Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there anyone here whom doesn't hate Blueblood's guts?

PonyPowaX1000

Now I'm not a fan of Prince Blueblood, I was just wondering cause on another poll he was voted a favorite by some.

Just wanted know if anyone on here likes him.

P.S Don't reply if you hate his guts cause there's plenty of polls for that.

Just curious :)

P.S I don't hate anypony or anyone for that matter.

Edited by PonyPowaX1000

His guts are very grisly and disgusting, so yes, I do hate his guts entirely (specifically his kidney and liver -- so gross.)

However, the rest of him is pretty despicable too; I'm not a fan of him, but I don't hate him. He's just one of those annoying characters.

Edited by Ashbad
  • Brohoof 2

He's cut from the same cloth as Diamond Tiara, just less malicious and more stuck up. He's irritating and I don't care for him as a character whatsoever, but 'hate' isn't the term I'd use.

• Brohoof 1

This is a cartoon show, created for children.

Why would I hate anything having to do with the show for a character being a character?

That's just silly.

I know http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png . :angry:

Besides I was asking cuz I know most people hate him. There lots of people whom hate fictional characters from various shows

I think he is an utter stuffed shirt -- a very good example to make Rarity pull back on her thoughts of being a snob. As such he served a good purpose. As for hating his guts -- I do not hate any of the ponies. Prince Blueblood is not on my list of favorites though by any measure. He needs a few more rarity types to throw cake in his face to lighten him up.

Good point on diamond tiara... Maybe if She and Bluebood got together for a while she might have an epiphany of her own and improve her character.

Edited by silvadel

I...I actually...

I LOVE PRINCE BLUEBLOOD

SO SHOOT ME

I THOUGHT HE WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST ONE-SHOT CHARACTERS THAT THEY MADE IN THAT SHOW

• Brohoof 1

He's a prick. I don't really hate any of the characters because by being who they are, they are accomplishing their goal as a character.

The only character I truly despise is Twist. Call me heartless, but that is one annoying little filly and I wouldn't mind plunging her in a pit of lava.

I don't hate him as such. He obviously was not brought up in a correct fashion so as to respect other people - a quality that would be expected if ever he would become sovereign of Equesria (assuming that his name implies royalty). So, he is not essentially a bad person, he just has never been taught to act any different than the egotistical self-centred ponce that he is portrayed like in the show.

Edited by Moshi

I don't hate him...but I don't like him either. He served too small a part to really make any impact to make me want to headesk everytime he comes up on the screen. He was obviously created as a character that wasn't MEANT to be liked. So really the writers did their job well if no one likes him.... you're not meant to.

I don't hate him at all, I feel sorry for him.

I think Rarity was being rather sexist, she expected Blueblood to treat her better than she intended to treat him and when the tables were turned she became enraged.

Why is it okay for her to behave like that but not him?

I don't hate him...but I don't like him either. He served too small a part to really make any impact to make me want to headesk everytime he comes up on the screen. He was obviously created as a character that wasn't MEANT to be liked. So really the writers did their job well if no one likes him.... you're not meant to.

Just so everyone on this thread will see:

I know damn it! I know he was written that way!!!

I knew I shouldn't have made this thread.

Some of these replies don't even answer my question.

:)

Edited by PonyPowaX1000

i like but he is so stuck up so yeah. i dont like him but i dont like him ntonw4rujngiojtrgjhwtneuoghuothregohwruohgouhreugohuterhg tj jrn jng jngtngun nbbg jbgutb jbgjtrbuitr bnwjthuwthyuhtgjn keysmah is so nice

He's meant to be hated.

Also, I find it hilarious that the topic title is cut off on the list of recently updated topics so it almost looks like a thread bashing on a forumer named Blue.

You want to know if people like him... peoples general opinion is that they don't like nor dislike him. Or they dislike him but it's irrelevant.

I agree with Castoro Chiaro... And personally I do hope he makes an appearance again as he is a humerous character. I guess you could count that as a like in that case.

Any way... there's no need to be rude.

I think hes funny as a background pony. Sure is pretty stuck up is a pampered prince but that is whats so funny about him.

I mean to see him overreact because he ate one Applejacks pies in "The Best Night Ever" imagine if he were forced to spend a week in ponyville without his royal tendencies.....That be funny.