request shop Arcus Winds Vector request thread (temporarily closed)

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

Hey! could you draw Cosmo and make him a pegasus instead a unicorn?

Pony: 

img-1157049-1-28bsily.jpg

Pose: 

img-1157049-2-FANMADE_Flying_derpy_vecto

Cutie mark: 

img-1157049-3-f9pan6.png

Other details: Please Make Him a Pegasus. And no derpy eyes please. Doesn't have to be animated but if you can that would be awesome ^^

Edited by boboy76

post-11094-0-30149900-1359149194.png

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Request 2:

Here is your second request. I hope I got the colors right.  This one turned out pretty good I think, I had fun doing this one. Let me know what you think.

post-8163-0-08672200-1360383739_thumb.png

Hey! could you draw Cosmo and make him a pegasus instead a unicorn?

Pony: 

img-1157049-1-28bsily.jpg

Pose: 

img-1157049-2-FANMADE_Flying_derpy_vecto

Cutie mark: 

img-1157049-3-f9pan6.png

Other details: Please Make Him a Pegasus. And no derpy eyes please. Doesn't have to be animated but if you can that would be awesome ^^

Yeah I think I can do that one for you. Do you want him to have the derpy eyes to? Also do you happen to have another pose that isn't animated?

Pony: My OC, Lightning.

Pose: This one, this one right here: http://star-w.kir.jp/grp/9/rainbow-dash-flying-fast-i2.png

Cutie mark: A lightning bolt, like this: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111121070418/lego/images/c/c3/LightningBoltLeft-1-.gif

Other details: Reference pic uploaded. Btw, that was a picture taken of him as a kid; he's a teenager now, and a lot taller.

I suppose I could do this for you. As for how tall he is I may or may not make his legs longer in the vector. Just depends on if it looks good or not, but I'll try to incorporate it.

fluffy_by_rocketrewster-d5yf3uk.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Deviant Art   000Signature Requests000
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHeadphones on, Volume up, Tune out the world
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaDon't use violence. You'll just make a fool of your self.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  arcuswind.tumblr.com

I suppose I could do this for you. As for how tall he is I may or may not make his legs longer in the vector. Just depends on if it looks good or not, but I'll try to incorporate it.

Thanks, that'll be fine. I don't mind waiting for good art at the end of the waiting time. :) However you want it and whatever you think looks best.

NightmareRaritySig_zpsap0jexfw.png

Signature and avatar by Pucksterv.

Want an Equestria Girls version, a pixel pony, or an Equalised version of your OC? Go here for links to shops here: https://mlpforums.com/blog/2506/entry-16610-details-of-my-shops/

Hey Arcus, one question: 

Could you possibly ponify this guy (my brother, which is a semi-brony)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/408821_270712976333001_1105805387_n.jpg

Thanks in advance!

PS. I am currently using that Chetnik pic of yours in my RP page, and you're credited there, obviously:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/chetnik-r2376

Please visit my Serbia Floods blog to see how you can help

http://mlpforums.com/blog/634/entry-11520-serbia-floods-serbiafloods-poplave/

Here is your second request. I hope I got the colors right.  This one turned out pretty good I think, I had fun doing this one.

Thank you so much for both of them. Sorry I didn't reply to the first one. Anyways, the look really good. Thanks again for making them.

Thaaaaanks

Here you go. I hope you like it. I think I'm starting to get better at these. I apologize to those whose requests I haven't done yet. Sometimes life gets in the way of the things you want to do.

post-8163-0-19150900-1360900647_thumb.png

Not what I expected, but it still looks really cool. I had an image in my head, but you made it better than anything I could have mentally thought up. Thanks a lot, man.

eVVKXXk.png

I've got a story that money just can't buy.

ALBUM OF THE WEEK: The Knife - Shaking the Habitual

Hey, Arcus, it's me again... Uh, it's going to be a bit weird, but can I get another vector of Lite Shade? 

Pose: Uh... I'm not sure how to word this. Her standing upright, looking northwest.

Other ponies: King Sombra, right next to her, looking down on Lite with a happy, yet cynical look. Or basically, his signature evil face. Since he fits in with her story.

Of course, I understand that you're busy and all. I'm in no rush at all.

Oh, and Lite's link is, of course, the bottom link in my sig.

Not what I expected, but it still looks really cool. I had an image in my head, but you made it better than anything I could have mentally thought up. Thanks a lot, man.

Ah, I got it wrong?! I used the pose you gave me, was it the face? If there is something (as long as it's not drastic) you want changed just let me know.

Hey, Arcus, it's me again... Uh, it's going to be a bit weird, but can I get another vector of Lite Shade? 

Pose: Uh... I'm not sure how to word this. Her standing upright, looking northwest.

Other ponies: King Sombra, right next to her, looking down on Lite with a happy, yet cynical look. Or basically, his signature evil face. Since he fits in with her story.

Of course, I understand that you're busy and all. I'm in no rush at all.

Oh, and Lite's link is, of course, the bottom link in my sig.

