Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

craft I made a custom Derpy Doll

Blank Flank

So yeah I got that 12 pack of ponies because it was on sale but half of them were background characters that hasbro made up... so I made one of them into Derpy!

post-781-0-89794400-1325918340_thumb.jpgpost-781-0-86605100-1325918362_thumb.jpgpost-781-0-88311600-1325918382_thumb.jpgpost-781-0-26135200-1325918401_thumb.jpg

This is before I put the protective coat on it. It's shiny now. (not sparkly but it has a nice plastic looking shine to it)

• Brohoof 6

Thanks! To everyone! :lol:

You sir have won the Internet for today!

Enjoy the spoils of victory!

I'm actually a mam' :P but I'll take the win for the internet ;)

awsome just awsome you should make a tiny muffin.

This is an awesome idea! I might just do that!

Not bad. Did you try sanding it to get it to be a little bit smoother and get rid of the bumps? It seems like that might've helped a bit

I didn't actually, though I don't think it would have worked out that well because I used Acrylic paint and I don't have sandpaper that fine :(

Damn boi! This is amazing! How'd you do it? I wish I could paint that well

It actually wasn't that hard, I already had the doll I just repainted it. The eyes were tricky because I didn't have any black paint at the time so I had to use the already un-derped eyes and paint the yellow around it. Also it's a bad shot of the cutie mark but they are actual bubbles I had to use a toothpick for that one.

nice work, that must have taken an age to paint!

Actually it only took me about two-three hours.

I'll probably upload some more updated photos later, I added some more stuff and the protective coat sort of takes away the bumps(or at least I think so).