mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Mega Man Anniversary Collection, I do like myself some classic Megaman and the added extras are just an extra bonus for me.

"Never give no manipulative bitch the benefit of the doubt" - Compa's grandpa...

Minecraft, CoD MW3 and Battlefield 3. And very sometimes Mass Effect or Quake 3. And what I love to play to get that nostalgia.jpg feeling is one of the old LEGO Games <3

DAT BRONY EPICNESS

Not right now, but I spent nearly the entire afternoon playing Okami.

The game allows you to start from the beginning while keeping all the items (and weapons below tier 4) you had at the end of the previous gameplay. I'm bent on recovering three stray beads that I had missed, one I didn't know how to get and two that were too hard.

I take writing commissions.

"Nerds build the world, artists decorate it, warriors protect it, leaders talk everyone into doing their jobs." -me, 3 Nov 2017

"That's not a pie, that's a pastry with an identity crisis!" ~Jeric

At the moment I'm replaying Fallout: New Vegas for the 4th time already. The funny thing about it is that despite the fact that there are multiple endings, I keep playing the same run through by siding with the NCR and maintaining an idolized status with everyone else but Caesar's Legion. I can't bring myself to be a "bad guy" even in a game.

I've also been messing around on Bayonetta and MW3. Since I'm bit of a perfectionist, I tend to restart chapters if I don't do everything right.

mlp-1.jpg

~The other mane 6, because you can never have enough ponies!~

NEVER!

Super Meat Boy. I'm a pretty patient guy, but when I die over 3 dozen times on the same part of the same map I can't help but to get just a little frustrated.

jmSLE.gif

"Pain Is our Teacher.
Fear Is our Motivation
Sadness Is our Neglect.
If you take those away, all you have left is a boring life."

(edited)

Sooooo close to unlocking the F2000 :wub: (Just 1 more level away!). When I do, expect to see me play a lot of MW2 and maybe talk about it a lot more(As if I didn't mention it enough).

If only it was this fun to unlock guns in other games :lol:

Edited by MyLilPwner:Helis-r-B34ST

spasticShotty-1753.png

Also the LittleBigPlanet Karting Beta. It's not too bad so far. I'll most likely pick up the full version when it comes out.

vaporeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        : Ampharos      @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon:  Locked        @Umbreon: Lhee        @Leafeon:   Firebolt        @Glaceon: Mal       @SylveonDon'tDropThatDedenne

Well I usually play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 free for all matches or Black Ops Zombies.

This is what I usually play. I am not playing it exactly right now but............

img-2823101-1-UpBh15J.png

I just bought this game called Deadly Creatures, it's a Wii game where you play as both a tarantula and a scorpion in the desert. The gameplay is a combination of a beat 'em up where you fight other bugs and a cinematic type experience where you move along a linear path and happen to passively encounter these 2 guys from time to time trying to dig up something in the desert. It's a surprisingly good game, very original in premise no doubt, plus the gameplay's pretty tight. Although, I gotta say the bugs look and move almost too realistically, and it can be kinda creepy to play... :blink:

Still fun though, good thing I'm not arachnophobic. ;)

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

Mario Kart 7 is seriously starting to wear at my patience.

Honestly, the whole Star system really jabs at my perfectionist/completionist side in gaming. Special Cup 150cc... Still stuck on that one.

Wario Land is pretty fun though!

Minecraft and L4D2.

Nothing is more fun than hanging with friends am I right? Especially Minecraft, I have over 600 hours in that game.

"Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." Luke 6:37

"In the beginning, God created the heavens, the Earth, and Octavia, who is best pony." Genesis 1:1

(edited)

Got done with Borderlands and Serious Sam 3 (strongly recommend SS3) a few days ago and now I'm playing Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim. Got it on sale and have been having fun so far. Weird as I usually don't play RPGs.

Edited by A Blithering Div

I can neither confirm nor deny myself being the cause of electrical related malfunctions. Anyways, you wouldn't happen to have a jar of replacement magic smoke would you?

Ive been playing Fallout 3 :D my friend had the disc with the DLC so its fun again. Ive also been training my pokemans to beat my friends next time we have a big pokeman sleepover

cordlesscar.jpg

Playing with my friends on Battlefield 3 :P Havin' some dogfights and infantry battles on conquest is really intense >.< Co-Op is really boring now, the game producers haven't done anything to it ever since the game came out.

Loyalty.png

~Signature created by Chaotic Discord~

Currently playing Ys: The Oath in Felghana and loving it. Really happy I nabbed it and Ys Origin for cheap during the Steam summer sale, though full price for 'em is still a good price.

Rest of these series needs legitimately* released on PC in English so I can proceed to break my computer screen by attempting to push dollars into it.

*not fan-translated