Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I've been playing a ton of Hades recently. It's a fantastic game that expertly blends gameplay with story. I used to think that games don't need stories, but recently I've come to realize that all of my favorite games have at least some kind of interesting story. That's not to say a game has to have a story to be good (I love Smash Bros Ultimate), but but those kinds of games aren't some of my favorites. 

Played Fire Watch and it was good. 

Played Heavy Rain, it was fun and sametime can be stress, things get hard and stress. Got good ending, 4 good guys.

Played Batman telltales again, and do it differently.

Played Batman enemy within, when complete first was depress and played again restart on episode 3. Been good to Catwoman and John (Joker) cos forst time play I wasn't. Ending was sad you give up Being Batman or Alfred, as he leaving Wayne Manior unless he chose to give up Batman. Twice I give up Alfred. Game made me felt depress.

Wonder what next to play.

I am playing Catwoman on the XBOX and desperately try to get enough score points to unlock everything by replaying Levels again so that i can jump to the next DC game.

The game is fine, first frustrating but once i got used to the controls it became kinda fun. Just a shame that it looks like it will be a pain to get enough points, since i am not that good of a gamer sadly. :(

• Brohoof 1

Currently playing Stubbs the Zombie on Xbox One. :yay: I love it, it is such a classic and it being re-released almost feels like a miracle. I may get the Switch version too at some point because why not. 

Also been playing Luigi's Mansion 3 on Switch (already one of my favorite Switch games now), Mario Tennis Aces on Switch (I love the bonus modes), and Mafia Definitive Edition on Xbox One. 

• Brohoof 1

Oh I've just been doing some Minecraft lately on my friends realm server, nothing too serious just expanding my base and making improvements here and there :mlp_icwudt: I keep meaning to buy Universe Sandbox 2 but I keep forgetting, next time pay day comes around I'll have to remember to get it :fluttershy:  

• Brohoof 1

I am currently playing Dino Crisis on the Ps 1 for a second time, because i didnt remember if i got all the different Endings and unlocked all the Costumes.

However i was surprised that the game seems to be way more frustrating than i remember. I actually kinda dislike it now. Mostly for the Puzzles. For the life of me, i cant figure out some of the DDK Puzzles and got trough the game by guessing, probably because the game developers though it was a good idea to change the way the puzzles are solved from time to time and doesnt save any documents you have found in the game, you know? Saving documents, on of the key elements of a suvival horror game? Nope, not here. Also if you take the extra round of choosing the playmethod with more room exploration, it all of a sudden demands a Password word from you which i dont remember i ever got, so i actually got stuck and cant assemble some important key items.

Now i have to run back and forth, trying to figure out where the heck i forgot to read a document,with the confusing Map which for some reason doesnt feel the need to show a dot of yourself, to see where you currently are or where you are headed and might get killed by dinosaurs along the way. It isnt scary, its mostly annoying now.

21 hours ago, PoisonClaw said:

After years of putting it off, I've finally started up the New Game + for Persona 5. Hoping on completing all the Social Links this time around.

I have it and need to play it.

Right now I'm on Pokemon Moon on the 3ds and FFX on my PS3.  

• Brohoof 1

I am currently playing Donkey Kong on my Atari XE-GameSystem. ( which is basically like a Atari 5200 in terms of capabilities, from what i understand )

And its super fun. :squee:

Cant wait to try out Donkey Kong Junior and Mario Bros on that System and then jump to the Atari 7800 Versions. Now that i have Job i can finally play all the Mario Games. :fluttershy: