Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Music that Brings Tears to Your Eyes

Le Kvlt Dawn

I find these songs pretty emotional. 

Evening Star makes some of the most emotional songs around. I'm sad that he has stopped making orchestral pieces and has gone to making generic dnb songs.

My favorite song of his:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

everypony knows its just heart breaking when your listening to a sad song and you think about a loved one

well everytime I listen to this I imagine my sister singing this song at my grave I have come closes several times to crying even in public when listening to this

• Brohoof 2

'Body Love' by Mary Lambert destroys me.

Especially the lines:

"But when do we draw the line? When the knife hits the skin? Isn't it the same thing as purging, Because we're so obsessed with death"

"We swallow pills, still wanting to be beautiful at the morgue"

"You are worth more than a waistline"

"You are no less valuable as a size 16 than a size 4"

Just feels relatable. 

• Brohoof 1

Wow... Lots of songs have made me tear up a time or two, and for different reasons. Some good, some bad. But off the top of my head, this one for sure...

"The Moment" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

And speaking of TSO, they also made another song that makes me tear up. I play it every Christmas because it really spells out the reason for the season. It's "Old City Bar".

And I'm sure I'm forgetting TONS of others, but that's all I've got off the top of my head. :please:

That would be the intro song from The Fruitties cartoon, which recently caused that tearsome effect when I finally found that show.  Having not heard it for 15 years & totally forgot, but I always felt like I have some tune & rhyme sometimes playing in the head or heard during some other songs that I couldn't figure out where it came from.

-To Zanarkand ffx

-It's over mother 3

-Lavender town(when using 2 headphones)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MK2iLnTR9V8

-Children of the night

-Luna dream mode

Yep. Would appear I get too attached to game characters. As for children of the night... just listen to it.Luna...as for that one... listen...its how I felt for the longest time. It's hard to not tear up at any of these, especially when given stories behind them.As for children of the night, I was trying to commit suicide when I found it, so...yeah. it's ok now, but any time I am sad, I revisit these.

"How to Save a Life" by The Fray is probably the saddest song I have ever heard. :( It's about losing a friend, which for me, makes this song a hundred times more sad when I listen to it and think about my own problems in the past that I've had with friends.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Bumping this thread back from the dead!

Anyhow, if I'm tired enough, ir in the right mood, this song will bring a tear or two to my eye...

The Living Tombstone - Five Nights at Freddy's 2 …:

The English isn't perfect, but they get the message across loud and clear!