• Brohoof 2

Off the top of my head.

Mario Land

Berserk for A2600

Zelda II: Links adventure

Starwars for the GG

Smash bros (finally getting pricey)

Robocop vs. Terminator GB

demo disc for my complete CIB dreamcast.

I have more but I don't want to get up and dig through the bins that I organized.

Edited by Scootalove
  • Brohoof 1

Walked into a Gamestop shop and saw Mario Party 2 for Nintendo 64 with a $99 dollar sticker slapped on it. I have Mario Party 1 but i'm not sure if that would be considered rare or not.

I'd have all my old Super Nintendo games as well if my parents didn't give them and the console away to some kid  :(

• Brohoof 2

Walked into a Gamestop shop and saw Mario Party 2 for Nintendo 64 with a $99 dollar sticker slapped on it.

If that's true, that might just be the rarest thing I have!

Let me think, the rarest game I probably have is the Sonic Adventure 2 Birthday Pack, ironically, its easier to find than the US retail version, or it was.

I have a Dragon Quest 8 kiosk demo, and a DS Download Play Volume 2 card. I did also have a Pokemon D/P/P Distribution card, but I don't know where that is right now.

The most useless game I have is Phantasy Star Online for the Original Xbox, you can't play it on the 360, and unless you use hax, it can't even be played on an original Xbox (well, it can, but it won't do anything useful since orig. Xbox Live is dead.)

• Brohoof 1

My Madden NFL '98 is seeming 16% rare.

My NFL football is also seemingly 16% rare.

My NFL Quarterback Club 96 is seemingly 16% rare also...

My Foreman For Real is seemingly 18% rare.

My Power Ranger: The Movie is seemingly 54% rare.

My PAC-man 2: The new adventures is seemingly 53% rare.

My Donkey Kong Country is seemingly 42% rare.

My Super Mario Kart is seemingly 48% rare.

My The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is seemingly 62% rare

My Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure is seemingly 42% rare.

My Crash Bandicoot is seemingly 70% rare.

My MOH: Infiltrator is seemingly 67% rare.

My Army Men: Sage's Hero's is seemingly 59% rare.

My Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec is seemingly 64% rare.

My Lego Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge is seemingly 65% rare.

I also have a hundred other games that I didn't evaluate on the sure... One reason is because I bet newer games will be less "rare" and because they don't let you evaluate original Xbox games, on Xbox 360 games.

So my most rare seems to be my Crash Bandicoot.

• Brohoof 1

by rare, do you mean really old games? cause i got alot of them.theyre all gamecube and gameboy games

pokemon ruby,sapphire, and emerald

pokemon leafgreen and firered

ive got kirby airride and super smash bros.

i think thats it.

• Brohoof 1

Off the top of my head.

Mario Land

Berserk for A2600

Zelda II: Links adventure

Starwars for the GG

Smash bros (finally getting pricey)

Robocop vs. Terminator GB

demo disc for my complete CIB dreamcast.

I have more but I don't want to get up and dig through the bins that I organized.

I'm pretty sure none of those are "rare".

I'm probably going be be saying this to you guys until the end of time, but:

Quit. Using. Rarity. Guide.

use this site:

http://guide.digitpress.com:8080/DP/cmf/search.cmf

I'm pretty sure none of those are "rare".

I'm probably going be be saying this to you guys until the end of time, but:

Quit. Using. Rarity. Guide.

use this site:

http://guide.digitpress.com:8080/DP/cmf/search.cmf

I don't use anything called Rarity Guide.  And I never specified they were that rare, like I said "I don't feel digging to find 'em".  What if I said that I had a gray cartridge zelda I, would that count??? good luck finding one of those.

I don't use anything called Rarity Guide.  And I never specified they were that rare, like I said "I don't feel digging to find 'em".  What if I said that I had a gray cartridge zelda I, would that count??? good luck finding one of those.

Yes, the the Player's Choice re-releases(which is what the grey Zelda cart is) for the NES are very uncommon because they started doing it so late in the system's lifespan. 

Edited by Shoboni

• 4 weeks later...

It has to be a disc? Well...
I have a japanese Crash Bandicoot 2 copy over there, it was my first copy of CB2, spent so many hours on it yet i understood nothing.

Edited by The Milkman
  • Brohoof 1

It has to be a disc? Well...

I have a japanese Crash Bandicoot 2 copy over there, it was my first copy of CB2, spent so many hours on it yet i understood nothing.

