Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

If I could, I'd provide links to these songs.  But, if I did they'd cancel my membership in The Old Fogeys Club.  So, these songs make me think of Pinkie

It's My Job  by Jimmy Buffet

Candy Man by Sammy Davis Jr (from the 1st Willy Wonka movie back over 40 years ago)

Pure Imagination by Gene Wilder (same movie Depp's remake was 1 of the few that was as good as the original) 

They're Coming to Take Me Away by Napoleons XIV

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to our little fan club.

All right guys, best rapper right here.

WOW. I don't think my mind can process the degree of awesome that I just heard! I usually don't like rap but as we all know, everything is better +ponies, especially when that pony is Pinkie.  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

img-3472981-1-149463_r.png

I read this fic about pinkie getting RD's haircut by accident. She thought it would make  a great prank.

And it's finished.  I haven't looked at FIM fiction for a while so your post reminded me of it, any other good Pinkie stories there?

I like the grump one also.

• Brohoof 2

And it's finished.  I haven't looked at FIM fiction for a while so your post reminded me of it, any other good Pinkie stories there?

I like the grump one also.

I haven't been on their since i read that one.

• Brohoof 2

Been doing vectors of the mane 6's super forms/rainbow power forms lately and Pinkie is no exception ;)

Show her love as much as she shows everypony else love :D

pinkie_pie_s_rainbow_power_form_by_light

She looks like a God here.

Edited by Lightning Dash
  • Brohoof 6

Been doing vectors of the mane 6's super forms/rainbow power forms lately and Pinkie is no exception ;)

Show her love as much as she shows everypony else love :D

img-3476465-1-60a3ZcL.png

Still some bits I need to redo but still she looks like a God.

I prefer plain old pinkie to rainbow powered.

pinkie_pie_by_zomgmad-d5kztqw.png

She doesn't need new duds to make me SMILE!

• Brohoof 4

> sees the episode - too many pinkie pies-

"too much pink energy is dangerous" - power rangers

"Be prepare, be perpared, unless you got a spare. you got one life so handle iwth care" - hoodwinked

Edited by BlinkZ
  • Brohoof 1

When I originally started watching my little pony I was an over the top introvert who couldn't handle parties (I still barely can to to them) and I was a real door mat the epsiode Cranky doodle donkey changed all of. That pinkie pie teaches us that things aren't going to be perfect

But we just need to smile to push through differences there was a day at high school and I was walking to class someone told me to get out of my way so I can go to my locker I gathered courage and said

"No you can wait a few minutes"

Pinkie taught me to not step down to fears not to accept defeat in painful times

Here is the message that changed everything

"It's true some days are dark and lonely and maybe you feel sad but pinkie will be there to show you that it isn't that bad..

• Brohoof 2

Where did the other speech mark go D: ... Poor speech mark... I'm going to drown my sorrows in a lake of chimmy-cherry changas

... (I should work on a genetically engineered berry that tastes like pinkie pie... Pink berry?, pinkberry changas?)