Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you get annoyed when...

Clarity

I'm not really annoyed about it but some things do get old and get out of style pretty quickly if everyone is spamming it. Mostly that On the moooooooooooooon meme to be honest. Also this is the first time I hear that something started around applejack because she said that line, serious here.

Guys, oh my gosh...I never said these things bother me--just asking if it bothers you all. I don't know why, but people always assume that I feel whatever I say in the topic post.

Never really annoyed from the over-analysis or over-speculations from the canon materials, because at least that way the offender have (no matter how small,) at least one supporting bits. What really ticks me off is when someone pushed their own version of headcanon that they totally pulled off their asses that was never mentioned or even implied anywhere in the show.

I don't know why, but people always assume that I feel whatever I say in the topic post.

It's just logical to assume that. It's your post after all.

Eh I don't really get annoyed at that kinda thing. infact I kinda find it interesting and sometimes funny to hear those kinda things. It shows how much people pay attention to little details. Besides I find it interesting when people develop background characters even though the creators don't really develop them(Obviously because they're background ponys)

It takes kinda specific things to annoy me though so idk :P

Oh, like that Raibow Dash being a lesbian thing? sometimes, when you're not looking for it. At leat it's not as bad as the Adventure TIme shippers, who tend to turn every single detail into proof of their crackpot theories.

Nah, I don't get annoyed by any of it, I just see it as a seperate part of the fandom, it's easy to follow but it won't get mixed with my own headcanon, so no worries for me.

Funny how Vinyl Scratch is associated with dubstep and DnB nowadays, I remember when she was more associated with house and trance. Funny how it changed.

I can see where you're coming from, but frankly, I kinda like all these assumptions that people in the fandom have made from one little thing, like Lyra sitting like a human, etc. It's produced some really funny memes, and, well, it's just one of the many little things that I love about the fandom!!! I mean, you wouldn't hear little kids making these (sometimes hilariously ridiculous) assumptions from little things in the show that they'd most likely miss, but bronies, we love making the biggest deals out of the quickest shots, and I love it! I mean, if bronies hadn't noticed the animation error on Derpy, then she'd just be a random background character, instead of the beloved muffin mail-mare that we all know and love!!! :wub: