Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I just imagined something! Day dream I think...

I got a lot of you to come here for a Rarity Fan Party or something like that. Then I forgot the plates and started acting like Rarity. All of you were laughing, then I told you that I seriously forgot the plates. Then I snapped back to reality.

I would love to go to a real life Rarity fan club. There will be food probably.

I'd so go to one of those! I'd even bring the plates :D
  • Brohoof 7

I just imagined something! Day dream I think...

I got a lot of you to come here for a Rarity Fan Party or something like that. Then I forgot the plates and started acting like Rarity. All of you were laughing, then I told you that I seriously forgot the plates. Then I snapped back to reality.

I would love to go to a real life Rarity fan club. There will be food probably.

Thinking of that, it will be awesome with Rarity fan club reality! Generosity and Magic is one of my favorites! :D

• Brohoof 7

How many Rarity episodes should bere be in Season 5?

I'm thinking 26, but that won't happen. We will have at least one... hopefully... THEY BETTER GIVE US AT LEAST ONE RARITY EPISODE!!!! 

I got a lot of Rarity pictures on my phone. But I had to delete them because they took up space. After I got space back, I got the Rarity pictures again. Then I deleted them. I deleted Facebook, so I could have the Rarity pictures again.
  • Brohoof 9

Has anyone watched the crazy music video that goes with "Take On Me"?

Well you should watch it

I"LLLLLLL BEEEEEE GOOOOOOONNNEEE! sorry couldn't resist cause I think rarity would definitely sing her heart out to this song as well as girls just wanna have fun ;)

• Brohoof 8

Rarity loves to make you smile, smile, smile! :D

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/250/6/d/a_beautiful_heart_by_thunderelemental-d7ya17l.png

How many Rarity episodes should bere be in Season 5?

I'm thinking 26, but that won't happen. We will have at least one... hopefully... THEY BETTER GIVE US AT LEAST ONE RARITY EPISODE!!!!

I got a lot of Rarity pictures on my phone. But I had to delete them because they took up space. After I got space back, I got the Rarity pictures again. Then I deleted them. I deleted Facebook, so I could have the Rarity pictures again.

13 ;)

Nah but really, I'd be satisfied with 2 or 3. Or 4. Maybe 5. :wacko:

• Brohoof 8

If they are as good as Season 4 ... I'll be happy with two dedicated Rarity eps and two dual episodes (Rarity and another character). Quality over quantity is important. :D

• Brohoof 7

Hi all!

So I'm in my second week of Uni and my feelings kind of fluctuate. Some days I'm good, others I just want to curl up with Rarity and cry. I'm not exactly in a good place right now and feel like a complete moron at school. I feel like I just suck at being an English major and am just not understand our first readings...presumably because I don't know anything about Puritans or scripture and am hoping that it gets better when we move until British literature and the Victorian Era, because I get that stuff. (I'm a pathetic American...I don't know anything about our own literature and religious history, but, the reformation? Bring it on!) Plus, my sex and gender professor is evil and wants me to work in groups. I'm like, I DO NOT pay $13000 for you to teach me how to play nice with others. I did that in high school and hated it. (I'm sorry, but I HATE depending on other people when I know that if I do it alone it will get done on time and be quality).

Anyway, that aside...I started playing the My Little Pony game again...bad thing to do at the start of the semester with three big reading courses...I know. But, I started and...this happened.

post-28987-0-31212200-1410237238_thumb.png

Even the game knows...Rarity is best Equestria Girl. (Sorry I'm not sorry I actually liked the film).

Speaking of Rarity, my Silly Filly (That's what I call my beloved BaB Rarity. Don't judge me) will be getting another new friend soon! When I got Flutters, Build-a-Bear gave me a coupon for $10 off $40, so...when I get paid (because I got a bonus) Pinkie is coming home with me!!! Plus, if Kmart still has them, I'll be getting one of those backpacks with Rarity on them to tide me over until I can get a good, grownup backpack because my Sofia one can't take it anymore. Some of the stitching came out of one of the straps and I don't want to risk it falling apart, especially since I use it for other things, like when I stay with someone else. (Which sucks, because it's personalised. I'm now kicking myself for not getting the Frozen set I wanted because I thought I didn't need it.)

I'll try and let y'all know when Pinkie comes home with us and when I get my lovely backpack! But I can get busy...so...yeah...

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 9

Rarity is half marshmallow :3

rarity_the_marshmallow_by_applestems-d47

I wonder how the sales of marshmallows were effected by people associating Rarity with a marshmallow.

Did people buy more because of Rarity, or did people stop buying them because they didn't want to eat her? 

Imagine you were selected to go to Equestria and interview Rarity. You are only allowed 10 questions. What questions would you ask her? 

• Brohoof 9

I wonder how the sales of marshmallows were effected by people associating Rarity with a marshmallow.

Did people buy more because of Rarity, or did people stop buying them because they didn't want to eat her? 

Imagine you were selected to go to Equestria and interview Rarity. You are only allowed 10 questions. What questions would you ask her?

I couldn't ask more than 1 question and that would be Can I adore your beauty forever?

post-28950-0-28226400-1410247521_thumb.jpeg

Because from that point forward words wouldn't matter anymore. She is the only thing that matters.

post-28950-0-92218600-1410247739_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8