Well, i have the 5 Crash Bandicoots game for the PSX in the japanese version, these games are virtually non-existant in any other place other than japan. I got them by accident. And the names change too:

-Crash Bandicoot. Japanese: Kurasshuu Bandiku!

-Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back. Japanese: Kurasshuu Bandiku 2: Corukutekkusu No Gyakushu

-Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped!. Japanese: Kurasshuu Bandiku 3: Buttobi! Sekai Isshuu

-Crash Team Racing. Japanese: Crash Bandicoot Racing.

-Crash Bash. Japanese: Crash Bandicoot Carnival (Plus it gains one new character: FAKE CRASH!).

Virtua Cop (Sega Saturn)

Legend of Dragoon (Playstation)

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 with case and manual (Genesis)

Mortal Kombat 2 (Genesis)

I am not really sure how uncommon these are...

I think the LoD is the only rare one out of those, I know MKII and StH2 are dirt common, I can't walk into a pawnshop without seeing them. 

Well, i have the 5 Crash Bandicoots game for the PSX in the japanese version, these games are virtually non-existant in any other place other than japan. I got them by accident. And the names change too:

-Crash Bandicoot. Japanese: Kurasshuu Bandiku!

-Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back. Japanese: Kurasshuu Bandiku 2: Corukutekkusu No Gyakushu

-Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped!. Japanese: Kurasshuu Bandiku 3: Buttobi! Sekai Isshuu

-Crash Team Racing. Japanese: Crash Bandicoot Racing.

-Crash Bash. Japanese: Crash Bandicoot Carnival (Plus it gains one new character: FAKE CRASH!).

Man that's awesome, great collection you have there!

I wish i could have all of these, and have my old nice PSX back, good moments.

• Brohoof 1

Man that's awesome, great collection you have there!

I wish i could have all of these, and have my old nice PSX back, good moments.

Yeah, i lost my PSX due to a fire, i had it for 14 years, something i can't really believe. My father was a technician and he would fix it everytime it would broke. However that fire took my childhood away, three years ago.  :(

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, i lost my PSX due to a fire, i had it for 14 years, something i can't really believe. My father was a technician and he would fix it everytime it would broke. However that fire took my childhood away, three years ago.  :(

How you lost it touched my heart.

Wanna know how i lost it? You will have a good laugh.

I was playing Stuart Little and i raged so bad i thrown the controller and the PSX flew with it somehow and it broke.

Yeah, i was a little kid lol.

• Brohoof 1

Sega Saturn:

Dragon Force

Shining The Holy Arc

Gun Griffon

Street Fighter

+ 20 other games that are just bad =P

Genesis:

So many I have no idea where to start

Dragon Force and Shining The Holy Arc are not that uncommon, but they are still the best games I know, new games have trouble keeping up with them. I never played any RPG that had the feel Shining The Holy Arc had...

• Brohoof 1

How you lost it touched my heart.

Wanna know how i lost it? You will have a good laugh.

I was playing Stuart Little and i raged so bad i thrown the controller and the PSX flew with it somehow and it broke.

Yeah, i was a little kid lol.

Yeah, it's kind of sad. 

BTW.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH how in this world can you rage with that game!? LOL! Jump that undersized bottle placed exactly under that table or i'll kill you!

Yeah, it's kind of sad. 

BTW.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH how in this world can you rage with that game!? LOL! Jump that undersized bottle placed exactly under that table or i'll kill you!

I really don't know hahaha, i played it like 1 year ago to beat it and gain revenge and finished it in less than 2 hours, but i think i know what annoyed me when i was a kid.

The controls, holy shit, they are so clunky and unprecise, if you want you can see for yourself, i wouldn't recommend it though, it's a waste of time and the game is not even fun.

Honestly the rarest game in my possession is Fzero for snes (with mint condition box) but thats because I gave all my console games to my cousin since I don't play console anymore

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have FFVII the black label case still to this day and the discs are in great shape. 

Sonic adventure & Marvel vs Capcom for the dreamcast 

Majora's Mask (Gold cartridge) for n64

Paper Mario for the n64

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 w/ case and manual 

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

I have old PS1 consoles in good condition with a lot of games that are really old.  I don't know if any of them are "rare".  I also have a genesis console with some games and a N64 and Also a cool retro looking newer N64 that's see through blue.  Those all have good games.  Again I don't know if any of my games are "rare" but they're old.  And they're fun :)

• Brohoof 1