Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Fruit Snacks

deathbycake74

I've bought like 3 different types of MLP fruit snacks and all have depicted G3 ponies. Oh well, until some real snacks come out I'll just have to keep pretending I'm chewing on fruity depictions of Fluttershy, Twilight, and the rest of the ponies we all love.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dang, I was going to post that as a thread, but I forgot. :mellow:

I would like to rant about one thing though... THE FRUIT SNACKS ARE G3!!!  :angry:  Yup, the cover of the box shows good ol' G4 Twilight Sparkle, yet the actual fruit snacks are the dreaded ponies that we despise. I guess that gives us more reason to eat them, considering that we are basically ripping them to shreds in our mouth! :)

G3 ponies taste like fruit snacks... IT IS NOW CANNON!!! B)

135416856314.png

hey i remember these. 

woke up one morning to find my stepmom bought my brother and me these fruit snacks as a joke

thought it was funny and was gonna eat them later

ended up taking them down stairs and opening the package

mfw the packages inside are g1 ponies and the snacks look more like chewed wads of gum than they look like ponies

I wonder what happens if you eat Rainbow Dash too fast....

Diabeetus?  :huh:

They should make the CMC gummies too. And include Gummy, Pink's alligator! :D

I'm happy to know I've found these and so far, bought two boxes. ;) I kept the boxes.

Their yummy.  They taste sort of odd at first but after a while, you get used to it and its nummy.  You can't just shove one in your mouth though.  You should really just take tiny bites.

I have seen them already at my super market. And of course seeing them I had to buy them. WHenry I first bought it my ma looked at me a little weird, but now I buy them on a regular base so my ma doesn't question me anymore when I buy them. :)

I knew that would happen eventually, I still remember when I was a kid and they had Mario fruit snacks which they recently brought back and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fruit snacks.

• 2 weeks later...