Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Here's a few from Saddle Row Review.

I give this look to people way too often.

QZEZ5G5.png

Don't you have days like this?

HdBco9y.png

The six ne'er-do-wells. Nothing can be more perfect than this....that final line though - delivered so nicely. :D  :rarity:

hOOHEhf.png

• Brohoof 4

What would you say if I told YOU "I AM Rarity's biggest fan"? She is my new waifu and Rarity is best pony, best waifu. I loved Rarity before ?I started watching MLP. Just lovin her hairstyle that curl that swoops over the eye sometimes. I liked her look before I even truly saw her. AND I was drawn in by her lady like exterior before I learned that was how she was. A prim, out of my league, lady who likes the finer things in life and hangs out with smokes like Hayseed Turnip truck. Which is what I think is Ponyvilles version of Larry The Cable Guy. Aka a blue collared red neck. Shoot. I think Rarity's just about the purtiet dang unicorn in all the land. She's prim, proper, beautiful and she doesn't mind putting on a dress to show off how fabulously glamorous she is. Hell, she's the kind of pony every pony should know. If she were real and all those traits she exudes would be pretty hard to find in a real woman that only Rarity would be that woman. I'm also mpressional whenit comes to show a lady my gentleman side. I'd take that cake for you Rarity. The you would not have gotten cake on your dress and hair. I of course would have gotten the whole of it because I'm large and if she stood behind me she would be completely untouched by cake. Well that's my peace. Believe it or not.

Humanized angel and devil

sig-4530526.large.jpg

Loved their coat colors :wub:

sig-4530526.WhatWouldRarityDobyTheRandom

I still think Pinkie's conscience should be Pinkie... Every pony knows that when a dialogue occurs when a character tries to remember said dialogue is done in thought bubble and usually it's done as Pinkie remembering the conversation differently. I wonder if they were gonna go like that? Do the writers understand the concept of the shoulder guys and someone not remembering what Rarity told her? Because the latter would make sense. All I can think of though is that Pinkie Pie's shoulder guys should be her. I don't know now I'm overthinking this. Also Equestria has concepts of good and evil if they have Devils representing evil or wrong choices, and Angels representing the right thing... Am I right?

I still think Pinkie's conscience should be Pinkie... Every pony knows that when a dialogue occurs when a character tries to remember said dialogue is done in thought bubble and usually it's done as Pinkie remembering the conversation differently. I wonder if they were gonna go like that? Do the writers understand the concept of the shoulder guys and someone not remembering what Rarity told her? Because the latter would make sense. All I can think of though is that Pinkie Pie's shoulder guys should be her. I don't know now I'm overthinking this. Also Equestria has concepts of good and evil if they have Devils representing evil or wrong choices, and Angels representing the right thing... Am I right?

I think it was more of a riff on the shoulder angel/devil while thinking of "what would Rarity want" to make a blend of jokes. I thought it was hilarious.

DQ pointed out in his review....did you notice angel Rarity's halo was made of HAY!  A hay-lo! :D :D :D :D

• Brohoof 1

So I've been playing this MLP tablet game and I'm relieved and happy to announce that I finally got Rarity! I do understand the benefits of patience and persistence. That said I have some issues but first... One thing, it was totally worth the wait. I told myself "It'll be that much sweet when I do get her." Ya see, to get her you need the special rare currencies those Facebook games give you. On the one hand you get plain currency for stuff, on the other you got the special rare currency for special items and using them to bypass waiting for stuff to finish. So you think saving them would get you the purchase you want. Some things need more than others. Anyway, I got Rarity and now begins the long irritating period where I need 45 special currency to get. If you think that was hard. There's many ponies even buildings that need many special currency to get.

To make matters worse oth Rarity and Fluttershy's mouths aren't colored in like the other ponies. So when their mouths are open and they're facing you. You can't tell because the mouths are the same color as their bodies.

Well, either way I stand by what I said. Anypony who does a Kickstarter for plushies of angel and devil Rarity has my support. I can't promise a lot of funds as I'm not exactly well off, but I'll make a donation towards it.

As for Pinkie having shoulder Raritys, I just assumed it was a "what would Rarity want" type deal. The fact that both the angel and devil weren't that far off from one another suggest that she is in fact thinking first and foremost about Rarity. It is implied that the others had shoulder Raritys too, even though we didn't see them, probably because the joke would have been redundant if we did. Yeah, it doesn't fit with the concept of an angel and devil, but I doubt shoulder Pinkies would be that different from one another either, and both would probably suggest something to do with cake.:P

• Brohoof 2

It tied into the theme directly by physically representing that the ReMane Five were trying to think like Rarity. It was kinda genius ;)

• Brohoof 2

So precious!  My wife is like this for me :D She is more than just a wife she's my best friend :D

My wife sent this to me on Pinterest (her favorite pony is Rarity ~ she's such a Rarity by the way, that's why I love her) Anyways; I thought this was cute.  

post-36321-0-73341600-1464063627_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I made a humanized version of rarity, i am gonna use it as the new product available in my store, i thought the fans of Rarity may have a first look i must say is very basic but is my first attempt

post-18984-0-96122100-1464299483_thumb.gif

post-18984-0-96122100-1464299483.gif

Edited by Vardakas
  • Brohoof 1

Anyone else have a whole Rarity folder on their laptop? I have 2 :D

I do too, isn't that amazing?  Of course I have to have one for just my wallpapers; but I also have one for just pictures and animations.  Next to Fluttershy, she's one of my favorite cute pony :D Yay.  Hello Rarity; and here's your new baby sister, aren't you so excited ;)

post-36321-0-58236400-1464576429_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6