Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things You Had to Learn The Hard Way

Shanks

Do not connect a hot-chassis (plugged directly into mains without a transformer) device to a grounded device. Even though a PC power supply has a rectifier on the input, it still has a transformer (it's just much smaller than a normal 50Hz transformer) and the hot side is isolated from the cold side. It works if all connected devices are isolated from ground, but one grounded device messes things up and you get fireworks. 

Do not light a firework while keeping your head directly above it.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Patience; especially when dealing with loved ones.

• Brohoof 1

That to overcome this world, I would have to fight against myself. My own worst enemy, my own self. Imagine that... To renounce the whole world. It doesn't make sense, right?

You don't know how much sense it makes. More sense than this whole plane-t. "Winning by losing", it does sound crazy. But there is no other way. Because every way is another binding. This world is not what it seems, because under fabric of false light that makes up the surface of this reality, lies a dark purpose.

That most ppl wanna be close to your business, not to you. That blood is weaker than banners, meaning what truly matters is what you stand for and who stands with you. That there are(in our modern world) NO EXCUSES for keeping toxic ppl in your life that want to drag you down, if you aren't over their business or trying to use them, you deserve what you get. And MOST OF ALL being real gets you hated, some ppl absolutely reject truth to protect their egos, there is NO PURPOSE in continuing an argument when you ARENT going to change the other person's perspective or feelings.

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

The one and only person you can rely on is yourself.

And sometimes, you just have to..... um... to rely on others :blush:

I had to learn what it meant to make my own decisions and decide things for my life even if it meant ending friendships with people who wouldn't understand or respect that.

• Brohoof 1