Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Rarest video games you own?

SUPERFOX5

No, they really aren't. Sorry to be the one to break the bad news. :/

Gamecube games in general don't go for much, actually. The rarest one that comes to mind is the GC version of Twilight Princess, though even that isn't particularly rare.

I'm pretty sure there are certain copies of the Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition that go for a pretty penny, though.

Gamecube? I have them for the orgional Xbox. What games are you thinking of? Wait... Whats gamecube, anyway? Is it old, like the NES?

Edited by Lightning_Flicker

• 7 years later...

I don’t have any rare games. But I do have Blip, which is pretty cool. It broke a few years ago, and I’ve misplaced it since then, but it’s probably still around here somewhere. 

• Brohoof 1

I've got a gold collector's edition Zelda: Ocarina of Time cartridge for N64, which is fairly rare. Those sometime sell for close to $100 on eBay. I also had a yellow Donkey Kong 64 cartridge somewhere, but I'm not really sure what happened to it. Those are uncommon, but I don't know if I'd call them rare.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Vefka said:

I have alpha build of my game I've been developing. Pretty sure me and my friend are the only people who own it:proud:

Hah, I have a few of my own. I don't know why I keep them since the bugs hunted me so badly. But I did my best to keep their build number and date intact, so they might get worth some day

• Brohoof 1

I actually own a original game-CD of the game " The Adventures of Batman and Robin " for the Sega Mega CD, which according to my knowledge is the most rare Dc Comics game.

However i only managed to get one of these because mine is in very bad condition but whatever, at least i have it now. :laugh: