S02:E14 - The Last Roundup

47 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

finally a applejack episode :D looking forward to it !

Its only an Applejack episode if she is actually in it... If she is disappeared it could be the opposite of one!

Given the recently announced DVD with this on it, I'd guess they'll be using the train at some point in their search.,

Lol, in the Ep. 13 spec. I said I gotta wait for an Applejack episode... and here it is! ^_^

Really glad to see an Applejack episode coming up. Hopefully she'll get plenty of time to shine in this episode.

Watch them not show applejack once.

:c

She has to show up once. Otherwise she wouldn't be found.

'Bout time! :D

Applejack CLEARLY has gone to Nintendo of Japan to strike a new deal so that SHE may be their new trademark... instead of Mario

Applejack CLEARLY has gone to Nintendo of Japan to strike a new deal so that SHE may be their new trademark... instead of Mario

She was all "Enough of this mushroom business! It's the Apple Kingdom from here on out."

She was all "Enough of this mushroom business! It's the Apple Kingdom from here on out."

AppleJack to replace Mario in the Mushroom Kingdom... Super AppleJack Sunshine for the 3DS!

AppleJack to replace Mario in the Mushroom Kingdom... Super AppleJack Sunshine for the 3DS!

Hm....I would guess the plot involves Trollestia somehow.

i see you have good taste with Vinyl Scratch!

Edited by Dragonslayr

Wow! It's about time! I am glad we now know that The Last Roundup is actually an Applejack episode. However it's a bit ironic and slightly frustrating that after all this time when we finally get an Aj episode, it's one where she's disappeared, thus making us all assume her screen time will be limited. Still, it could be her time to shine, we'll just have to see. I'm not complaining. This show hasn't let me down yet. :)

Five down and one to go. All's left is Fluttershy and everypony will have had her episode!

I hope Applejack will be somehow present in the episode even though she disappears there, I can't wait for her episode!

Yay, an episode about me but I am gone for some of it oh well I can't wait for this episode

I hope Applejack will be somehow present in the episode even though she disappears there, I can't wait for her episode!

I'm hoping we'll spend much of the episode seeing her wherever she's run off to, and the "looking for her" thing would be more of a b-plot. Even if that isn't the case, I'll trust them to make it work.

i cant wait to see this one...but im hoping that ull actually see applejack since shes gone missing

I wonder if Apple Bloom,Big Macintosh,and Granny Smith will be worried,and visit Twilight Sparkle to ask for her help.

Sounds like a really good one. I wonder if they`ll ever find her? :P