Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a good luck charm? Do want a good luck charm?

MagicalStarRain

I could say that the brown leather jacket my dad gave me is luck I don't wear(often) it since I haven't fixed it yet, in my wallet I have a fossil series Zapdos card and a outdated 10kr bill the bill was a gift from my grandmother when she gave me my wallet since there is a old superstition that if you have money you never use on you it will attract more and I don't know where and how I got the Zapdos card so I guess it's luck I also have more items like a piece of coal I found when I was walking and a collection of wooden animals I got from my grandfather when he came back from Africa when I was little.

I have this key that I always bring with me wherever I go. I'm not really sure why, but I feel rather uneasy if it's not around me.

The key itself is quite huge and rusty, the kind that you often see on any yard sale. Don't have any camera right now, but it kinda look like this.

Posted Image

I don't remember when or where I got this thing, but I like it :P

My good luck charm? My necklace, it's literally identical to the one I gave Alora, if that means anything. I origionally got i for a very personal and emotional reason (doesn't mean it's bad) and everything seems to go right when I wear it most of the time. Although, I do wear it literally every day, so I'm not sure if I can count that or not.

No, I don't have a good luck charm. Not yet, at least. Although, I really do want one, I'm just not sure what it would be yet. Probably something MLP related.

it's up to you but don't just go get something related to something you already know and call it a good luck charm. half the time it won't work but if it does your really lucky. you have to let it find you and you will be truly lucky when it does. sometimes you will have that moment at a market looking at something in a stall your mind telling you to buy it. It's an entirely different feeling being called to something than wanting it. but i can guarantee you that it's worth the wait.

This is my necklace that I wear everyday. It reminds me of the Princess of the Sun and whenever I wear it I seem to be the most lucky person alive.

wearing it I have found money countless times, gotten my job baking which I couldn't live without, opened so many rare MTG cards, had life threatening accidents only to come out unscathed.

In all honesty this necklace and I have been through everything and I cannot imagine life without it..

That is a pretty beautiful li'l thing.

Anyway, enough admiration of that, onto mine.

Simple: the stars.

Whenever I can see them, Anyone I meet will be good-natured, happy, etc. I've found a couple of cool things out at night.

On a cloudy night when there are none, Things just don't seem as....Good.

If I had to make a symbol of it, I probably wouldn't...It's just not the same, and it would probably end up looking like a 'gram, which ain't so good..

(And no, I don't just randomly go out into the the night, I have a dog to walk at near midnight.)

That is a pretty beautiful li'l thing.

Anyway, enough admiration of that, onto mine.

Simple: the stars.

Whenever I can see them, Anyone I meet will be good-natured, happy, etc. I've found a couple of cool things out at night.

On a cloudy night when there are none, Things just don't seem as....Good.

If I had to make a symbol of it, I probably wouldn't...It's just not the same, and it would probably end up looking like a 'gram, which ain't so good..

(And no, I don't just randomly go out into the the night, I have a dog to walk at near midnight.)

I for one adore Luna's beautiful night, It's so calm and peaceful. Sometimes I go out into the night and just meditate it's the perfect time to find a state of pure Zen. Thank you Luna for your beautiful night I do appreciate it.

Shard I for one find that a good luck charm is akin to that of a cutie mark. you will find one at the right moment you just have to be patient and it will come when you least expect it.

While i wouldn't call it a good luck charm, i do always carry around a Suicune pokemon card and a Archon of Justice magic card in my wallet, just to remind me of the past.

That seems quite interesting. I carry a door to nothingness card with me not for luck but purely because I like to show it around at tournaments and drafts :D

• Brohoof 1

I guess my good luck charm would be my feux leather jacket.......I love this thing :D

if you are wondering what I'm talking about go look at my profile I'm wearing it in the video, I'm just too lazy to report it here

I for one adore Luna's beautiful night, It's so calm and peaceful. Sometimes I go out into the night and just meditate it's the perfect time to find a state of pure Zen. Thank you Luna for your beautiful night I do appreciate it.

It appears we are two of few that can actually admire the night and it's art. Luna's artwork is often obscured by fog now though....

On a starry night, things make sense that didn't before and I often come up with answers for things that would have been SO much more useful earlier... (I've realized I have actually started calling it 'Luna's night' and the stars: 'Luna's art'.....:))

My good luck charm is... erm... I don't really have one, and I never have good luck really. I used to have one, but then everything in my life sort of started to go wrong, and I just sort of gave up on it. It was actually my now almost destroyed copy of Tolstoy's War and Peace... haha that sounds so boring.