Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Making Christmas Merrier: Part II

Zoop

He's in the list...

It can't be just some ordinary goal though, you know? Only a major milestone will merit the performance of Feld0.

Now, Evilshy and I... We are the cheap mods.

Speaking of which...

post-1882-0-80859400-1353869914.png

post-1882-0-47699300-1353870078_thumb.jpg

So I rolled for a random number.

So_Many_Wonders.mp3

@@Zoop, I trust you will remember our agreement concerning this adventure.

I enjoy what you called that genre of music... never heard of humiliation before...

I just opened my first picture on DeviantArt that can sell... I am giving all of my proceeds to MLPForums. Have fun!

• Brohoof 4

At $4,000, Feld0 and Scootacool will sing a This Day Aria duet.

Feld0 and Scootacool will sing

Feld0

post-6104-0-00205000-1353873238_thumb.jpg

I think he and Scoots should also do a live performance at the hospital and post a recording of it. Do it for the children.

So I rolled for a random number.

So_Many_Wonders.mp3

You're a wonder.

• Brohoof 5

I am really touched to see this going again, the "Making Christmas Merrier" event last year is one of the things that really got me onto this forums, and it really showed what great people feld0 and the rest of the staff are, it touched my heart and I hope that it can do the same for you and those in the hospital. :)

I plan to donate in the beginning of december :D

• Brohoof 2

post-2958-0-01248900-1353879745.png

In all seriousness, this is great. We're helping a good cause and having some fun with it. With this many active members as we have here, I really think that we can make the $1,000 mark. Due to my age and not having any money, I can't really contribute but my family will be donating some toys, clothes, and money to the closest children's hospital to here. Good luck with this though, I'll definitely be following this.

• Brohoof 3

Well, would you look at that...

post-77-0-55661700-1353880765.jpg

I threw the MLP soundtrack on shuffle, and it came up with We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders, which I will be singing and uploading at some point in the near future (I don't have any season 3 stuff, by the way).

I can try to get access to some decent recording equipment, but I doubt I'll be able to, so it'll probably just be an audio file from my iPod :/

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 9

$215 thus far, hmmm? Looking pretty good. Keep it coming, guys :D The bigger a blowout we make for this, not only the more fun we have, but the more the children's hospital will get this Christmas.

• Brohoof 1

Is this like, a staff-only event? If not, I'd like to join in on one of the events and sing away to my heart's content if that would be OK.

I would think it'd be staff only, considering otherwise there'd be hundreds of people lining up to sing. I'd want to too, I mean who wouldn't want to hear the voice behind the avatar?

Though maybe since you used to be staff they'd make an exception.

Edited by Twiliscael

So I think there is going to be a live stream for this right ? We all can spend an amazing Xmas toogether and making all a little bit better.

I just sent some love and if all goes well and I can stay away from the bar and the burgers I will feed this sweet baby once more. Keep it up everypony lets prove that magic is where people makes it to be

I'd prefer to keep the official listing to the staff, but there's nothing stopping anyone from posting their own silliness as different levels are met. ;)

• Brohoof 6

Ha, what a wonderful way to raise money to such a worthy cause. Though the bank is broke, my fingers aren't, so I will definitely ask people to make a donation to the hospital via MLP forums.

Edited by Retro_Derpy
  • Brohoof 3

Congratulations on the turnout so far! We've already exceeded our total contributions from last year's drive! You guys are really something. :)

• Brohoof 8

Whoa, Scoot! I thought I was listening to Frank Sinatra for a second, but I was like, "I don't think Sinatra was ever a Brony." In all seriousness, thank you for that wonderful musical number. :P

Yeah, we already have over $400 already. That's really incredible, guys. Just goes to show how much ponies care for spreading Equestrian love into the world of Earthling children! :D

• Brohoof 3

$415, let's keep that number rising, guys! Don't be completely satisfied yet! We're doing great thus far, and we still need to see Tom admit the truth, see Feld0 sing with his pet chicken, and...and...help out the children, too :D Yeah. All for the children.

• Brohoof 10

And, rolling...

Art of the Dress. One of my favorites :D

(and it's another long one D: )

Still working on that recording equipment. If I can't get it, I might just wait till I get home (which will be in mid-December), where I have more privacy and can sing uninhibited.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 4

And, rolling...

Art of the Dress. One of my favorites :D

(and it's another long one D: )

Still working on that recording equipment. If I can't get it, I might just wait till I get home (which will be in mid-December), where I have more privacy and can sing uninhibited.

Oh, come on, old chap. You don't enjoy singing one of the longest, most widely known song of the entire world in public? Where is your humor?

I totally agree. Go home before embarrassing yourself.

• Brohoof 1

We're doing great thus far, and we still need to see Tom admit the truth

How about amending his concession to include a statement that Twilight is best pony? We might as well go all the way with this.

• Brohoof 7

How about amending his concession to include a statement that Dashie is best pony? We might as well go all the way with this.

I couldn't agree more.

Still at $415; certainly a jump start from zero, now a little pause is to be expected, I suppose. Wonder how far we can go with this.

• Brohoof 1

How about amending his concession to include a statement that Pinkie is best pony? We might as well go all the way with this.

I couldn't agree more.

So nice to see people accepting the truth about who is best pony.

Hopefully people can get more cash to give so that I can hear the wonderful torture I know that christmas became more merrier. :3

• Brohoof 2

I've got my eye on both of you hooligans. Better straighten up or I'll have a word with my main man Santa about it.

It's not even December yet and we've nearly reached the half-way mark. Not bad, I'd say. Sorry if this has been brought up and I somehow overlooked it, but what is the deadline for this?