Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How loud is your music

Moon Rat

How loud is your music  

173 users have voted

1. 1. on a scale of 1 to earth shattering, how loud is your music?

• Fluttershy's yay
    • louder
    • LOUDER
    • LOOOUUUUDERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Feeling a slight rumble
    • your neighbors need new windows
    • Earth Shattering

My music never goes above 68 dB (which means in simpler terms, never above 30% volume)

At the same time.

My headphones are skullcandy headphones and wtf, 19% volume on my comp is like 100% volume.

I hate loud sounds, especially loud music. Unless me and myy friends are doing our own dB Drag Race hehe :)

In fact, 70+ dB is too loud for me. 80 dB, I just cover my ears because its torture.

Edited by NullCity

I prefer my music to be fairly loud when im at school but when im at home i don't dare turn my stereo up casue well having a almost 1000W stereo doesn't help matters much when u listen to Dubstep.

It all depends on who's around. I have that rare kind of dad that likes dubstep and loud music, so when it's just him and my sister (they're into loud music, too), I can blast it pretty high. If my mom's around, though, that music is down or off within a few seconds.

In my opinion, electronic dance music was created just to be loud and out there, and to get your body movin'. So most electronic stuff = Earth Shattering. If I can't hear anything else besides the music, and my head feels like it's been put in between two massage chairs, then it's not my cup of tea :3

I'll tell you one song i have on my ipod list is "hey there ms derpy"  by forest rain.  loudest song ever. lol.  I have my cd player on pretty loud to listen to other songs like 'smile song' and 'find a pet' and all the sudden the loud chords of 'hey there ms derpy' will come on  and it always gets a jump out of me. first time that happened it happened while i was driving.....never again at least not while i'm driving....lol. 

On the rare occasion I can turn it up loud, I do.  I used to have a speaker box and amp that took up half my car.  It would cause hair to stand up.  Now the loudest system I have is in my home theater.  When I'm home alone I turn it up really loud.  Also, when I'm working out music spreads from my garage to most of the neighborhood...

I love having loud music. Makes me kind of "Phase out" and just feel in the mood with the music.

If anyone wants to know I use:

SONY Stereo Headphones MDR-XB500 

• Brohoof 1

Well, Most music i hear is myself playing the guitar... :P I really really have to crank up the sound to get a good tone, so most of the time it's awfuly loud in my house :P Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 watt Stack Cannon here!!!!

Edited by Concord

I always listen to my music at a pretty loud volume.

If it's not loud enough, then it's not enjoyable.

If it's too loud, then I'll turn it down.

I wanna listen to music, not deafen myself.

I like hearing, so I don't really listen to Earth Shattering music. On the other hand, though, I do like to hear all the instruments in a song, so I'd say moderately loud.

Edited by Betez

I get so jumpy around loud noises and I don't appreciate going to concerts,especially rock n roll ones.

I always keep the volume at a low.

Then you will probably not like metal concerts either. They play so loud that you will have to use earbuds to be able to hear the music and not just the noise. It's pure chaos there. All the moshpits and the walls of death.

I keep my music volume level around fluttershy's yay. I can hear my music just as well on the lower volume side as I could on the higher volume. I really dislike super loud music, concerts for me are right out. At a grade 12 high school dance, I couldn't even approach the gymnasium door because the volume was creating almost a physical barrier to push through. I can't imagine the poor hearing the people INSIDE the gym must have if they blast the music that loud.

Edited by Celtore

So loud I feel my eardrums melt and the earth shake. So loud its heard throughout the world and reaches into another dimension … the pony dimension, yes even Celestia hears it

Nonsense aside louder then I need to ( I'm starting to have hearing problems  :huh: )

I usually play my msuic at a moderate volume. Loud enough to block out most other noises, although my headset deserves some credit for that as well.

Edited by Tom

It really depends on the song or type of music. Most of the time it's slightly above moderate volume, if it's too quiet then I can't enjoy it, but I don't want it to be so loud that I deafen myself.

It depends on the music I'm listening to really, some music sounds better loud but most of the time I'll have it at a moderate level.

Although my "moderate" level is probably a bit louder than most peoples as I have very little hearing in my left ear so I have to turn the volume up on everything slightly so I can actually listen to it properly.

I also have new back speakers and a new stereo in my car that I got for my 19th a few weeks ago, which I might "accidentally" being playing obnoxiously loud sometimes (although I turn them down at traffic lights or in a residential area... ^_^ )