gaming does anybody think slenderman really exists?

Thundershock

it started out just now when i google searched "slenderman" and i saw some stuff that was saying that slenderman is a paranormal legend that may exist. i was wondering about that so i decided to make a topic in case anybody knows about that. the reason i looked up slenderman is because i wanted to download the free version of slender. thanks!

:)

• Brohoof 2

Well it isn't really something that would make sense or be possible, I don't believe in superstitious things. I did play the game and all(And we had someone at our school put slender notes around the schoool for Halloween haha, someone I know though.) but the only part that actually scared me was the shock of it. I wasn't really frightened by the though of it existing or anything considering I know it isn't possible.

Of course after I got over the first time being snuck up on by him. And the laugh I got outta it afterwards was enjoyable none the less.

Yeah theres always the very slim chance of it, but I don't worry about it seeing as its a very low chance.

It is a funny little thing to scare people with on their first time.

Yes, indeed he does. Our good friend Slender Man was born in the year 2009, and has been molesting virtual kids and stalking gullible people ever since.

Edited by Aquila
  • Brohoof 12

Slenderman was an internet creepy-pasta type character from 2010/2011. Now he's gotten so much attention from games, upcoming movies, and just people in general, he's no longer the fun he used to be.

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 3

Of course slenderman exists, but he is trapped within the realm of cyberspace. In other words, he doesn't exist within the non-fictional realm known as reality. Now, Prince Cabadath, however... well... let's just say you really don't want to make him angry...

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 2

@

I don't particularly believe he exists, but I often look for new videos by Adam (search EMH, TT, ML or DH on Youtube). There are explanations on ( http://theslenderman.wikia.com/wiki/Slender_Man ), mainly theories (search Slenderman- The Tulpa Effect or Slenderman- Quantam Theory in a search engine such as Google)

I like playing Slender, and I often scare myself in the fun way by tricking myself into believing he's behind me at two AM. :)

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid
  • Brohoof 1

At first, I actually thought he was, but now, I'm not so sure.

Speaking of slenderman, has anyone here seen Marble Hornets? Entry #65 was put up today.

Anyway, the pictures do kinda looked shopped, and I have no idea if the German folktale of "The Tall Man" is actually true or not, so I would say no.

But still, you never know...

Edited by Betez
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry to burst the bubble here but, nope its not real. It was actually started in a forum (4chan I think) when they were trying to come up with a urban legend.

It may have some similarities to other urban legends from around the world but that doesn't mean much. Just like bigfoot and yeti are similar except the yeti stories are far older.

Edited by Fridge
  • Brohoof 1

From what I understand, it was started on SomethingAwful as part of a scary photoshop contest. Then everyone started making shops and whatnot. Then in got on some thread on 4chan which I think has been archived. And now, around 4 years later, he's everywhere.

• Brohoof 3

Well, seeing as he was originally a creepy pasta....

He certainly exists! He's actually a cool dude though. Well, at least when he's not trying to do... whatever.

• Brohoof 1

Of course slenderman exists, but he is trapped within the realm of cyberspace. In other words, he doesn't exist within the non-fictional realm known as reality.

Whoa! The same thing is happening with BEN! He drowned and now his spirit lurks within cyberspace and pulls a Freddy Krueger and enters your dreams! What a small world!

Totally believable, guys! If you need me, I'll be in solitude on the moon.

I am trying to remember the name of the theory in which if someone has thought of something, chances are that it exists somewhere in the universe. This could be complete bullshit, but meh, I admit and accept I don't know. For the sake of a relatively short life, things need to be ruled out though. Hence, science.

Overwhelmingly Slender Man is a known fictitious entity like

Santa Clause

, however something like it can I suppose barely feasibly exist. It won't be as snappy of a dresser though. ;)