Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

'If I had my way with this forum...'

NavelColt

If i had my way with this forums,Each Mane 6 would have a section+Everyone have to donate me Free Games/Free TF2 items on steam to get Team Icons,Existing mods are stripped of their titles and have to re-earn it again,and everyone's default avatar would be this:

post-30320-0-38364000-1422089604.jpg

Edited by Sheriff Daniew

If I had my way with the forums... Serious overhaul time lol. Check the entire ban list, change some code, look into every staff member, pretty much anything that can be done I'd check into. I hear a lot of complaints about this site some days, and if I could fix them I would in a heartbeat. In the meantime, however, I think I'll just continue to bitch and moan from the side line :P

• Brohoof 2

I would remove the minimum character limit. It serves no other purpose than being annoying and making it harder for me to express myself the way I want.

Edited by RaveRatchet

I would cordon off a section of the forums, declare it 18+, and utilize it specifically for talk of naughty, pony-centric content.  I would hand-pick individuals who unabashedly embrace such content and appoint them as mods of Sexypony Central; they would be Czars of the SC and carry whatever unique title they so wished.  Haters and underage intruders both would be insta-banned from the SC, and the former would receive additional punishment for their needless and misguided discrimination towards others on account of something fundamentally natural - and ultimately benign - in which they'd no conscious choice anyhow.  Once the aforementioned UI had come of age, their ban would be lifted and their premature, overeager intrusions forgiven.  Appropriate legal disclaimers would be put in place; a real, not-of-this-forum lawyer would be consulted regarding the exact wording and validity.

Also, Rainbow Dash would always be on the site banner.  ALWAYS.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby

Umm.. I would name myself Queen of the Forums, I would make more hugs, cats. This forum needs more cats and cat gifs. Jokes, too- like dumb puns. 

Hugs, cats, puns, and myself as ruler (even though I wouldn't act like one just be there for the title l: ) Lightwing would be #1 princess, Artemis would be the forum's Lord, and Sugar Plum would be unbanned and display more of those amazing signatures. 

• Brohoof 2

I would cordon off a section of the forums, declare it 18+, and utilize it specifically for talk of naughty, pony-centric content. I would hand-pick individuals who unabashedly embrace such content and appoint them as mods of Sexypony Central; they would be Czars of the SC and carry whatever unique title they so wished. Haters and underage intruders both would be insta-banned from the SC, and the former would receive additional punishment for their needless and misguided discrimination towards others on account of something fundamentally natural - and ultimately benign - in which they'd no conscious choice anyhow. Once the aforementioned UI had come of age, their ban would be lifted and their premature, overeager intrusions forgiven. Appropriate legal disclaimers would be put in place; a real, not-of-this-forum lawyer would be consulted regarding the exact wording and validity.

Also, Rainbow Dash would always be on the site banner. ALWAYS.

Everything he said, except twilight always. Always and forever.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
(edited)

The forum background will change, daily. The banner would have a mix of cartoon, video game, movie, and tv show characters on it. That's pretty much it.

Edited by PIKAQIU

(edited)

If i had my way with this forum I would make it so that the replies show up instantly without having to reload the page.. :huh: (Including status updates)

Also there would be a multiplayer videogame section where bronies can play pony games together right here on the forums ;)

Edited by AURAequine

I'd dispense with or overhaul the Warning Points system.  I'd either eliminate The Debate Pit altogether or be less strict about what could or couldn't be posted in it.  I would eliminate the character minimum, across the entire site.  I'd pay the f****** mods and encourage them to individually approach "problem" members; talk things out before doling out punishment.  I'd limit the infamous "permaban" to straight-up (malicious) trolls and ad-bots.  I'd allow everyone to post ponies wearing panties.  Because it's still ridiculous that you can post ponies in swimsuits but NOT ponies wearing panties.  They're usually naked; the rule is stupid.