Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

The demo of Slay the Princess and save the World. What a masterpiece, really. But I could never bring myself to slay the Princess. Because the day she dies, even if she is not real, but rather the asexual idealization of women due to the strange androgynous design of my serpentine soul. Then, that the day I would die as well. For I am nothing without my fairy. Which I need to protect from myself. Because I am a ****ing monster inside, apparently. It is also curious that the protagonist in this game, happens to have reptilian arms, which is a very nice touch.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 2 weeks later...

I went playing Cyberpunk again, managed to do a a mission where I talk to two cops and talk to my neighbour, when playing back in 2020, they were just standing there. Also cat dissappeared, then it was wonder about one it was scrtaching the capet other time it was in the shower. There few side mission and side jobs and try find more. Managed to buy four new apartments. I feel there nothing much.

move on to Life is Strange True Colours, I had to re-do Chapter 1, 2 and 4, cos there things I miss and feel I should re play again. Also re-do on scene in Chapter 3 where yo get anger out of someone and into you but it bad idea. (You may understand if you play Life Is Strange True Colours) , had good ending, I pick one person to romance with but feel bad for other one, even when pick to go places at the end. Also played special extra Wavelengths but foosball was annoying I give up the third foosball, it stress me out (You have to play Life is Strange True Colour to know wha I on about). I have mix feeling about Life is Strange.

Noe finished with three Chapters of Life of Strange Before the Storm Remastered & on to Farewell Chapter & next Life is Strange Remastered, maybe playing Life is Strange 2, like Inventory items & souvenirs. I like Max and little things like Hawt Dog Man & Arcadia Bay lighthouse.

After watched Cyberpunk Edgerunners, I found Rebecca's gun in the game, she my favorite in the anime. Already got David's coat. Sadly there nothing much for me, would of gone buy cars.

End up playing Watchdogs Legion Bloodline, more to play one of my favourite games. I missed it and hope there be more side missons. But heard they won't updated anymore. Finished Bloodline hope there more but none. I thinking of playing Watchdogs, I loved Legion so much I feel sadden if I played other game. I remeber my brother played Watch dogs 2. Reason I played Legion is it base in London, haven't been to London since 2020 January before Lockdown. Played Legion in 2020 & compled it, played this year with new side mission. Well good things come to end and game don't last long and don't alway Update.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Pandora said:

i just finished playing minecraft and had fun with friends :3 <3 @Princess Silky, @EpicEnergy, @Sir Spooksalot, @TheRockARooster and more
It made me feel a little better after some of my darker thoughts <3

That was too much fun, I wish I was able to stay on for a bit longer :rarity:

I will likely play Lego Star Wars today and maybe stream it to some friends, because I never played it before and want to share the experience :laugh:

Special thanks to @EpicEnergy for being the direct reason as to why I got it :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

That was too much fun, I wish I was able to stay on for a bit longer :rarity:

I will likely play Lego Star Wars today and maybe stream it to some friends, because I never played it before and want to share the experience :laugh:

Special thanks to @EpicEnergy for being the direct reason as to why I got it :pinkie:

I had a ton of fun too playing Minecraft with you all!

Also, I'd love to see you play Lego Star Wars today! I got to go to bed right now though, so I won't be available until the late morning or afternoon today.

1 minute ago, EpicEnergy said:

I had a ton of fun too playing Minecraft with you all!

Also, I'd love to see you play Lego Star Wars today! I got to go to bed right now though, so I won't be available until the late morning or afternoon today.

Oh that's quite okay, at the moment I am at work so playing video games wouldn't be a good idea :laugh:

I was planning to do it after work, but it will be a spontanous thing, I don't have any specific plans yet :squee: It would be neat to have You on the stream! 

• Brohoof 1

I completed Watchdogs, heard of Watchdogs Bad Blood but it need to be bought. Haven't got the money and not sure my brother will buy it. I enjoyed the game but still prefer Legion. Like viewing Chicago, like to visit that place, and see Cloud Gate & Willis Tower. Be going on to Watchdogs 2, I been playing Watchdogs Legion first, never think I be playing first two. Reason my love for Legion is it base in UK (London) where I from (but not from London).

I am currently playing Mario Tennis on the N64 for the first time and i think the N64 design of Birdo just made her my new favorite Mario character. :squee:

Her voice, how her model looks, the animations, yep she is now my favorite mario character. Oh yeah, the game is also fun. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1