Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized ponies or 10 pony-sized duck?

Circadian

Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized ponies or 10 pony-sized ducks, and why?

I'm sure that this is something we'll all eventually have to decide upon at some point in our lives. It's important to be prepared, so think it through.

EDIT: For everybody that says they'd just shoot the ducks, this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUNbvhcaXwA

Edited by Circadian
  • Brohoof 2

I'd have to go with 100 duck sized ponies, it is true it may be harder, especially with them controlling magic and weather, but death by adorable is totally worth it.

But in the case I run into 10 pony sized ducks, the nearest duck-blind is only yards away...

100 duck-sized ponies would be impossible to fight! It'd be like kicking puppies; soft, fuzzy, adorable, fun-sized, pony-shaped puppies.

Whereas ducks.... well, giving me 10 pony-sized ducks just puts me into a duck hunt mood. Tell me, is there going to be a brown dog sniggering everything I miss a shot?

*Edit*

True OP, ducks are pretty cute.

But honestly, most of us here wouldn't object to being served roast duck.

I'd probably cry though if I was served a pony...

:(

*End Edit*

Edited by SagasaPony
  • Brohoof 1

I couldn't ever really do either I don't think, but if I had to i'd have to pick the ducks, because I could never hurt ponys after watching MLP.. Atleast I haven't watched any shows that made me have sympathy for ducks yet.

• Brohoof 1

I couldn't ever really do either I don't think, but if I had to i'd have to pick the ducks, because I could never hurt ponys after watching MLP.. Atleast I haven't watched any shows that made me have sympathy for ducks yet.

What about Donald and Daffy?

Admittedly, Daffy has already been proven to be immune to gunfire but still...

Donald's just going to have to grin and bear it though. He'll probably start squawking in that indecipherable language of his. Serves him right for not wearing any pants...

• Brohoof 1

What about Donald and Daffy?

Admittedly, Daffy has already been proven to be immune to gunfire but still...

Donald's just going to have to grin and bear it though. He'll probably start squawking in that indecipherable language of his. Serves him right for not wearing any pants...

Well I would have a bit of trouble maybe if it was them, but i'd have even more trouble killing innocent adorable ponys :(. Sooo I'd have to pick the ducks :P.

A pony-sized duck would eat me whole. As for duck-sized ponies, how anthro are they? Can they use magic or fly? If they were like actually pony ponies the size of ducks, their hooves would hurt but my size advantage is I can out maneuver them and stomp on them one by one.

What I want to know is why I'm getting attacked in the first place.  I mean, I'm just walking one day and I'm suddenly attacked by 10 pony-sized ducks, and run into an alleyway only to run into 100 duck-sized ponies.  The gods descend and tell me that I must make a choice, either fight the ducks, or the ponies, or allow the universe to fall into chaos.  We're then transported to an active volcano in the process of erupting and 'Battle of Heroes' starts playing, with a choir of angels providing the vocals.  The continent begins to split open as I make my choice....

I don't know.  It's too late/early to make these sort of deep, philosophical decisions.  There's a group of people who think that a demon duck possesses my soul (long story).  I might be able to channel his power and control the ducks.  Since there's that chance, I'd go with the ducks.

10 pony sized ducks of course. Think about it, I wouldn't be able to play any of these moves on the wee ponies.

The Kinniku buster

l.jpg tumblr_lst9c4b7OD1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

Or these

167287_o.gif

1249753.gif

Just wondering is it 10 vs 1 or FFA?

I might have to change tactics if it's 10vs1 and go for AofE attacks IMMA-FIRIN-MAH-LAZER.gif