• Twilight Sparkle
    • Princess Luna
  2. 2. Who do you wanna lose?

• Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Princess Luna

You're right, good timing. The timing could also give this a different result from what it would have been a week ago perhaps?

Anyway, joint best pony vs a pretty decent extras/tertiary pony or whatever she gets classed as. Go Rarity!

• Brohoof 3

Sorry Spitfire, I hate your new voice actor and attitude in Wonderbolts Academy. Go back to being like you were at the Gala, sheesh.

Not to mention that Rarity is pretty hot.

• Brohoof 4

Ooo, that's a good one. As awesome as Spitfire is--second only to The Dash--Rarity is a magnificent pony. And a brilliant designer. And Rarity's wings were so much more beautiful! And...well, a picture can tell a thousand words of awesome.

img-876286-1-my_little_pony_friendship_i

I have to vote Rarity. :wub:

• Brohoof 4

Picture:img-932593-1-rainbow_dash_by_shelmo69-d3
Name: Rainbow Dash
Species: Pegasus
Highlight Episode: Sonic Rainboom
Why She is Best Pony: She is the embodiment of freedom and the dreamer. She will always be there for her friends and is coolness, awesomeness and radicalness ponified. She is also surprisingly adorable and brings a unique personality to the show. I can and have said more, but this is enough for now.

My vote goes to Rainbow Dash. :wub:

Edited by Galex Dj
  • Brohoof 1

Why She is Best Pony: She is the embodiment of freedom and the dreamer. She will always be there for her friends and is coolness, awesomeness and radicalness ponified. She is also surprisingly adorable and brings a unique personality to the show. I can and have said more, but this is enough for now.

Rarity vs Spitfire and you vote for Dashie? I approve, especially since you quoted my nomination :). I hope she comes up soon so we can send her into the next round in a landslide ;)

• Brohoof 1

img-933351-1-Derpy_id.png

Name: Derpy Hooves

Highlight Episode: Friendship is Magic, Part 1 (or, if she's more than just a background pony, then The Last Roundup)

Why you think this is best pony: How many other ponies appear pretty much every episode without saying a word, and then creating an uproar when she finally did? And dem derp eyes are beyond beautiful. Also, muffins.

And because she needs to be part of the contest.

you know if there no "eyebrow" these mean he is a boy :D

and there was that episode were he have a boy voice

is it or i miss something

and why there no male pony in these town :mellow:

Bring back the Swedish voice actress for Spitfire, and you'd have a (somewhat closer) competition.  But Rarity's just too important to the show.   Eliminating her this quickly wouldn't be right.  

Plus, how can you eliminate perfection?

Rarity.png

• Brohoof 5

Gah!  On one hand, I love Spitfire's design, on the other hand, it's one of the mane 6.  Rarity can be annoying at times, but then there's also times like Suited for Success and A Dog and Pony Show.  Then again, Spitfire looks awesome in the drill sergeant uniform...

However, as awesome-looking as Spitfire is, she can't compete with one of the most well-developed characters in the series.  My vote goes to Rarity.

• Brohoof 2

One does not simply just beat Rainbow Dash at a best pony competition. She is the ultimate best pony of all time. :wub: No matter what anyone says. :)

• Brohoof 2

Spitfire's a lot cooler, has a more interesting and bad-ass design, and a more interesting personality to me. She beats Rarity, who still remains last on my list of Mane Six favorites. Sadly, she'll still never win against the sea of Rarity fans :'3

• Brohoof 2

Why She is Best Pony: She is the embodiment of freedom and the dreamer. She will always be there for her friends and is coolness, awesomeness and radicalness ponified. She is also surprisingly adorable and brings a unique personality to the show. I can and have said more, but this is enough for now

since we have to nominate 3 ponies here's my second

post-35-0-91617800-1353963123.jpg

Name: DJ Pon-3/Vinyl Scratch
Species: unicorn
Highlight Episode: Canterlot Wedding Part 2
Why you think this is best pony: She DJs a royal wedding, so she must be good at her job. She's also the inspiration for a rather large quantity of brony music. Also, while it's technically not canon, I can't help but mention MAH BASS CANNON!

