mega thread Favorite Songs From The Show

Flutterguy1

All of these songs are so catchy. Even at work I sing along to them. I can't get them out of my head! But my all time favorite would have to be "This Day Aria". You know you love it when you know every word to it.... :)

What's your favourite song in FiM? Why do you like it? If you don't have a single favourite song, you can always rank the songs :lol:.

My favourite song is the Flim Flam Brothers introduction in the episode "Super Cider Squeezy 6000". I like

"Winter Wrap Up" too, but it's just how the animations are in the song, how Flim and Flam sung their lines,and how the crowd joins in and starts dancing to the song that gets me :) . I like the beat too, and the lyrics are catchy personally.

Edited by Ad Foedera Cresco

This Day Aria

The lyrics are quite powerful when you actually think about them. Plus the singing is superb. It also has a very Disney-esque feel.

~~

Edited by VOODOO

This Day Aria

~~

This.

Wait how were u able to post there a character minimum aint there?. Oh whatever. My favorite would be This Day Aria. Its just an epic song and is comparable to Disney Songs.

• Brohoof 1

This.

Wait how were u able to post there a character minimum aint there?. Oh whatever. My favorite would be This Day Aria. Its just an epic song and is comparable to Disney Songs.

Well I did edit my post after it was posted, but that's really weird.

*Shakes head in confusion*

~~

Edited by VOODOO

Smile Smile Smile is definitely my favorite song from the either season. Winter Wrap Up came close to dethroning it, but not quite.

Awwwwww.... there are a bunch I love.... Hard question... ;)

I would have to say "BBBFF" ,"Winter wrap up" and "Love is in bloom" :wub:

I couldn't pick an absolute favourite out of these.... Its too hard to choose..

We already had a thread for discussing favorite MLP songs, so they have been merged. Please use the search function next time in order to avoid making duplicate threads.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Smile, smile, smile is my favorite mainly because my job is so stressful.

I'm able to cope, but my coworkers usually take all the bad rap because they're women and the Male customers find it easier to criticize them.

Most days I can make them smile.

• Brohoof 1

I can't really pick a favourite, but the one that touched me the most was BBBFF. It made me cry because it reminded me of my own big brother away at university, and the song really fits my childhood with him~