Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your name? Love it or hate it, and why?

MLP Nick

Mine's Alexia. I dunno if I like it, really. Everyone got it wrong all the time in America. Alexis, Alexandria, Alexa, it was almost always spelled and said wrong, and don't even get me started on my last name. I moved to Paraguay, and apparently around the time I was born it was cool to name your girl something that starts with "Ale." So my name went from an uncommon and mispronounced one to just another average name.

I'm just going to repost since I screwed up the first time... My name is Andrew. I think it's okay, but I'm not a big fan of generic names. My parents aren't either, since my sisters name is Aurora and my brothers is Mordecai...so I think I just got the short end of the stick :/

I took the name Artemis from one of my favorite (possibly second on the list) fictional characters of all time: Artemis Entreri. My real name, Eric, is a bit boring.

Connor is the most common spelling. I've honestly never seen it spelled as it is for you. And I can never hear the name without thinking of Connor MacLeod or John Connor.

I only know one other Conner whose name is spelled the same as mine. The other 11 are all different spellings. The majority of them go to my school as well, so its difficult to distinguish between us. and more than one head always turns when we hear somebody call out our name. So to avoid confusion I get called Skoogz (with a Z 'cause why not) or Skoogles. Hardly anybody gets it, but that's what makes it fun.

Skay's the name, lying's my game. Don't have any claim to fame. But if you need anyone to blame I'll take responsibility. All crappy and cliche phrases aside my name is Box. Box McNomish. Take note little fillies, for my jests were not in good taste but in bad foreshadowing.

Hopes nopony notices the

blatant mistake...

My name is Kayden Kenneth Lastname. I am named after my father's best friend, Kenneth Hayden, who died before I was born. He was on his way to my mom and dad's wedding when he suffered a fatal car crash. I do not know the man, I have only heard stories, but apparently he was my dad's best friend, so much so that they named me after him.

My name is Joshua Caleb Rudesill... I love it <3, First of all, Joshua and Caleb are both AWESOME spies from the Bible, so I like to think I am a good spy in tf2 because of that fact xD. Also, Joshua just fits me so well~

Nick. I love my name but I'm not sure why.

Probably because it's nice and short, sounds pretty cool and it can also be sophisticated (Nicholas, though no one calls me that).

Plus it sounds just as well in Greek as it does in English (Nikos, Ni as in Nick not as in night).

Heh. Well, considering as how I've changed my username a few times on the forums, I'm referred as Jon as a short name, but not as my actual name. My real name would be Jonnathan (notice on how I have another "n" to it), and I pretty much love my name.

To me, the reason why I love it because, well, it originated from Israel centuries ago (not trying to make it religious-wise or anything like that :P), although most people would write down my name as "Jonathan", but hey, how can I blame them for not getting my name right? It happened to my sister many times before.

Although, I do happen to have a full name in case you're curious:

My full name is Jonnathan Alvarado.

My name is Thomas. I like the name, but I am surrounded by childish people who like referring my name to Thomas the Tank Engine. However, I have multiple nicknames, even though I have no clue how I got them- The best explanation I have is I was living in Asia when I got them. Tomster, Tumi (most commonly used), Tom and Tommy.

My legal/birth name is not the name I go by and I don't wish to have anything to do with it. I'm hoping to legally change my name over next summer, however. I'll probably be changing it to Syd, seeing how that's what people call me these days.

I'm called Peter by everyone but myself, in which case I'd rather be Kenny Zenderhome, Howard Curley, or something a little more unique that strikes my fancy.

I don't have any problems with my first name, just my last name is so dreadfully common and doesn't ring well with it. Usually in official documents I add my middle initial (A for Andrew) just to give an air of personality.

I am Liam. I hate the name since it makes me sound like a total douchebag and that my daughter gets kidnapped in two movies by a mafia. Also my background is the Lithgow family dating back to the early scottish.

Edited by Storm Spark

My full name is James Beetles. I hate both of these names.

I prefer 'Jay' over 'James' because it's far simpler and looks better in my opinion, but most of my friends still call me James.

I never understood why, but a lot of people at school referred to me by my last name, and it became incredibly irritating after a while.

Mines Carol. I have a reason to hate it, and I guess a reason to somewhat like it.

Hate it cause a lot of old people have the name and its just a pretty icky name in my opinion. ):

I guess like cause no one else at school has it so it makes it more special to have? I dont know. x3

My name is Caroline. The Midwestern pronunciation, with a long "i" (I get ticked off if you pronounce it with a short "i"). It's alright, but girls named Caroline are usually really normal and boring. I'm a giant goofball, so...yeah.

Not really any other name I'd want, since I've been Caroline all my life.