Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Rarest video games you own?

SUPERFOX5

I just did some research just now to see how much my games were worth!

I used rarityguide.com

NES - Mega Man 5 NO BOX

Genesis - Moonwalker NO BOX

SNES - either Kirby Super Star NO BOX or Super Mario World NO BOX (depends on rarity scale)

N64 - either Dr. Mario 64 NO BOX or Super Smash Bros. NO BOX (depends on rarity scale)

Use Digitpress.com, RG is literally the scourge of the game collecting community. There rarities and prices are extremely over inflated.

If that's the case then let me revise:

NES - Pac-Man GREY CART

Genesis - Pinocchio (Seriously, Moonwalker is less rare than this! WHY? It should be Moonwalker!)

SNES - Bubsy 2 (rarest I got, poor me)

N64 - Superman (how can this be slightly more rarer than all the other games I've got?) (BTW game sucks)

Edited by SUPERFOX5

If I should consider any of my games rare, it would be some of my Nintendo 64 games.

I think the three rarest i got on N64 is Golden eye 007, Mario kart 64 and Super Mario 64.

I got a couple games for NES aswell, but unfortunately, they don't work.

• Brohoof 1

PSX- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure COMPLETE. The price value for this one has really gone down in the past year or so. I remember it easily reaching 100 dollars but now it stalls at about 45.

PS2- Marvel Vs Capcom 2. It's got this ugly Blockbuster sticker in the front side of the disk, but It's still nice knowing I got my hands on a copy.

PS3- Hyperdimension Neptunia. It's actually getting there with the special edition, didn't even knew it was going to reach this point so quickly.

Edited by SrFrog
  • Brohoof 1

While I do collect video games, I don't have many rare ones. In fact, I think my rarest games are my Virtual Boy games. :blink: Red Alarm, Mario Tennis and Nester's Funky Bowling.

Posted Image

Edited by KKR
  • Brohoof 5

I've got Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Bonus Disk and The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition, both for the Nintendo GameCube. I believe they're rather rare since they were available only for a short period of time. I've already lost both though... :|

+EDIT+

Just checked on the rarityguide website thingy. The Double Dash Bonus Disk is 86% rare and the Zelda Collector's Edition is 87%.

*sigh* ...I really need to take better care of my stuff.

Edited by DrizzleSTAR
  • Brohoof 1

I have a used copy of Ico, if that counts. It was really hard to get, and I had to buy it off of Amazon. I wish it had the cover to the game case, but oh well. I love the game, along with Shadow of the Colossus, which is my favorite game ever and I also own.

I've got a few good rare games. For the PS2 only Transformers 2004 (super fun as hell), and The Hobbit (2003), I'm proud to own both and have them both in good condition. :D

Super Mario RPG(SNES, Loose)

Twisted Tales of Spike McFang(SNES, Loose)

Killer 7(GameCube, CIB)

Pikman 2(GameCube, CIB)

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes(GameCube, CIB)

Mega Man X Collection(CIB, PS2)

Devil May Cry Collection(CIB, PS2)

Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess(GameCube, CIB)

ICO x2(PS2, one CIB, one missing manual)

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Qeust(CIB, GameCube)

I have a bunch of R5s as listed by DG too.

I've got Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Bonus Disk and The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition, both for the Nintendo GameCube. I believe they're rather rare since they were available only for a short period of time. I've already lost both though... :|

+EDIT+

Just checked on the rarityguide website thingy. The Double Dash Bonus Disk is 86% rare and the Zelda Collector's Edition is 87%.

*sigh* ...I really need to take better care of my stuff.

Use Digitpress.com, RG is literally the scourge of the game collecting community. There rarities and prices are extremely over inflated.

• Brohoof 1

I'd imagine Eternal Darkness and Zelda Collector's Edition for Gamecube would be pretty rare. I also still have most of my old Game Boy/GBC games and I'd imagine a lot of them would be rather hard to find(don't remember what they all are though). :huh:

I have Zelda Collectors edition, Zelda windwaker limited edition (has a second disc with oot and master quest)

Zelda skyward sword limited edition, metroid prime trilogy and the last story limited edition

While I do collect videogames, I don't have rare specimens.

And I wouldn't consider Mario World to be a rare, I have 2 copies of that game.

Now, Super Metroid and Super Mario RPG the Legend of the 7 Stars. Those are rares, and I need to get them for my collection (I already have them in the virtual console, but I must hold them)

PS2:

I have the original kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts re: chain of memories, coming in at 84%, 80%

GBA:

Legend of Zelda the Minish Cap at 84%

Game Boy:

Castlevania: The Adventure, clocking in at 71%, and Plain 'ol Tetris at 70%.

That's all the rare stuff I have

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to state it again, Rarity guide is useless, you can't go by it for anything. It's practically a swear-word on one video-game collecting forum I'm on.

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

Wow, my GCN copy of Phantasy Star Online Ep. I & II seems to be quite the catch. I'll have to run through all my Sega Genesis games I have collecting dust in my room.