and here is the 3rd pony i'm nominating

post-35-0-62352700-1353619049.png 
Name: Spitfire
Species: Pegasus
Highlight Episode: The Best Night Ever
Why you think this is best pony: Captain of the talented Wonderbolts, Spitfire is a pony who's mane, coat and eyes resemble the flickering flames of fire. Despite how little we've seen of her, we know she's a laid-back and mature individual who almost resembles what Rainbow Dash might look like if she were a bit more mature and less of a hot-head. In possession of a terrific voice actor as well, Spitfire has garnished a lot of fan attention, despite basically being a background pony with only a handful of lines so far. 

the 3 ponies I chose are just awesome!!! :D

Why She is Best Pony: She is the embodiment of freedom and the dreamer. She will always be there for her friends and is coolness, awesomeness and radicalness ponified. She is also surprisingly adorable and brings a unique personality to the show. I can and have said more, but this is enough for now

since we have to nominate 3 ponies here's my second

post-35-0-91617800-1353963123.jpg

Name: DJ Pon-3/Vinyl Scratch

Species: unicorn

Highlight Episode: Canterlot Wedding Part 2

Why you think this is best pony: She DJs a royal wedding, so she must be good at her job. She's also the inspiration for a rather large quantity of brony music. Also, while it's technically not canon, I can't help but mention MAH BASS CANNON!

Nominations are long done, guys. There is no need for you to post these, because all the ponies that are in this 'contest' are now locked in, and none can be added at this point. All the ponies in the contest are listed in the OP. Furthermore, the voting is happening in pairings, you don't simply vote for your tops.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 3

Nominations are long done, guys. There is no need for you to post these, because all the ponies that are in this 'contest' are now locked in, and none can be added at this point. All the ponies in the contest are listed in the OP. Furthermore, the voting is happening in pairings, you don't simply vote for your tops.

ok thanks for the information I didn't know that the nominations were already done but now I voted and we will see wich pony win.

hey guys y people don't vote more than that for spitfire... I mean rarity is ok but seriously spitfire is just amazing and we need more people to vote. we only have 17 votes it should have tons of votes already

I shouldn't have to explain myself here, everypony should know who I voted for in this matchup since I nominated them and they have always been my favorite. ;)

22041+-+rarity+vector.png

Besides, Spitfire is incompetent when it comes to dealing with dangerous situations and is an only half-decent drill sergeant. Face it, she kinda sucks. :P

• Brohoof 3

If I can't pick Rainbow Dash then I will pick Spitfire instead. I really like Spitfire's attitude in the new episode. She has a takes charge kinda attitude that I really do love a lot. :) To me Spitfire beats Rarity any day. :)

Edited by Galex Dj

How can anyone NOT vote for Rarity? I mean, she's drop-dead gorgeous, funny, refined, and a true lady. What's Spitfire? Some showpony who gives little children false hope that someday they'll be famous fliers, too. The only thing I have credited her for is her sexy voice, but now I can't since they changed it.

Also, just look at this. TrixieLover posted it before, but this is the definition of beauty.

post-2958-0-09262000-1355778191_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Finally a fairly decent match-up. I actually had to consider who to vote this time and personally i'd have to go with Rarity on this one.

I don't know why people are hating on Spitfire just because of the way she acted in "The Wonderbolts Academy" The way i see it Spitfire was just acting tough because she needed to be strict at the moment. Compare this with say your teacher....she/he may act differently inside the class because it's a different atmosphere and he/she needs to act in a more stricter manner same thing with Spitfire. Outside the academy she has a more calmer personality  like a teacher would but inside she's strict as all hell just like a teacher . (Of course theres also the fact acting like that will push the other pegasi to thier limit "tough love" you could call it)

Rarity to me is misunderstood  (To most people much like Applejack) I suppose her general personality  just gets in the way or clouds her moments where she truly shines as a character ) 

So those are my 2 bits on this weeks contestants. On a unrelated note cant't wait ti'll Spike shows up hopefully he wont be pitted against  one of the more popular characters and get eliminated in the found.(Me being the Spike fanboy that i am) 

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~
  • Brohoof 4

Spitfire: 8

Rarity: 23

While this was indeed a strong victory for fair Rarity, it does seem that this round was far more interesting then the previous! Shall this next round be just as exciting? After all, it is the apocalypse round, that takes place the time that the apocalypse will! Shall this be the highlight of the competition? ... Eh. Kinda. No Mane 6 in here, but still pretty major characters.

Discord VS Sweetie Belle.

• Brohoof 4