Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I wish the world we live in could be a little more like Equestria

SilverNote

I wish the world we live in... could be a little more like Equestria... smile smile smile... play play play... friendship really IS magic... it's something we all have inside us... it's something we've all hoped for... believed in... ever since the start of this fandom... only if we all work together, and find a way... wherever there is hope, there is a chance, and since there's a chance, there's a way to make it possible... it may be against all the odds in this world, but we can never forget about Equestria... it's a Utopia of peace... of course, everywhere there's always some kind of shadow lurking in the darkness, but where there is darkness, there's light... many people say if you die, you will go to heaven... but what if we wanted to go some place else, like Equestria?... they say heaven, everyone has their own, so if I did die would I be in Equestria?... maybe even if we all hoped for the same thing, when we all die we all will live in Equestria at the same time, our dreams will become accomplished and we will be able to live in a world very different from ours... but we all have something in our heads knowing full that there is a chance of that never happening, that it may never be true...

I wish that when I die, I'll be ressurected as a Filly in Equestria, there's hope, nothing is impossible, but somethings are very hard to achieve, or hard to believe. But there is something in us Bronies, a hope that we'll get to meet our favorite pony in person and atleast live or visit Equestria.

Signed, SilverNote, aka TheDDJBron3

Edited by SilverNote
  • Brohoof 3

Aye, when the white shores greet me and all turns to silver glass as the pale moon rises across the sea; I, too, wish to continue my existence as a pony :)

It'd be so much nicer that way, but we - mortals - can only hope.

Well, it kind of is. There are thefts, kidnapping, depression, and evil people.

But I guess your thinking about the kindness they have in equestria. Yeah that would be nice. :)

true however how quickly would Equestria become tainted if bronies/ human beings traveled there with are inability to understand each other and our habit of being all high and mighty about our opinions that he shunned and dislike the opinions of other because there negative.

(sorry for the somewhat negative comment i'm in a mood but it is the truth )

It's a sad thought, really; MLP shows that we have the imagination, therefore the capability, of creating such a world. I imagine the majority of the human race would like a world like Equestria. But we're simply too flawed to do it.

Well if we get enough money, buy a decently sized island, cultivate it, slightly industrialize it, populate it with bronies and make an elected monarchy we could have our own little equestria... still would cost millions of dollars or euros or whatever currency we need to use.

It's possible but difficult doesnt begin to describe how challenging it would be to make our own equestria.

I don't think any of us need to buy our own island to have such a utopia... For each person, the world is what they make of it. If you see something you don't like, work to change it! It really is true that friendship is magic, you just have to find the right friends! Surround yourself with friends who would support you, as well as your efforts to better the world. And if you meet people who are mean, just stand up to them and say you're not going to take it from them.

I like to think that everyone controls their destiny! Take it from someone who's been around the block a few times: there's a solution to every problem--you just have to find it. And if you really embody the change you wish to see in the world, you'll at least change your own little world that immediately surrounds you! :D

I think human's nature is just too brutal and selfish to create such a peaceful place like Equstria on Earth.

I wish that when I die, I'll be ressurected as a Filly in Equestria

Well, If reincarnation really exists and theory about infinite number of universes is true... this is technically possible.

Edited by Spatsi
  • Brohoof 1

Did anyone else instantly think of this song when they saw the post?

Yes, it's impossible to buy a planet, name it Equestria and move all bronies onto it, but as the song says, our morals and actions are very different than Equestria's, and we should be more like it.

Did anyone else instantly think of this song when they saw the post?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgNn8RLHrhk

Yes, it's impossible to buy a planet, name it Equestria and move all bronies onto it, but as the song says, our morals and actions are very different than Equestria's, and we should be more like it.

Check this out, I made it! It's a REMIX of a Tracklist/Playlist I made, so it's just slightly edited with minor added parts from the original version! Anyway, it shows my feelings of wanting to live in Equestria, Viny Scratch is also my Favorite Pony :wub:

How I feel about wanting to visit Equestria:

A cool Remix of a Tracklist/Playlist I made with a Vinyl Scratch image!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM5WBiUMzeE

I wish. ;)

I think if every generation can just be a little more empathetic to each other, we're well on our way. Everyone has to try to reach out to at least a few people, though, and hope they do the same.

I will be living my life in hopes of creating such a world, and I hope you all do to. It's something I believe in enough that even if I'm not around to see it the day it is realized I will be happy to have contributed towards its realization - even if the only contribution I can manage is the tiniest speck.

Stay hopeful my friends. If you are hopeful of living in such a world then that is one less person you have to convince in order to create it.

I, too, share the dream of somehow ending up in Equestria or creating our own Equestria right here on earth, no matter how hard it will be to realise.

But, as appealing as the idea seems, PonyEcho did raise a point there. Even though we have the best intentions, we are still 2 entirely different species from entirely different societies.

