Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

rarity_and_applejack_by_sakuramidori-d79

This thread seems to be lacking in Rarijack!

I think they just fit flawlessly, not just because of opposites attract, but because they also have very much in common. Much more than even they realise, and should they realise it one day, romance would be the logical next step.post-25189-0-03103700-1406024191.pngpost-25189-0-36361500-1405868601.png

post-25189-0-03103700-1406024191.png

• Brohoof 7

Hello Everypony!

Guess what?! Rarity's getting not one, but TWO new friends!!! I got two ponies for the price of one from Build-a-Bear online. How? Well, firstly, they're on sale and second, BaB sent me TWO Stuff for Stuff reward coupons (with different codes) and when I used both of them the order dropped from $45 to $25! So, Twili and Dashie are coming home!!!!! Smart shopper is smart. :) I didn't get their clothes though, I have to wait until next paycheck when I head back to BaB, since I ordered them unstuffed. (I like the stuffing process, okay?)

Either way, YAY me! 'Cause I'm happy, Rari's happy and that means it'll be a swell day!

post-28987-0-38243300-1413473092_thumb.png

post-28987-0-38243300-1413473092_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

One of my favorite characters from my favorite Bioware series. 

Never played Mass Effect, need to do so one day... My favorite Bioware series is Baldurs Gate, btw... I LOVE Baldurs gate...

She looks so happy in this...

raricorn_by_pixel_prism-d6gbrhx.png

The wings suit her, even though they are entirely unessessary. She has always been a princess... :pout:

Wings, no wings, does not matter.

• Brohoof 6

One of my favorite characters from my favorite Bioware series. 

We're talking Rarity as BioWare characters, eh? Hee hee. I'll toss my hat in here with my favorite BW character as well as one of my all time favorite characters in general.

350834__safe_solo_rarity_dragon+age_arti

• Brohoof 8

Rarity having a Hairsplosion again. :pout:

flare_by_glancojusticar-d4fehmk.jpg

Looking gorgeous, luv... Talk about natural beauty...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

I imagine Rarity often just walks around in the countryside, and when she reaches a spot with perfect lightning and scenery... BOOM! Spontanous hairsplosion! She just cannot help it... Something to remember for everypony that, by chance, is nearby to witness her in these moments.

That would make their day for sure...

post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 7

Some more Beatnik Rarity i found, i dont think they were posted before.

style_by_jack_a_lynn-d4ic2nh.png

rarity___becoming_popular_by_shroudofsha

That outfit is very much Rarity...

Unique, beautiful, elegant and chic! One of her very best!

• Brohoof 6

Heard this on the Radio earlier this week, immediately thought of Rarity, though I'm a bit unsure if this fits Twilight as well.

Definitely Rarity though.

Edited by Mustang D
  • Brohoof 7

Yes, there are! But none as pretty as you Rarity!

Crystal ponies are truly gorgeous, but even they cannot beat Rarity in sheer loveliness... For she is beauty incarnate. Body and soul.

crystal_rarity_by_mysticalpha-d7sr2ft.jp

Everywhere she goes the colours become more intense and the light brighter. She spreads beauty, radiates it out of her flawless heart so that it may envelop anypony close to her. Empowering them with the essence of beauty and generosity.

When she leaves, that spark she inspired in others is not lost, for the memory of her perfection will forever echo in the minds of the lucky ponies that have been touched by her resplendence, causing them to follow her lead.

Inspiring them to share what they love the most with others, instead of hoarding.

Inspiring them to create true works of art, no matter their craft, spreading the joy their mistress brought to them.

Inspiring them to make sacrifices for others, for the virtue most beloved to Rarity is selflessness.

• Brohoof 7