Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Hello Everypony! I'm new and here because I (obviously) love Rarity! Besides her being fabulous, I think her character is often misunderstood by others and that she needs more love (though there's plenty here). Anyway, there was an event in my town a few days ago, and I took Rarity to meet Miss America! (it was my friends' idea...) She was super sweet about it and even asked me to tell her a little bit about Rarity! It made me happy and Rarity happy, because not only does she love fabulousness, but we both adore her and her stance on education!

Welcome to the RFC! Awesome story by the way. :D

EDIT: Done! But I miss this picture though...

When certain people change their avatar ... it's like, "Who are you? What did you do with my friend?"  ahpu8jU.png

Also, thats a great little story that happened to you, maybe Miss America will now become a bony and Rarifan too!

Why guess ... all you have to do on the internet is say .. .Confirmed! and it's law. And thanks for the boop pic. I love that scene. 5B6FPiU.png

Aaaand.

Good Morning Rarifans!

switching that up a little.

R0zawzD.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Good Morning Rarifans!

Good morning everypony.

Good morning fellow Fab Ones!

post-25189-0-95223600-1398508608_thumb.png

Have an adorable Rarity to start the day!

rarity_by_turtlefarminguy-d6sdlei.png

Her hooves are so big...post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

I have heard that is quite en vogue in Canterlot. :proud:

• Brohoof 6

Her hooves are so big...

I have heard that is quite en vogue in Canterlot. :proud:

Why are her hooves so big? Has she been taking steroids? Nah...

Filly Wawity is adowable

filly_rarity_by_izelyca-d51hzwg.jpg

• Brohoof 7

All Rarity versions are adorable.

Indeed...

It's not even possible for her to be not adorable... Sorry Fluttershy, but at least for me you have been beaten in cuteness.

There is nothing more adorable for me than alabaster pone. May it be vanilla Rarity, wet mane, country Rares... does not matter. The way she talks, the way she reacts, her demeanor... Nothing compares...post-25189-0-81299700-1405956169.png

cute_rarity_by_rariedash-d6y7kz7.png

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 4

Silly Beatles, you made a grammar boo boo. 

boxra13.jpg

Also, proof there is a connection. Best band meets Best Pone.

rarity_and_the_beatles_by_bronyman1995-d

• Brohoof 6

All Rarity versions are adorable.

img-2972168-1-My-Little-Pony-Friendship-

Exactly! The Fabulous One is the epitome of photogenic; you simply can't take a bad picture of her!

Rarity-Wallpaper-my-little-pony-friendsh

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35100000/Rarity-Wallpaper-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-35191628-1920-1080.png

Edit; hopefully you can see the picture? It's not shown up on my iPone...

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 7

Yeah sorry, I can't see it too. :(

I added the link so it can at least be clicked on... Don't know what happened; I'll connect this one the old fashioned way!

post-26689-0-22361700-1407945321_thumb.jpg

Yesterday we were talking about Rarity pieces that are appreciated no matter how many times they're posted; as well as Country Rarity... Here is the meeting ground for those conversations...

post-26689-0-75619900-1407945422_thumb.jpg

Also; lunch is overpost-26689-0-35038600-1407945449.jpg see y'all after work!

• Brohoof 6

Not only does Rarity always look good, she also always knows how to look the most photogenic.

It's one of her many gifts i suppose...

post-25189-0-60029300-1407945750_thumb.png

She also always looks highly sensual to me...post-25189-0-31276000-1405956140.png Is it just me, or does she have more sexy poses and expressions than other ponies?

Meh... of course she does.

post-25189-0-40526900-1402067781.png

• Brohoof 6

Oh Manehattan ... what have I done ...

rarity.png

*sigh* Wet-mane Rarity...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

rarity_fan_vector_by_cartoontiger-d5aokj

One cannot really say that it makes her look beautiful, because she always is beautiful.

One cannot say that it makes her more beautiful, because that would mean that Rarity is not the paragon of pony beauty already.

It makes her look beautiful in a different way, like everything she does makes her more beautiful in a different way, never more beautiful... Rarity being more beautiful than she already is, is like being on top of a golden tower that is infinitely high, or being at the bottom of an infinitely deep, crystal clear ocean.

Some things are just impossible... Some things cust cannot be topped...

• Brohoof 6

Have some more!

3336026_1376615880280.14res_316_300.jpg

Side note: I've been trying to program in flash without using Adobe (because I'm cheap). I'm using FlashDevelop instead. I was thinking about making some sort of Rarity-themed animation/game/interactive thing... any ideas?

Me right now:

full.gif

• Brohoof 5

You might say that some infinities are greater than others.

:D

Have some more!

img-2973035-1-3336026_1376615880280.14re

Side note: I've been trying to program in flash without using Adobe (because I'm cheap). I'm using FlashDevelop instead. I was thinking about making some sort of Rarity-themed animation/game/interactive thing... any ideas?

Me right now:

img-2973035-2-full.gif

Yes! I was actually thinking about a 20 questions style game and also an app that would pick a audio quote with image based on real life situations or emotional need. I'm on mobile but I may pick all your brains later about that second one myself.

• Brohoof 6

Yes! I was actually thinking about a 20 questions style game and also an app that would pick a audio quote with image based on real life situations or emotional need. I'm on mobile but I may pick all your brains later about that second one myself.

I'd love for you to elaborate on that later. The main issue I'm going to run into is my inability to make decent graphics. Anything that uses clips/sounds from episodes would be simplest. We'll see.

• Brohoof 3

I'd love for you to elaborate on that later. The main issue I'm going to run into is my inability to make decent graphics. Anything that uses clips/sounds from episodes would be simplest. We'll see.

Trust me I will. It's easier if you picture an app that is the MLP equivalent of a stress ball.

1. Type in what you are doing and an appropriate media will great you

2. pick an emotion tag and the same will happen

3. You can 'reverse the response' and if you are feeling annoyed, the app will play something that would cheer you up.

4. Geo synching may be programmed in so that specific responses might key off of where you are

5. QR Reading and Image analysis tool so that characters can rate the item you scan. Rarity would advise if item 'x' is fabulous enough or the opposite.

6. Scenes, episodes, sound files, ect can be favorite or ranked or blocked.

7. It would remember typed phrases

8. Considering a web services idea that would also share other users typed phrases.

What are your trying to accomplish in FlashDevelop? My creative skills leave a log to be desired if you want help with animation fundamentals, but I may be able to help with pointing you to the right menu and tool set for something. Having an issue with a technical element like motion tweening, or just a concept.

Seeing as my laptop is working now, I need to find a Rarity wallpaper :D

Any suggestions? :please:

http://http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/019/d/d/crystal_rarity_wallpaper_by_thegreatfrikken-d5s25rv.jpg

That was what I used on mine. :D

• Brohoof 5

Seeing as my laptop is working now, I need to find a Rarity wallpaper :D

Any suggestions? :please:

SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!

oh_hey_look_it_is_a_rarity_wallpaper_by_autumn_rarity_16_9_by_mysticalpha-d6indboh_hello_there_by_taliesin_the_dragoon-dthe_prize_by_fongsaunder-d56tqpi.pngrarity_rest_by_medical_hitmonchan-d71pfd

hero_by_ponycolada-d71jztv.jpgrarity_by_gsphere-d6tyn4y.jpg

primitives_by_gsphere-d4ucvhe.jpg

Thats the one i use since forever:

rarity_wallpaper_by_lolepopenon-d6i5hwc.

• Brohoof 6