I can try to,but it would really help if you have a picture for me to use. The closer and more accurate to what you are wanting the better.

Hello! It's me again! I was just wondering if you could draw another of my OC, Demence. (Link in my signature.) And, as for pose, perhaps this?

img-1170400-1-oh__twilight__you__re_crazCutiemark probably not important for this, but just in case, it's two broken handcuffs.

Thanks.

Yeah that should be easy enough. Be sure to keep an eye on the OP of this thread for the que to see where you stand in line for getting your vector. Thanks again for the requests.

Ah, I got it wrong?! I used the pose you gave me, was it the face? If there is something (as long as it's not drastic) you want changed just let me know.

I can try to,but it would really help if you have a picture for me to use. The closer and more accurate to what you are wanting the better.

Yeah that should be easy enough. Be sure to keep an eye on the OP of this thread for the que to see where you stand in line for getting your vector. Thanks again for the requests.

I tried to, but sadly, I could not seem to find one...

I would still be fine with a regular picture, which I have a link for right here. http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32600000/Sombra-king-sombra-32672957-801-998.png

I am so sorry that it took me this long to get this done. :(  Unfortunately I can't say I'm proud of the mane and tail. Curly is apparently not my forte. I tried, I really did.  And I hope that the color is ok to. I tried to make it more like the mane and tail in the reference you gave me, but it just wasn't looking right. :huh:  Anyway I hope it's ok. Let me know your honest opinion of it.

post-8163-0-63330400-1361231013_thumb.png

hey, uhm, Arcus, how are mine coming along? are they close to being finished? i don't wanna rush you, i don't need them immediately, i was just kinda wondering. or were they posted and i just didn't notice?

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

I was also wondering the same thing that Discordian Paradox was. :P It's fine if I'm still far down the list, I'm willing to wait. I just wanted to know if mine was done yet. :3

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!

hey, uhm, Arcus, how are mine coming along? are they close to being finished? i don't wanna rush you, i don't need them immediately, i was just kinda wondering. or were they posted and i just didn't notice?

I was also wondering the same thing that Discordian Paradox was. :P It's fine if I'm still far down the list, I'm willing to wait. I just wanted to know if mine was done yet. :3

I'm sorry, I kinda took an unscheduled break. Yes I'm am still working on the requests. The last one I did was probably the most difficult I've ever done so it took longer then I had hoped. Paradox...I think I might have to try and redraw your request to get a good vector out of it. A vector is essentially a trace of a picture. It isn't like drawing. So the better the reference picture you can get me the better the result.

ok. heh, sorry if i got you a bad picture to vector, i only had that version of it. and which one are you talking about? the one where they're pulling on his arms?

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

I am so sorry that it took me this long to get this done. :(  Unfortunately I can't say I'm proud of the mane and tail. Curly is apparently not my forte. I tried, I really did.  And I hope that the color is ok to. I tried to make it more like the mane and tail in the reference you gave me, but it just wasn't looking right. :huh:  Anyway I hope it's ok. Let me know your honest opinion of it.

Like I said, If you couldn't really get it to work. You could improvise. XD I don't mind if it's like... wet mane or something. A lot of people have been wanting her with a wet mane for some time now. XD

Like I said, If you couldn't really get it to work. You could improvise. XD I don't mind if it's like... wet mane or something. A lot of people have been wanting her with a wet mane for some time now. XD

Do you want me to do a wet mane one instead? Also what did you think of the one I have done? Honestly

ok. heh, sorry if i got you a bad picture to vector, i only had that version of it. and which one are you talking about? the one where they're pulling on his arms?

Yeah I was talking about that one. But don't worry, I think I found what I'll need and I should be able to get yours done shortly. "Should"

P.S. I like your new signature. Looks like you got someone to finish that picture.

Do you want me to do a wet mane one instead? Also what did you think of the one I have done? Honestly

I like the design but in my honest opinion it's lacking the varity of shades and colors. I love the eyes, you got those down right. I was hoping for something of a cuter pose though. What you can do is fine. ^^

I like the design but in my honest opinion it's lacking the varity of shades and colors. I love the eyes, you got those down right. I was hoping for something of a cuter pose though. What you can do is fine. ^^

When you say shades and colors you're talking about the hair right? Also for the hair is it suppose to be striped or blended kinda like how I did it?

As for the pose I used the one you put in your original request, but if you want something different or want me to find one I can do that.

Yeah the hair is more so striped together.  Just two strips. xD I would like a new one if you wouldn't mind. ^^ Thank you for taking your time with it. I really appreciate it. :3

No problem. I have a better idea of how to do the curls now and I think the new one will be better. Did you want me to use a different pose? Also is her tail suppose to be curly to? I couldn't really tell from the reference picture.

Yeah the tail is suppose to be curly as well. I would like a better pose as well, something of a more relaxed state. Maybe the tail layed out before her as well.

You mean something like this? If this is what you were wanting do you want her eyes open or shut? Sorry I had to keep typeing. 100