Still, I firmly believe that even though realizing our own Equestria is going to be near impossible, we must keep hope. From what I could dig up, there's tons of islands and place on Earth that have no real owner.

They cost millions and sometimes even billions of dollars, and we still need ways of getting resources such as iron, fuel, electricity and what not, but still, if we put enough time and effort into it, you can realise a small-scale civilization, although way less technologically advanced and probably without some form of meaningful government that will be recognized by other countries.

But, like I said before, it's not impossible. We must always keep hope.

I wonder why the "Grand Galloping Gala" is going through my mind as I read this.

I could see a lot of us getting the pony experience and sooner and later having elements of what we wanted going horribly wrong.

This is not to say that it couldnt work out, but that it wouldnt necessarily meet expectations in the near or far terms.

---

As for if the bronies were all raptured to an equestria... I am kind of dubious that we would be able to pull it off. I mean we might -- but there are a lot of strong personalities.

true however how quickly would Equestria become tainted if bronies/ human beings traveled there with are inability to understand each other and our habit of being all high and mighty about our opinions that he shunned and dislike the opinions of other because there negative.

(sorry for the somewhat negative comment i'm in a mood but it is the truth )

You do bring up some good points. Morals/Ethnics and culture would be diferent as well. Something acceptable here might not be there, i.e. eating meat. Although....I do believe we could adapt to some of the differences. We could probably adapt to most of the cultural diversities. Adapt to their society. Hardest part of that for me would probably be giving up meat lol.

Equestria on earth would be kind of hard to enforce.

I mean yes you could buy out a LARGE plot of land somewhere and found a town and call it ponyville or canterlot along with several hundred brony families -- with the primary charter being that everyone who is to live there would take to heart the principles of friendship is magic. But what would you do when someone moves in who does not espouse those principles? I mean you could be really heavy handed and banish anyone who didn't play along but that kind of would end up self-defeating.

It might even work for a while if done properly. It would certainly take a lot of legal legerdemain to do it properly though.

The first thing you'd have to do to make Equestria on Earth is to cut off everyone's thumbs. I'm sure the human race would then magically transform into candy coated ponies then. ;)

You do bring up some good points. Morals/Ethnics and culture would be diferent as well. Something acceptable here might not be there, i.e. eating meat. Although....I do believe we could adapt to some of the differences. We could probably adapt to most of the cultural diversities. Adapt to their society. Hardest part of that for me would probably be giving up meat lol.

yeah also consider the fact that were all jerks who cant accept the opinions of others just look at any thread about religion and you'll see what i mean, also i think i would be fun to see a christian try to preach in Equestria... followed by Celestial banishing them to the moon :) that would be a fun sight

Actually I do not think bringing religious beliefs to equestria would result in banishment. I think they would look at the stories of Jesus with a lot of curiosity -- both for the good points and bad points.

I too, wish our world was a bit like Equestria, but I love our world the way it is (you know, besides the violence). I would never hate our world, and I love to live in it, even if things don't really go as planned. There are some good things in this world as well, and by having nice people like all of us here on the forums, we ourselves can make this world like Equestria. The only thing is, I wouldn't want to live in Equestria, but I'd love for ponies to live in this more than 3-D world. :P That would be cute, and we;d all have our little magical friends with us.

Earth is wonderful. We just need to help make it better. Don't kill, don't steal...and smile too. That'll not only make someone's day, but help others and yourself as well.

Yeah...this post I made is pretty cheesy...but yeah. ;)

• Brohoof 1

It would be very nice to be able to live in Equestria as a pony, but that is what I would call a heaven. Not a place where you get everything you would would always want, but a place where you can live in peace and prosperity. A place where there is only one unified and united nation that supports eachother as not just strangers, but as a circle of friendship. A paradise which contributes technology to help cure illnesses and rather not use it to create weapons of warfare.

I would have to carry everything with my mouth as a pony, but it would be so worth it.

Aye, when the white shores greet me and all turns to silver glass as the pale moon rises across the sea; I, too, wish to continue my existence as a pony :)

It'd be so much nicer that way, but we - mortals - can only hope.

Posted Image

but seriously, I'd rather just try and make the world around me a little better rather then wish for some idealized friendship world from a TV show. I think it'd be cool to be a Godfrey Ho style ninja, doesn't mean I am gonna wish and pray our world was like that...

yeah also consider the fact that were all jerks who cant accept the opinions of others just look at any thread about religion and you'll see what i mean, also i think i would be fun to see a christian try to preach in Equestria... followed by Celestial banishing them to the moon :) that would be a fun sight

I wouldn't say every brony is a "jerk who can't accept the opinions of others". And hmm...I can't imagine celestia banishing someone for simply not worshiping her. She'd probably say "100 YEARS DUNGEON!" :D

well if that where to happen then i would have to say of course world peace africa not starving and overall a better world in terms of money it could do better than it is right now