Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I frequently play Minecraft with my best friend and sometimes my brothers, but I also recently started replaying Ratchet & Clank 3 with my older brother. I've got a lot of nostalgia tied to Ratchet & Clank 1-3, but this one I've never actually finished, so that would be cool to do :D

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Synniken said:

I frequently play Minecraft with my best friend and sometimes my brothers, but I also recently started replaying Ratchet & Clank 3 with my older brother. I've got a lot of nostalgia tied to Ratchet & Clank 1-3, but this one I've never actually finished, so that would be cool to do :D

Ratchet & Clank were the bomb 3 & Deadlocked were my favorites!!! Play the Jak & Daxter series too if you hadn't already!!

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, SolaceFall said:

Ratchet & Clank were the bomb 3 & Deadlocked were my favorites!!! Play the Jak & Daxter series too if you hadn't already!!

They really are great! I feel like I vaguely remember playing Deadlocked, if it's the one that's also called Gladiator?? I want to find it and play it again!

Omg Jak & Daxter! You just unlocked a bunch of childhoos memories for me xD I've only ever played one of the games, as well as a PSP game with just Daxter, although I don't think I ever got very far as I was very little xD I really need to look into those again!

Have you ever played Sly Cooper? Those are some of my favourite games ever!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Synniken said:

They really are great! I feel like I vaguely remember playing Deadlocked, if it's the one that's also called Gladiator?? I want to find it and play it again!

Omg Jak & Daxter! You just unlocked a bunch of childhoos memories for me xD I've only ever played one of the games, as well as a PSP game with just Daxter, although I don't think I ever got very far as I was very little xD I really need to look into those again!

Have you ever played Sly Cooper? Those are some of my favourite games ever!

Yup yup Jak & Daxter the trilogy plus Dax on the PSP was my childhood too plus Rachet & Clank. I played the first Sly Cooper but I need to finish the rest. Amazing games.

• Brohoof 1

nothing yet but i might ask my friend to play genshin with me,
I feel like i've really let him down these past few weeks.
Not persay because i wanted to but because I was either too tired or sick to actively put full focus on him like I used to.
I really want the best for him but I'm not doing a good job at it lately.

Currently [and kind of always in the background, honestly] playing Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker. Will be playing a LOT more today and after due to the new patch full of content coming out.

Other than, I'm on and off with a rom hack of Pokemon SoulSilver called HGSS Golden Edition. It keeps the game mostly the same, but adds some little quality of life things introduced in other games like infinite-use TMs and bringing back the Game Corner, which has been a great boon. In my mind, it's the definitive edition of the game.

My final team is Ninetales, Espeon, Dragonair, Dewgong, Crobat [SHINY! I had to add it to my team after happening upon it], and Sandslash.

• Brohoof 2

I am currently playing Klonoa Beach Volleyball, after getting my heart shattered by beating the original Klonoa - Door to Phantomile.

I am surprised that Klonoa Beach Volleyball actually has a german dub, i didnt expect that! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

ARK: Survival Evolved on Hardcore. If I die I reset everything back to level 1 with nothing. I died to A FUCKING BARYONYX I DIDN'T SEE IN THE WATER EARLIER. I am so going to make steak out of you if I ever see you again. 

unknown.png

Graphics are pretty good though.

I've recently started playing GTA online again with a friend and have been enjoying it immensely. It feels like our teenage years all over again and it's funny to see how much the way we play games has changed since then.

Edited by Vinyl Scratch.
Double posted
  • Brohoof 1

i play too much genshin lately but the fun part is that i can now actually stream it for friends to watch so i try to do that sometimes and it's fun when knowing that some enjoy it just as much <3