Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

So as anypony who's read my current status knows... I'm working on a birthday card for my Mother-in-Law featuring her favourite pony; Rarity.

I've made Rarity and cut out the card but haven't glued her on to it yet, but I figured y'all deserved a nice "sneak peak"

Be nice, this is the first time I've done more than trace a pony...

post-26689-0-22054100-1409867024_thumb.jpg

the eyes could be better... but I'm pretty happy with it

post-26689-0-22054100-1409867024_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 9

true but I don't know as many bronies on the campus and who would be willing to meet once a week :/

Take a page from the Perdue guy and paint the campus Pony (bonus points for extra Rarity)

• Brohoof 7

So as anypony who's read my current status knows... I'm working on a birthday card for my Mother-in-Law featuring her favourite pony; Rarity.

I've made Rarity and cut out the card but haven't glued her on to it yet, but I figured y'all deserved a nice "sneak peak"

Be nice, this is the first time I've done more than trace a pony...

attachicon.gifsecuredownload.jpg

the eyes could be better... but I'm pretty happy with it

I dig it! :D 

Rarity has arguably the most complex design of the mane 6, so it's likely a challenge for a starter. Nice work with it, since this is your first time making one, and I'm sure your mother-in-law will love it :D

• Brohoof 5

I dig it! :D 

Rarity has arguably the most complex design of the mane 6, so it's likely a challenge for a starter. Nice work with it, since this is your first time making one, and I'm sure your mother-in-law will love it :D

I'm sure she will too! I wanted to make it something she can (if she chooses) hang on her wall... I'm not sure if you can tell the size in the pic, but it's sitting on a full sheet of construction paper (folded in half)

Edit; The size is actually why it's angled... too big to fit on half a 9"x12" sheet lol

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 4

sorry its been so long since I've been on everyone :( I've just been so busy with classes and hw its ridiculous I feel like I have no time for anything anymore :P but I did take a personality test which had some interesting results take a looksee :D

Your personality is HUGE. Mine looks like a nail. :muffins:

• Brohoof 6

Urg, sometime work is hard. I've been here since 8h30 AM (currently 19h24 here) and I still got at least 1h30 left to go...

It does mean I'll got get sushies though... I know  a place where it's 30% off after 21h00.

Rarity would like sushies...

post-26040-0-95001400-1409873371_thumb.jpg

Warning: Do not search Sushi MLP on google images, it's a really bad idea, for real. Some people have weird minds (Even weirder than mine...)

• Brohoof 6

Urg, sometime work is hard. I've been here since 8h30 AM (currently 19h24 here) and I still got at least 1h30 left to go...

It does mean I'll got get sushies though... I know a place where it's 30% off after 21h00.

Rarity would like sushies...

998bdf6c4187d70e4dad12076f09651c.jpg

Warning: Do not search Sushi MLP on google images, it's a really bad idea, for real. Some people have weird minds (Even weirder than mine...)

I concur I did that last week in the fav restaurant thread when someone mentioned Sushi. I regret everything.

• Brohoof 7

I did it anyway. 

I also concur :blink:

I need to wipe my mind with some Rariberry :wub:

post-20419-0-23676900-1409873975_thumb.jpg

Much better :wub:

Also, if ponies ate meat I think Rarity would dig Sushi. Kind of modern yet classy and damn tasty at that :D

• Brohoof 6

I did it anyway. 

I also concur :blink:

I need to wipe my mind with some Rariberry :wub:

attachicon.gifWallFive MLP Picture 6.jpg

Much better :wub:

Also, if ponies ate meat I think Rarity would dig Sushi. Kind of modern yet classy and damn tasty at that :D

Told ya. Trust my weird mind as a barometer...  :please:

Also she could eat vege sushies. Mmmmhh... Avocado hosomakis with soy sauce and wasabi....

Why can't it be 21h00 yet...

I don't know why, but I just thought of them having things like apple sushies...  :confused:

Edited by GlowingFlask
  • Brohoof 6