Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Me: *Plays Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance.*

Ventus: *Gives his Keyblade Armor to Sora to protect him from Darkness.* *Only ends up giving a Darkness-possessed Sora some nice duds.*

Me: "Tetsuya Nomura, y u do dis?"

img-3316663-1-rarity_doesn__t_understand

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 4

Found this one very adorable.

i_really_like_her_mane_by_manic_melody-d

I mean... Look at her eyes...

THEY ARE SO BIG!post-25189-0-38363300-1413723863.png

Such large, almond. lovely, deep, flawless, sensual, shimmering gem-eyes! How can one even hope to reist them? Those mirrors of perfection? Those gleaming portals to the realm of beauty? Those enchantings stars on our horizon, calling our very souls and hearts to them?

No one can hope to resist... And no one that has beauty in his, or her heart even wants to. Because why struggle if meeting Raritys love-filled gaze means eternal bliss? :pout:

• Brohoof 9

This was pretty much me and the cat at our store yesterday XD

He looked so cute in his jacket, even though he looked like he wanted to kill me XD

640px-Opal_frowning_S2E5.png

Edited by Veolala
  • Brohoof 6

Sums my feelings on the subject up pretty well! Well, one should add some more words... Like... Gorgeous, brave, smart, artistic, inspiring, creative, shimmering, unique, captivating, enchanting, enthralling, entrancing, graceful, selfless, generous, delicate, flowery, talented, alluring, seductive, kind, friendly, forgiving, adorable, cute, divine, worshipable, delightful, sweet, romantic,  passionate and just loveable... :rarity:

But that would make the picture rather crowded... :confused:

rarity_love_by_ion_death-d4yohjh.png

Also: Dat supple, lovely and curvy plot... :pout:

• Brohoof 5

It's 17 000 replies here already

17 000 posts adoring the beautiful, radiant and divine creature <3 

Indeed, indeed. :grin2:

We build a shrine here for the little unicorn we all love, that will be an eternal monument to her loveliness and beauty. This thread is imbued with worship and adoration and friendship. It is a gorgeous thing to behold how people of all ages and nationalities come together to praise the pony of their hearts.

The pony that inspires and enchants us.

rarity_by_experimental_thing-d4xirpk.png

• Brohoof 9

A very different style.

why__hello_darling__by_cigarscigarettes-

...Yet gorgeous beyond measure, like the goddess it depicts. Rarity seems to shimmer in an inner radiance in this, like a shining star. And is she not a beautiful and bright star that lights us the way to happiness and bliss? Like a luminescent beacon that touches our hearts and inspires us.

She is like the Polaris, shining brighter than everyone else, drawing our admiring gazes to herself she fills our souls with joy, and is of ethereal and eternal beauty.post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

• Brohoof 7

Tired. Can't sleep. Posting this instead...

Ahhhh... One of my FAVORITE moments in the whole show.

The wicked glee in that little giggle makes me so happy. Good work Tabitha.

I love you Rare-Bear. You're hilarious.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 6