Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Speaking of Rarijack. I thought I might contribute.

my-little-pony-mlp-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0

I missed my Rarijack cue

tumblr_inline_mory3aYkFH1qz4rgp.gif

I fix this lickity split

rarijack_by_kevinsano-d5oq7qx.jpg

• Brohoof 6

My first grader made a picture which he claims is Rarity's house

33242067.jpg

Any comments should be made in large enough font for a beginning reader to read.  [if it's not clear that's Rarity at the bottom middle)

• Brohoof 7

so today I had to go to the eye doctor for a checkup and to get my eyes dialated and well lets just say I never knew I could look into the voids of space until now

Your picture just reminded me of this:

Bravest-Warriors-season2.-Horse.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Just letting you guys know I'm taking a break away from the forums for the next few days. See y'all later.

Have fun, my man. May the fabulosity be with you :D

Anyway, I just was racked with guilt for not posting here and decided to look for a purdy picture of Rurdy to post :please:

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 8

So it's the last day of my fall break. If things go as planned, my little sister (she's in high school) will watch a few mlp episodes with me before I head back to college.

I don't know if I should start with season 1 episode 1 or just pick my favorite episode. Any suggestions?

This is how I imagine it to be:

like_apple_pie_by_johnjoseco-d4f6fhf.png

I guess I can't expect her to be as excited about it as I am, but it's worth a shot. :please:

• Brohoof 6

I don't know if I should start with season 1 episode 1 or just pick my favorite episode. Any suggestions?

Since episodes (on the whole) only have loose connections and callbacks in later seasons, I would suggest you go with the best of the best. Canterlot Wedding, Suited for Success, Party of One, Lesson Zero, Return of Harmony, Winter Wrap Up, Hurricane Fluttershy, and Luna Eclipsed (not in that order) are all great starting points that tackle the characters and are maybe the most enjoyable for the uninitiated. The Last Roundup if you want a place to start with the whole loose 'Community and Creator' collusion that occurs with FiM. You leave some of the gems for her to find later.

Good Morning Rarity Fan Club

R0zawzD.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Just when I thought I had seen every possible crossover made ... O.o

Warning to those that don't like even the hint of a negative allusion in Rarity. 

large.png

• Brohoof 8

Oh my! I was starting to think it got lost somewhere! Between 4 to 8-9 days for US/Germany, 2 months for Vietnam  :please:

Act of Generosity, complete!  :D  :pout:  :proud:

When I got it, I was like: "Yes! *opens the envelope and holds the picture close* My precioussss!"
  • Brohoof 8

Rarity fighting a giant crab.

Oldie but goodie.

large.png

Act of Generosity, complete!

Indeed!

d27zj.jpg

I sense Pearl and Orange!

d284e.jpg

Also,

rarijack_by_fluttershy626-d6vubuo.png

• Brohoof 9