Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Diamond Tiara

DarkSorrow

I'm new and I wanted to put this post up to talk about Dimond Tiara. I mean what is up with her right?I don't know about you guys but even thought she's mean MLP has still blown my mind. She's pretty, rich, and a snob! Mlp is getting really good at chacterizing ponies based off of everyday life. Dimond Tiara symbolizes the common bully right? What do you guys think?
  • Brohoof 3

She's rude.

I wish she had some sort of background story so that I could sympathize with her.

Until then, I don't really like her.

Also, Silver Spoon is more cute than Diamond Tiara.

• Brohoof 2

I view Diamond Tiara as the MLP version of Princess Morebucks from Powerpuff Girls. I don't see her so much as a bully, but more of an attention starved snob.

Both try to get by through putting down others.

• Brohoof 5

She obviously doesn't get much attention at home so she needs to be the center of attention at school, usually at the expense of others. Also she's spoiled and is self-entitled.

Feel sorry for whichever stallion shacks up with her in the future.

• Brohoof 1

You know what I loved to see though? That her father is nowhere near as stuck up as her and then she was forced to join in the barnyard fun at the end of the episode. xDDDDDDDDDD

"But daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!"

She got what she deserved.

• Brohoof 2

You know what I loved to see though? That her father is nowhere near as stuck up as her and then she was forced to join in the barnyard fun at the end of the episode. xDDDDDDDDDD

"But daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!"

She got what she deserved.

She ought to give respect to the Apple family, without them she would be nothing.

I know there's some people who want her to have some sort of tragic past or to be "fixed" later to be good friends with Apple Bloom but personally I like those kinds of characters that are just a rotten to the core bee-yatch because it's more funny when things get turned around on them.

• Brohoof 1

Exactly, that's what makes her reactions more funny. But other people WANT her to be like that to make her more "friendly" but it's no fun when they end up becoming friends with the main characters or something like that.

• Brohoof 1

Hate that bitch.

I really don't even need to explain it. Diamond Tiara sucks.

I wouldn't say that she sucks, because of her role in the show. But she sure is a bitch, to say the least.

Silver Spoon is chill, but Diamond Tiara is like, well, something Shad would say.

So far Silver Spoon seems to be just like Diamond Tiara but there's a possibility she's just doing it because DT does it first. I don't recall Silver Spoon initiating any of the bullying.

• Brohoof 2

She's rude.

I wish she had some sort of background story so that I could sympathize with her.

Until then, I don't really like her.

Also, Silver Spoon is more cute than Diamond Tiara.

They generally don't do that, take note of Trixie, and Guilda; it's pretty much up to the fans to redeem them.

Diamond Tiara is the 1%.

Now that I think about it, her cutie mark is a tiara, right? So what's her special talent? I don't imagine she makes tiaras, so is her special talent just "wearing a tiara"?

Diamond Tiara is the 1%.

Now that I think about it, her cutie mark is a tiara, right? So what's her special talent? I don't imagine she makes tiaras, so is her special talent just "wearing a tiara"?

My guess would be that she is a spoiled little rich girl who will have a large inheritance to fall back on and never work a day in her life. That or she will become the "queen" of that store her father owns (I can't remember the name of it).

Diamond Tiara is the 1%.

I would say her cutie mark represents the upper-class snooty attitude she has. So it doesn't really show any talent for producing head wear, but it shows her personality as a rich bitch.

Think about it. Her talent is being a princess. Her parents are wealthy, she'll inherit their empire, and she'll probably never have to do anything besides look good.

She's the Paris Hilton of Equestria.

After the last episode especially, the creators strived to show Diamond Tiara's bitchy side and create a counter ego to contrast with the other characters. I think that her character adds to the show though. She helps give it a sense of realism and create yet another aspect of relatability, because we've all had to deal with snobs like her before IRL... When it comes to judging her character based upon traits, she was designed to be an antagonist, so of course i think she's a prick, but she was created for a reason.

• Brohoof 2

Diamond Tiara is the 1%.

Her special talent is being rich. Heaven help her if the market crashes!