Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If the world was to end in what way do you think it would happen?

MachineGunLola

I'll be an decripted old fart who's lived a full life by then, so I don't give a *squee* about that one. It'll suck for the younger people though.

LOLOLOL True.... Truely who gives a sh!t its yo momma's fault for reproducing xD Oh well, lets live it up to the fullest... Hmmm that defines why we have a higher obeceity rate lol

Christianity I see Red? I for one am a occultist and still believe we don't know f*ck, BUT isac nuton studied the bible to figure out we shall end IN the date 2060! :lol:

The world most likely will not end this year. There's a good chance humanity will cease to exist (or close to it), before the world actually "ends", as clean water and enough food to sustain the amount of people currently living will become a major issue. Meaning that unless we find an Earth-like planet and colonize it, or continue coming up with alternate sources of water, food, and energy; the human population will see a major decline.

~~

LOLOLOL True.... Truely who gives a sh!t its yo momma's fault for reproducing xD Oh well, lets live it up to the fullest... Hmmm that defines why we have a higher obeceity rate lol

:lol:

Eeyup, I'll be an 80 year old man going "it sucks to be you" if it comes to pass. Yeah for being born in 1992 and having my whole life to look forward too.

I'll be an 80 year old man going

I will be 62 and danm, I already feel as If I live life fully LOL... 2060 How will end It satan and god will fight and sh!t blah blah blah Bring good people up and peaces of sh!t stay blah blah blah.... Since Im an occultist I have to stay :(

Oh well who gives a sh!t F*ck you god you crazy dumb ass b!tch.He he.. :P HAHAHAH... :lol: MUAHHAHAHAHAHHA :angry:

my religion teaches me that man won't know when the end of the world will be

Christianity I see Red? I for one am a occultist and still believe we don't know f*ck, BUT isac nuton studied the bible to figure out we shall end IN the date 2060! lol (Sorry I had to re do this it didnt turn out xD)

I will be 62 and danm, I already feel as If I live life fully LOL... 2060 How will end It satan and god will fight and sh!t blah blah blah Bring good people up and peaces of sh!t stay blah blah blah.... Since Im an occultist I have to stay :(

Oh well who gives a sh!t F*ck you god you crazy dumb ass b!tch.He he.. :P HAHAHAH... :lol: MUAHHAHAHAHAHHA :angry:

Either way I'll make it up there someday when I'm old, so it doesn't matter much what goes down in 50 years. Also, everyone gets a second chance.

Hm.... Read this

Necromancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Im going to hell no matter what LOL xD Trad the whole thing and Its very interesting I already did one ritual and Im f*cking scared cause the spirts are all like "DAFAQ JUST HAPPENED" but you learn stuff :DDDDD

It's debatable if that's evil. I'm a Christian and I study the paranormal and try yo find evidence of it all the time. If your really worried you just pray for protection before you try anything.

It's debatable if that's evil. I'm a Christian and I study the paranormal and try yo find evidence of it all the time. If your really worried you just pray for protection before you try anything.

I don't think any pray, charm, or ritual used for protection would be considered evil. I view them as just catalysts that allow you to open up and accept protection from whatever force of good is around

Goodnight

I hope not soon! That would be the WORST possible thing! If it does then ill be singing this song

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

I think we may be doing a duet, or I might be doing the final countdown :D Haha I freaking love that song, I will find you and sing it with you, when or when people say the world will be ending I will be listening to the final countdown on my computer

Christianity I see Red? I for one am a occultist and still believe we don't know f*ck, BUT isac nuton studied the bible to figure out we shall end IN the date 2060! lol (Sorry I had to re do this it didnt turn out xD)

I don't really believe this world will end anytime soon, unless a douchebag meteor is all like sup brah, or we get into a REALLY BIG nuclear war but I doubt it, and with technology going so fast now, we can probably live on mars if we spent everything we saved up ... maybe just on mars for like 2 months but I think that would be enough for the radiation to go down. Idk 'bout anything else though, and if some magical being sends me to hell I would just yell in his face, I DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING AT ALL MUAHAHAHAHAHA! While doing a nice little dance and then mooning him so he will be scarred for eternity :)
  • Brohoof 1

Nope, the world is billions of years old, we have another million years before it will eventually die and we wound up like the dinosaurs.

