I would support the artistic right. 

*Shrugs* It happens for pretty much everything. Best thing one could do is avoid content you dislike as much as you can (though in many cases difficult to do so).

First time on the forum in ages and I come here...yolo...?

The typical brony stereotype is kinda true.

LGBTQ stuff is turning into a trend and honestly its driving me a little insane. I've met way too many people who say they're gay or Gender fluid and go on and on about it to the point where its obvious they're treating it as some kind of way to be different........GUYS, the whole reason we have Pride and LGBTQ support groups is so people DON'T feel different. Staaaahp.

Religion really...really annoys me (So long as you keep it to yourself and don't impede on other's lifestyles). Living in a spiritual sense however...does not. (Dunno if that'd count as unpopular or not...but eh)

I don't see the appeal in getting drunk. I don't get annoyed at people who do enjoy getting drunk however...the idea of it kinda disgusts me. Having a drink with a few friends can be fun though!

I find it increasingly annoying when people go on and on about how bad weed is then proceed to go out and get hella drunk every weekend. I could elaborate quite a bit on this but I feel like I should stop here so people don't hate me too much.

Edited by Fire Sky
  • Brohoof 2

Tornadoes and hurricanes actually interest me rather than scare me.

Guessing you don't live near water.

Or near no water.

WAIT A SECOND-

The PS2's kinda overrated. Still excellent, though.

And everything else that gen is kinda underrated.

Also, not being pro-young universe is unfaithful to Christianity.

Edited by Flinchel

I find it really really really really really fucking annoying when someone, who isn't even a part of my religion, tells me what I should believe and how I should conduct myself. I mean who the FUCK are you to assume my beliefs? It really pisses me off.

It does get a bit annoying to constantly seeing Brony content all over the internet. I mean I like the show and all, but sometimes I just want to keep away from MLP content. It isn't really a big part of my internet media consumption.

• Brohoof 3

Guessing you don't live near water.

Or near no water.

WAIT A SECOND-

The PS2's kinda overrated. Still excellent, though.

And everything else that gen is kinda underrated.

Also, not being pro-young universe is unfaithful to Christianity.

I live in FL. Been through 2 hurricanes in one month when I lived 10 minutes from the beach. I still find them interesting rather than scary.

I've never seen a tornado but a couple of them have hit near me.

The "Rarity is selfish" thing.. is not true at all. She's done a ton of generous things throughout the series, plus even if she has done selfish acts, the rest of the Mane 6 have gone against their element as well, so she's not the only one guilty of doing so.

I dislike Winter as a whole. It's way too cold, which is annoying, especially when getting up for school/work. The only thing I like about it is Christmas.

• Brohoof 8

While Rarity may not be the most popular of the mane 6, I don't think she's anywhere near as hated as some Rarity fans claim. I know it sucks to see your fave bashed anywhere, but it gets a little annoying when her fans act like a terribly oppressed minority. There is TONS of love, fanart, fanfic, everything out there for all of the M6, even if some appear more popular than others - sure they all have their haters too, but it's not that difficult to avoid them, in my experience.

(speaking as a huge Rarity fan myself, in case you didn't know :please:)

• Brohoof 1

Religion really...really annoys me (So long as you keep it to yourself and don't impede on other's lifestyles). Living in a spiritual sense however...does not. (Dunno if that'd count as unpopular or not...but eh).

It used to be that some of the religious people would express their views to the point of forcing it, but more recently I've noticed atheists being far more religious than actual religious people; the atheists became what they hated.

Don't think hating religion is an unpopular opinion though.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna
  • Brohoof 3

It used to be that some of the religious people would express their views to the point of forcing it, but more recently I've noticed atheists being far more religious than actual religious people; the atheists became what they hated.

Don't think hating religion is an unpopular opinion though.

Oh trust me, I get at Athiests to when they start spewing their stuff at other people. However Ahtiests aren't going to crash a plane into a building because science said they should...nor would they group up and scream about how LGBTQ people are bad and they shouldn't be allowed the same rights as everyone else.

• Brohoof 1