Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Get a load of THIS, Rarity fans!

loe7Z6y.png

P.S. Don't ask why I have a Rainbow Dash icon :P

All I want to know ... did you find out if this is the end? :(

• Brohoof 7

So there's a class at Purdue that I just got emailed about...

It's called "Hasbro Synergy Teams"

"This is an interactive, project-based course sponsored by Hasbro Toys. Honors students will form interdisciplinary teams and learn to collaborate across majors, approaches, and skill sets, with the goal of producing new synergies and creating innovation not possible within a single discipline. Working in design studio, each team will develop new toy concepts leading to a working prototype. Students will prepare formal presentations and present their ideas to designers and marketing professionals at Hasbro. The course will be team taught by professors from Industrial Design (Prof. Steve Visser) and Mechanical Engineering (Dr. Eric Nauman).

Enrollment in this class is by invitation, in order to create the right mix of disciplines and skills. Students from every major are invited to apply. 

To apply: email us with your name, major, level, and a short list of skills and/or qualities you would bring to the project."

I wonder if "I'm a brony" is a valid skill/quality... :lol:

Anyway, I'm not a huge fan of the way Hasbro makes toys, but this would definitely be a fun class to take.

And of course some pictures. I like pixel art. It's pretty cool.

___rarity_pixel____by_aluriiya-d4clinm.p

Unless you get too low of a resolution.

0530c43eac890c76b39daf2b36f88733.jpg

And then you get issues like this

post-28207-0-89318300-1413518074.png

post-28207-0-89318300-1413518074.png

• Brohoof 8

All this nightmare night talk and little to no Nightmarity or lunarity, for shame fellows. Nightmarity is the ultimate (unless you count the other times dark magic had influenced her, or the times when she's really angry (and been on the receiving end more than enough times)), and aunt Lulu is the sole reason for nightmare night's existence. Without her nightmare night would be called something boring like "ole hallows eve". What's that even supposed to mean. take your kids to a redneck party down in some hollows or something? (jk to all those country boys guilty of such parties, I could only dream of attending such crazy shindigs.). 

How 'bout a scary Rare story in the spirit of nightmare night;

Angry Rare, holding a scrub brush, and you covered in some kind of filth that you've trailed all over Carousel........

sounds like a perfectly acceptable (textbook actually) E.E.P. moment. 

• Brohoof 3

Raritu being in ze zone!

working_rarity_by_jigokushii-d6316bq.jpg

The passion and love she puts into her work is truly something to behold, and all of that to make others shine as she does.

Another thing to behold is her flawless beauty. She is a rare gem of the likes that never can be found again, even if one would look for his whole life. Our little jewel deserves to be admired for her gorgeousness and creativity, and loved for her selflessness, generosity and kindness.

A pony that shares her greatest virtues so freely with others, even though it often comes at great personal cost and sacrifice, deserves all the appreciation she can get. Sadly even we will never be able to love her as much she deserves, that would be literally impossible, for she can never be loved enough, but we can give her all we have...

• Brohoof 7

Oh Rarity! post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

The beautiful creations that she makes are inspired by her always so generous and giving nature. She manages to make them as elegant and beautiful as herself.

It is just magical how she can create such complex pieces of art with ease.  post-28950-0-60876900-1413056552.png

Sweetie-Belle-CMC-minor-my-little-pony-1

No matter what she wears, she makes it look beautiful and gorgeous. post-28950-0-12753300-1413056493.png

Rarity ?

• Brohoof 6

img-3178053-2-Sweetie-Belle-CMC-minor-my

No matter what she wears, she makes it look beautiful and gorgeous.

Rarity ?

True, true...

Outfits do not make her look gorgeous... She makes outfits gorgeous by wearing them.post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Also... Why is Russiapony in the background fishing? What is he going to do with these fishes? Its a mystery...

And now another episode in the series "Things that Rarity did first and looked absolutely stunning doing it"

queen_of_diamonds_by_x_tatik-d4fsvee.png

The often copied but never surpassed wet mane! How can anypony look so naturally gorgeous like she does? You can't explain that! The soft curves of her supple body. The silken, flowing, purple mane clinging to her shapely frame. Her expressive, bright, almond eyes, like two glimmering stars on the clear night sky.

The piece is called Queen of Diamonds by the way... A pet name im totally gonna steal...post-25189-0-14540100-1412698192.png

• Brohoof 5

Young Rarity ! post-28950-0-48216600-1413056516.png

teen_rarity_by_saurabhinator-d52pzwa.jpg

She is so pure and gentle. She looks so soft and elegant. 

img-2706908-4-618247__safe_solo_rarity_a

When I look at her shining and glamorous appearance I just feel this joy. That joy is like the warmth you got when your cold and you put on blanket. It is something so beautiful ?

post-28950-0-60876900-1413056552.png
  • Brohoof 6

Some Spa Friends to open my posting day. :D

744497__safe_fluttershy_rarity_clothes_a

And as much as people maligned this episode, Flilly Vanilli was a great episode when you factor in Rarity and Fluttershy's friendship. 

fluttershy_complimenting_the_ponytones__

• Brohoof 7

Some more wet mane Raritu.

dat_mane_by_darth_franny-d4g2zo2.png

Dont know where that influx comes from, but im not complaining...

Can there be something more gorgeous than wet mane Rarity?... Apart from all other Rarity styles that are exactly as gorgeous i mean... And vanilla Rarity... who is also as gorgeous...

She just always is...

• Brohoof 7