Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How loud is your music

Moon Rat

How loud is your music  

173 users have voted

1. 1. on a scale of 1 to earth shattering, how loud is your music?

• Fluttershy's yay
    • louder
    • LOUDER
    • LOOOUUUUDERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Feeling a slight rumble
    • your neighbors need new windows
    • Earth Shattering

depends on the song usually. When there's a good part about to come up then I crank it up to the max. No joke on this one though usually at night I go on walks and as soon as i'm under a street lamp I play thriller and turn that up to the max and start dancing while cars pass by on the highway. What? I like acting silly.

For me the loudest I go is the loudest I can stand, If i am listening to Jump- Van Halen I will boom it into my ears but, if it is Open Arms- Journey I will play it a little lower

For me, whenever a power ballad like Open Arms comes on, I just blast the volume, even louder than when I listen to a fast song like Dr. Feelgood by Motley Crue. Gotta get the power of the song out, what better way than blasting it no matter where you are?
  • Brohoof 2

For me, whenever a power ballad like Open Arms comes on, I just blast the volume, even louder than when I listen to a fast song like Dr. Feelgood by Motley Crue. Gotta get the power of the song out, what better way than blasting it no matter where you are?

You Like Motley Crue, Dude you are Awesome! Motley Crue is Pretty epic, in My Hard Rock Bands it is in the top 4 along with Van Halen, Warrant, and Guns n Roses
  • Brohoof 2

My music is so loud that it makes my face explode every day. I use a lot of superglue these days...

But seriously, I prefer my music to be super loud. Unfortunately, Android phones don't have very good volume, even with Volume +. And my iPod got stolen by an evilton, so of course that option is a no-go. I still want to catch that bastard and kill him...

I love music . I blast my music as loud as I can. Especially when I here an epic song from coheed and Cambria, or europa/Two Steps From Hell. I look forward to getting headphones soon so I can jam all day and through the night.

It depends where I am. If its public I keep it as high as my phone will let it but I would have a earbud/speaker free from one of my ears so I can still listen if anyone is trying to talk to me. If I'm in private I would blast my speaks as loud as it can go. (I actually blasted my small speaker into my ear a few days ago because I was listening to a epic song and the speaker wasn't loud enough. )

I like my musics just barely loud enough to cover the noises around me. I like doing my things without getting too much distracted.

i don't really understand why others love their music loud. it will only gave you more headache

• Brohoof 1

It's funny my music is so loud that is pisses off my friend who is about 50 ft away from me and i mean its not fully turned up all the way either, Once my headphones are in the world and all my problems just slip away, nothing matters to me but the next song coming on!

• Brohoof 1

Moderate volume. We producers have to do anything we can to protect our ears. I'm the only one of my friends who brings earplugs to shows, too. XD

I'm a medium level music guy. I play my music on two 4-ft tall Yamaha amps connected to my MP3. (which I used to support a plate of glass to turn into a desk) I actually use them FAR below their earth-shattering potential, but I naturally have sensitive hearing, and parents/siblings get ticked when the house begins to crumble around them, so I keep it low key. (I turn it up though when I'm home alone, but only for certain occasions.)

However, the reason why I have such large speakers is that they provide a very, VERY satisfying, deep bass even on the lower volumes. Ever since hearing "She's an Alarm Clock" by Omnipony through those, I've been hooked to the bass.

WHAT?! What did you say?! I can't hear you!

All joking aside, I do tend to play music without headphones when I'm on my own. When I'm around others or at college I use headphones and generally play my music at medium volume. Without headphones I listen to my music slightly louder than medium.

I'm about in the middle with music volume, but it really depends on the mood I'm in. Sometimes playing calmer music at a lower volume will seem appealing, like when I'm tired. Other times, it just feels so good to play a bassy, pounding song at a higher-than-average volume. I've never played it too loud, however. I don't understand how people with noise cancelling headphones/earplugs can stand having the volume so loud that I can hear it from several feet away..

I nolonger have a surround sound system so i stick to headsets/earphones, but when i'm home alone i play my headset on full volume, which for my old headset was somewhat loud (i can hear it upstairs while its playing downstairs), this new headset on the other hand is so much louder, so much so that it shakes itself off my head from vibrations. When walking around the city i tend to listen to my iPhone on full volume with the apple earphones.

So, basically, i listen to my music as loud as possible whenever possible.

When I'm listening to normal songs on my playlist, it's fairly loud but not quite earth shattering...

HOWEVER when I put on Muse the whole house can hear soooooo...

A MIX OF EARTH SHATTERING AND LOUD

What did you say?

I listen to my music at an "earth shattering" volume. It's probably not that good for me considering I can't hear people calling me from 20 feet away... But when I listen to music, usually dubstep, you can hear it. There is no question there.

Usually when I'm completely alone, free for the rest of the night all to myself, I blast the volume up pretty high. Most of the times I listen to Creature Feature, Linkin Park, Nickleback, Ellie Goulding, and Breaking Benjamin. I've been addicted to them in the past few months. Quite my favorites.

Personally, I like my music to be barely audible. Once it's start getting to loud my thought process just gets all jumbled-up, and for me it's worse than taking a couple of liquor shots.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this is just me, but all music/sounds/tv/xbox seems louder to me when I just get up in the morning.

That being said, during the mornings, I listen to things at Fluttershy's yay, but in the day/night, I listen to it at "your neighbors need new windows"

xD

• Brohoof 1

I'll give you this: It's so loud, I keep pausing the song because I think there's an earthquake happening.

Gotta feeeeel dat bass!

Also, when I listen to music, i'm like Scootaloo in my ava.

PARTY HARD.

Edited by Supernova
  • Brohoof 1

I think since I cannot seem to find my MP3 player anymore, or any working heaphones, I have developed a knack for listening to music on Fluttershy's yay volume

I would LOVE to do it louder but you know...

Neighbors are silly :P

Edited by ~ds8~
  • Brohoof 1