Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How loud is your music

Moon Rat

How loud is your music  

173 users have voted

1. 1. on a scale of 1 to earth shattering, how loud is your music?

• Fluttershy's yay
    • louder
    • LOUDER
    • LOOOUUUUDERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Feeling a slight rumble
    • your neighbors need new windows
    • Earth Shattering

So I was just wondering

how loud DO you guys listen to your music

is it just loud enough for Fluttershy to listen to

or is it enough to shatter the earth

Personally for me, it's in between

I don't have my music TOO loud but yet it's not TOO quiet either :P

• Brohoof 3

Too loud for my own good. At first I listen to music at a normal level, but then when MCR is on.. I wind up turning it to max volume. I think punk/emo music is meant to be loud. So I guess it's socieities fault. :I

• Brohoof 3

Well when I am home alone, I start up my dad's twin tower Kenwood speakers, which will shake the neighbors windows on 12/30. I would try 30/30, but I want to hear after I try it. But if they are home, it won't be that loud since they say they don't want to listen to my music.

Hmm good question, though i'm honestly not sure what counts as "loud music". After getting used to a certain volume, you will most likely deceive yourself for what's "loud" and what's not. :P

If i must answer the question, i would say.

Me: "Feeling a slight rumble"

My surrounding: "Fluttershy's yay"

(Yes, i'm a headphones user because people tend to not like my "weird" music as they call it)

Edited by Dreamwalker
  • Brohoof 3

I preferr listening to my music loud, but not loud enough to where the whole country can hear what songs I'm listening to. It really varies on the headphones, I hate hate haaate when my headphones's speakers break, but I suppose that's my fault. So I settle for in between, I can't have my music quiet, and I don't wanna blow my speakers.

It really depends on what kind of music I'm listening to. I listen to classic rock, metal, country, and punk at a little over medium volume, but I listen to alternative, ska, swing, and some other kinds of music really loudly.

It depends on who's around. If I'm alone, I usually use speakers. When I'm alone in that room, it's usually a 6/15 on the Mac's volume scale, and when people are in there, it's usually a 4/15.

Because I truly enjoy music, I play it at a decent level of loudness, but not loud enough to where it would impair my hearing. I don't want to only be able to hear 2 octaves in range when I'm older. I plan on enjoying my music for a long time with as good of hearing as I can.

• Brohoof 1

When I have my earbuds one I like it loud enough to cancel out all of the noise on the outside. It help me relax and helps get stress off, but sometimes I think I put it a little too loud...

...I think I have some hearing loss...

• Brohoof 1

Well.... considering that my parents complain about my music all the freaking time, no matter what I'm listening to, and that my neighbours complained a lot when they moved into their apartment, it must be pretty loud. However, I don't think it's very loud at all.

Once on my way home from school, I was listening to some early hardcore in the bus at max volume (with headphones of course), some dude who sat infront of me complained about that. XD

-Fragile people who can't take a bit of noise... pfft... -_-

• Brohoof 2

I like my music loud, and I'm talking unholy volume. I like to drown out everything when I'm listening to music; the more bass, the better. Take a volume-boosted, bass-boosted song, add a pair of DJ-grade studio headphones, and you're well on your way!
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I usually blast my music everywhere I go. :|

Got headphones on at home? Full volume on Ipod.

Earbuds in not paying attention somewhere they are aloud? (not during school) Full volume on Ipod.

Riding in my car at any given time of day/night? Just about full volume. Trying not to harm my speakers too much from my dubstep that I play.

At home alone? Full volume on crappy computer speakers. Don't dare mess with my mothers basic tv surround sound downstairs as I fear breaking it. Need to get me my own system that i can blast and bust my neighbors windows with....

Also This is a good Headset for almost blasting your Dubstep.

http://www.amazon.co...c/dp/B005DQG0BO

I say almost blasting cause with the bass Boost there is a little Distortion on Full out Volume. 95% is still really loud and good quality, Plus it will rumble on your ears.

Edited by CrazyClay

Every night at about 12 AM, my parents come in and force me to turn my "shit" off. Apparently it shakes the house and will probably give everyone nightmares.

In all honesty it really depends on what I'm listening to. When I'm listening to swing or jazz, like Frank Sinatra, I usually tone down the volume to a comfortable level. But when I'm listening to black metal I purposely turn up the volume so much it hurts my ears because that makes it all the more brutal.

• Brohoof 1