Vinyl Scratch

Dusty Soul

I wanted to try something new, like a new style of sorts, so here it is.  Also Vinyl is probably the funnest pony to draw.  Critique is welcome.

post-5223-0-91508800-1357174163_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dusty Soul
  • Brohoof 1

Soundcloud-------------------Facebook---------------------------Youtube

Ooh, that is actually pretty awesome. ^-^ The anatomy looks pretty good. The only thing I would work on would be the hair. :3 Her mane seems a bit messy, but other than that it's great. Good job!

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!

I like it, it's a lot better than many of mine that I have done :D Keep working at it and you will be a pro at no time. 

By the way, how long did it take you to do this?

post-4006-0-92959900-1340090436.png

Got this signature from ~Chaotic Discord~

Ooh, that is actually pretty awesome. ^-^ The anatomy looks pretty good. The only thing I would work on would be the hair. :3 Her mane seems a bit messy, but other than that it's great. Good job!

Thank you!  I wasn't really going for the shows style, so I also added a little on the mane.  

I like :) The face isn't quite round enough to fit the shows artistry, though if that's not what you were looking for you hit it on the head, but it looks really good, keep it up!

Thank you.  I really wasn't trying to do the shows artistry, I more or less did this to try to find a style I like doing.

I like it, it's a lot better than many of mine that I have done :D Keep working at it and you will be a pro at no time. 

By the way, how long did it take you to do this?

Thank you.  It took me around 15 minutes to do this one.

Soundcloud-------------------Facebook---------------------------Youtube