Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Staron Shine

No. Discord is the worst villain ever and he's a disgrace to both mankind and pony-kind. How dare you ask such a silly question.

Of course, I would pay serious money to ensure, beyond a doubt, that Discord returned later in the series; if not season three, then season four. As for how...well, I have a few theories, but I feel too lazy to try and hunt them down from other threads. In a nutshell, the magic the Mane Six used was not powerful enough to keep Discord sealed away for as long as he was the first time when the Princesses did it.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

No brainer here,

Obviously no, why? cause all he does is create chaos in Equestria and fucks everything up.. even though that's his character.

And 2nd, he almost nearly ended all of the friendships that the mane 6 had....

Plus i just down right hate Discord.

It would be nice to see him again. I liked the kind of villain that he was and would want to see what more he could do :) I just hope that it won't be a "copy" of the previous episode(s) of him, that they come up with something new and creative.

Yes, I think he should return just because we have already seen 3 major villains (Chrysilis, Nightmare Moon and Discord), and they can't keep coming up with interesting villains forever. In most TV shows I have seen there are recurring villains, and Discord was the most interesting one we have seen, so I want to see him again.

Also, for those who keep saying he is evil, HE IS NOT EVIL. He is CHAOTIC. There is a difference. Remember in the Soul Eater final episodes ***SPOILER ALERT*** when the Keeshan got hit with the witch-hunter but it didn't kill him because madness isn't evil, its just madness? ***SPOILER OVER*** Its the same concept; Chaos isnt evil.

In short, I hope that Discord comes back, sings a duet with Applejack because neither of them sing, like, ever, and then when he is about to bring Chaos back to Equestria, Twilight and the gang teach him the wonders of friendship, and so instead of destroying everything he just opens up a carnival or somthing that will put his powers to good use.

If Discord were ever to return again I would like to see him in a "reluctant hero" role. No more trying to take over equestria -- have him have to SAVE equestria. The inner turmoil would be breathtaking.

I'd love for Discord to return, I mean his love for causing utter chaos is very appealing to watch, but maybe he would play a slightly different role than his last appearance? I don't know, but it would be cool to see him again!

Yes, I would love to see Discord reappear, albeit much more sinister and chaotic

"reluctant hero" role

And what may I ask, would pose such a danger, that even the god of chaos feels so threatened that he has to work with the forces of order?

Well, obviously. He's the best villain we got in the series. If he had a different type of evil and was pretty amusing to watch...I laughed for a minute after I saw his voice actor and his personality. His voice actor was on-key. EXACTLY.

I do honestly....i rreally do but the problem is he needs more plot then simply "making chaos" again otherwise it will just be a repeat of "return of harmony"

If we had a background episode about Celestia and Luna that would be the perfect time for Discord to get a re-appearance.

If Discord were ever to return again I would like to see him in a "reluctant hero" role. No more trying to take over equestria -- have him have to SAVE equestria. The inner turmoil would be breathtaking.

This; I really like this. One Idea that keeps poping up in my mind is a new villain steps up, and to demonstrate his power and to strike fear into the other ponys he saps power from discord, leaving him weak.

It would be nice to see him come back without his powers, trying to spread chaos but not knowing how to do it because he's used to doing it with his powers. He would be hilariously ineffective with botched and inoffensive plans that always fail.

Everypony would be like

post-7348-0-91407900-1348668684.jpg

If there was a good reason for it, and if it was done well, then I wouldn't mind seeing Discord come back for an episode or two. But I wouldn't just want it to be because of fan service. I'd like them to do something new with his character.

Hold on, I'll ask him for you. Hey, Discord! Would you like to come back in Season 3? ...........What's that?..........Huh? I can't hear you!

Oh, right. Because your chaotic ass got turned into stone again, when you messed with the wrong ponies. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

But seriously. My Discord dislike aside, I could handle seeing him back if there was a good reason for it besides the fact that the bronies liked him. Like if Equestria was facing an even greater threat and he had to team up with the Mane 6 in order to stop it.

LOL NO.

I'd probably quit being a brony if discord returned. That would definitely be a jumping the shark moment as being stated in that thread.

We need new characters.. not returning ones. :3

Yes, Discord is my main bro and should toats come back.

He also seems to be the main villain and i highly enjoyed his episode. And from some interviews it seems it's confirmed Discord will be back in season 3.

I don't really want him to return really, but I want to see more of him. I think in S3 we'll get a "History of Equestria" kind of episode. I've heard many a fan give thoughts about the relationship between Celestia and Luna before the whole NMM incident. So I find it likely that we'll get an episode that talks about how they became rulers, Discord's beginning, the discovery of the Elements, and maybe even the series of events that directly led to Luna becoming NMM. I can't really speak for everypony else, but I think this is what De Lancie was hinting when he acknowledged that he did more work for the show. I don't think he was referring to Discord being released again, rather it will be an episode focused on history with Discord in it.

Either that scenario, or he does end up being released once again and it's all up to Applejack to stop him single-hoofedly... while singing her own song of course. Why? Because AJ is awesome.

• Brohoof 2