So you just said that the world will not end and then directly after you say the world will end eventually?

Make up your mind, man!

It will end, just not in 2012 because of a "calender". In my opinion, we will die in a flash of not to even know what happen.

What if... Dinosaurs had a bible?... :ph34r:

They did. How else do you think we came to know the wonder that is Raptor Jesus? Also, he apparently loathes Twilight (the dumb vampire books/movies) as much as I do, so that's a plus.

or we get into a REALLY BIG nuclear war but I doubt it, and with technology going so fast now, we can probably live on mars

Number one.... Russia HATES us. They are definetly gunna blow us shitless, starting a nuclear war and a nuclear winter, pluss mutations. NUMBER TWO: They will most likely take politician, freemasons, govermentalist and any god danm rich guy they want and elite class will go to, along with the ruling... The middle class will get minimum stuff, while poor class can go f*ck them selves........ America is great right?

Number one.... Russia HATES us. They are definetly gunna blow us shitless, starting a nuclear war and a nuclear winter,

We're in a position right now where nobody in their right mind will use nukes because they know they'd be screwed to when the counterattacks launch. There's a proper name for the effect, but I don't remember what it is.

Edited by Shoboni

Number one.... Russia HATES us. They are definetly gunna blow us shitless, starting a nuclear war and a nuclear winter, pluss mutations. NUMBER TWO: They will most likely take politician, freemasons, govermentalist and any god danm rich guy they want and elite class will go to, along with the ruling... The middle class will get minimum stuff, while poor class can go f*ck them selves........ America is great right?

F*** yeah muricah, no to tell you the truth I am saving money to leave this country I honestly hate it ... Where should I go ... Italy maybe ...

Surely if something was going to happen, Wouldn't Pinkie Pie sense it? I mean, doesn't she know when something is about to happen? :lol:

Edited by ReliableDuck
  • Brohoof 1

Eventually, This year though Either It will or It Won't Best just sit back and get on with life without worrying about it,

Personally I don't Think it will But I can't say I'm not psychic, If it does, then a day of no regrets! Haha :lol:

So you just said that the world will not end and then directly after you say the world will end eventually?

Make up your mind, man!

Yes the world will end eventually, but not this year, I said millions of years from now. Not this year, so we would all be dead if would end millions of years later.

Eventually, I believe it will eventually end. I believe nuclear war will eventually destroy the Earth, especially with all this growing technology. By then, however, we will have made more scientific advancements, so it's hard to say that nuclear war will indeed destroy the Earth.

We could also just assume that Earth may end, but we'll all be reincarnated as a pony to live in Equestria.

Eventually, I believe it will eventually end. I believe nuclear war will eventually destroy the Earth, especially with all this growing technology. By then, however, we will have made more scientific advancements, so it's hard to say that nuclear war will indeed destroy the Earth.

We could also just assume that Earth may end, but we'll all be reincarnated as a pony to live in Equestria.

I'm pretty that no one wants to set the world on fire...

((Dear fellow forum members, please kill me for that Fallout reference. Love, Hushabye.))

There is no doubt in my mind that the world will end eventually. It could happen at any moment, right now or a thousand years from now, but it WILL happen. So sayeth the Lord. (inb4: this thread becomes a religious argument.)

I'm pretty that no one wants to set the world on fire...

((Dear fellow forum members, please kill me for that Fallout reference. Love, Hushabye.))

this

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I

see what i did there? i took your fallout reference and made it a TF2 reference.

Edited by Page Turner

That would be an interesting concept actually -- that by dreaming up lands/worlds like equestria, we could be giving ourselves potential destinations after the world is gone.

• Brohoof 1